Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wow, all the topics I make involve favorites or least favorites. Lol. :mellow:

But yeah, self explanitory. Least favorite episode?

Mine is any episode that centers around the CMC. (Call of the cutie, Cutie Pox, etc.)

I dont like the characters all that much, except Apple Bloom. It just doesn't appeal. I would rather see the main ponies. The only exception is Cutie Mark Chronicals. It involved more on the main 6.

I also don't like "Suited for Sucess" and "Green isn't your color." Too much "Fashion" stuff...

Edited by TwilightRubix
  • Brohoof 4

Well as much as I love the show, I do love all of the episodes. The only ones I didn't like were the cutie mark crusader ones. I mean, I do love those episodes I just wished they didn't drag it on. I'm sorry to be hating on apple bloom, sweetie belle and scootaloo I love those fillys so so much, but it's my opinion. :P

Owls Well that Ends Well. It was bad. Like, really bad. I had to watch it in parts because it was so bad. It was predictable, cliché and had me cringing at places because of what was going on. It also didn't help that the episode didn't have any good or very memorable moments.

• Brohoof 1

The only two I can say I honestly don't like in comparison to the rest are Owl's Well That Ends Well and The Mysterious Mare Do Well. MDW conflicted with the majority of the lessons learned throughout the series and placed Rainbow Dash out of character, the whole thing was very montonous. As for Owl's, well, it just seemed predictable.

Sweet and Elite, which was shockingly bad. But otherwise, they're all great!

Eh? What are you talking about? Sweet and Elite is one of the cutest episodes so far.
  • Brohoof 2

Wow, all the topics I make involve favorites or least favorites. Lol. :mellow:

But yeah, self explanitory. Least favorite episode?

Mine is any episode that centers around the CMC. (Call of the cutie, Cutie Pox, etc.)

I dont like the characters all that much, except Apple Bloom. It just doesn't appeal. I would rather see the main ponies. The only exception is Cutie Mark Chronicals. It involved more on the main 6.

I also don't like "Suited for Sucess" and "Green isn't your color." Too much "Fashion" stuff...

Yea cmc are not the most interesting bunch are they, cuz they keep trying stuff there not good at - thus not getting their cuttie marks and being stale and repetitive after the first episode.

Owls well that ends well. Spike isn't my favorite character (Although his crush on Rarity can be cute at times) and I just thought the episode was predictable and dragged on a bit.

Hmm.. I personally DID like Owl's well that ends well. More than many other episodes.

I enjoyed every single episode so far, but my least favorites were "Look Before You Sleep", "A Bird in the Hoof" and "The Mysterious Mare Do Well"

"Look Before You Sleep" was alright, but I just didn't find the whole slumber party thing very interesting.

"A Bird in the Hoof" I think is a generally well-liked episode among the community. I'm not sure why I don't like it so much. I guess I just didn't find the plot so interesting and Philomena was just annoying...

"The Mysterious Mare Do Wekk" is probably my least favorite of all. The whole episode just felt awkward. Rainbow felt out of character and that RD fan-club thing at the beginning was just way too exagerated.

But as I said, I still enjoyed these episodes.. just not as much as the others ^^

Edited by Marshmallow

Feeling Pinkie Keen, because I personally felt somewhat slighted at the possible implication that "things you don't understand" might be misinterpreted as a pseudo-identity of Faith or other such things, which are (if properly pursued) not completely "things you don't understand".

• Brohoof 1

I didn't like the "May the best pet win" episode that much. I mean, the song was outstanding but everything else was just far too cliché. You knew instantly that Tank would be chosen just because of sheer obviousness. I like episodes that are more surprising, episodes that keep you on your toes. For example, in the Return to Harmony series you had absolutely NO idea what was going to happen next.

I also don't like the episode because Scootaloo wasn't in it.

• Brohoof 1

but everything else was just far too cliché. You knew instantly that Tank would be chosen just because of sheer obviousness. I like episodes that are more surprising, episodes that keep you on your toes.

I found many other episdoes obvious, but I still like them. Its just how the show works for me I guess.

Mysterious Mare Do Well, for two reasons:

1) Rainbow Dash seemed way too arrogant and self-serving. It actually pissed me off the first time I saw that episode - my best friend is a HUGE Rainbow Dash fan and even she hated her character in this episode.

2) The stupid sidewalk in Ponyville that was paved on a steep hill and conveniently ends at a massive drop. It makes zero sense and serves no purpose other than filler to make the episode 22 minutes and to further boost Rainbow's ego.

I realize a lot of fans complained over this episode already - yeah, I don't like it either - and I'm not sure whether it has to do with the fact that it was written by a newcomer to the series (Merriweather Williams) or some other factor we don't know about.

Owl's Well That Ends Well, while being predictable and standard cookie cutter as far as storyline goes, at least had some silly crack-up lines by Pinkie Pie ("the punch has been Spiked" and quail/quilt/quesadilla/etc), and SNIVELY WHIPLASH.

• Brohoof 1