Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Feeling Pinkie Keen." I've elaborated elsewhere why I'm not too terribly fond of the episode. In short, it was a very poorly executed Aesop.

I'm not sure, Maybe if I watch everyone again I would know... I have seen season 1 allmost 3 times, and I still must say I do indeed like them all! So as I allready said I'm not really sure which I dislike or like the most, Everyone is so great!

Friendship is Magic Part 2, Call of the Cutie, Applebuck Season, The Show Stoppers, Look Before You Sleep, and The Cutie Pox were all... less than spectacular, but honestly there's no episode that I wouldn't watch if it was on.

I'm not quite sure which one is my least favourite, but I didn't really think that "Mare do well" or "Owls that ends well" was as bad as what people on this topic seem to think.

That being said my least favourite is either "Griffon the brush-off" or "Baby cakes" probably the latter though.

I really love almost everything in "Griffon the brush-off" exept Gilda and it's not only that she made Fluttershy cry. I think it has something to do with her being a combo of most of the bad things you could think of and acting completely unacceptible to other ponies.

"Baby cakes" was just... downright despicaple. ;) I Really hated the fact that Pound cake was able to fly at that age + the big dissapointment that was "oink oink oin... i'm not even gotta finish that. But it still was very funny but those two factors just bugged the buck outta me.

I also disliked "Look before you sleep" It just seemed a bit too,boring I guess, I mean it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Dragonshy:

THE PONYS GO ON AN ADVENTURE TO GET RID OF A DRAGON THAT COULD END EQUESTRIA!!!!1

Look before you sleep:

three ponies have a sleep over.

Of course applejack did slightly save the episode

I also don't like "Suited for Sucess" and "Green isn't your color." Too much "Fashion" stuff...

"Suited for Success," my favorite episode, mentioned in a Least Favorite Episode thread?? This is the. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING! That is the episode that made Rarity my favorite pony - showcasing her amazing talent and generosity. That is the episode I go to when I talk about what a sophisticated show MLP is - just listen to Fluttershy's rant. Pret-a-porter and not French haute couture?! How often do you hear that in a cartoon? And do not get me started on "Art of the Dress" - I can listen to that song all day.

Oops, but this is supposed to be my least favorite episode. Hmmm... meh, I'll agree with the Owl I guess. I was hoping the Owl would have some kind of flaw but it was just a cookie-cutter perfect pet. Still thought the episode was worthwhile - if you sneeze fire into someone's book, just fess up right away!

• Brohoof 1

The Mysterious Mare Do Well takes it. The entire cast was out of character, the jokes were bad, the Spiderman reference was used way too many times, and Rainbow's reaction at the end was extremely unrealistic. If my friends did something like that to me, I'd never want to see them again. I will never waste my time on that episode again.

Any ep when Rarity gets her own song. I don't know why but I just don't like her singing voice >.<

Blasphemy! Now where did I put my torch and pitchfork...

Kidding! Concerning the actual topic, my least favorite episode would have to be Lesson Zero. Twilight alway seemed the most level headed character (for the most part anyway), so seeing her completely and utterly lose her mind to the point that it makes Party of One Pinkie seem normal by comparison was rather disturbing. I may understand why she completely lost it (fear of not living up to the lofty expectations she holds towards anything regarding Celestia), but that doesn`t mean I enjoyed it one bit.

Over A Barrel or whatever it's called is easily my least favorite. It was the first episode I ever saw of the series and it really almost turned me off from it. It wasn't bad, but I found the jokes to be unfunny and I didn't enjoy it all of much.

Asking for my least favorite episodes is like asking me to choose between diamonds. They're all good but the one I enjoyed the least was "Green isn't your color". I did not like Photo Finish very much as a minor character. Not to mention I don't really like fashion centric episodes. Rarity is a great character but the fashion episodes are a huge meh for me.

My least favorite was Feeling Pinkie Keen. The moral at the end still piss me off!! My other least favorite was The Mysterious Mare Do Well"...honestly it felt like a fanfic than an actual episode.

I don't know why people are hating Sweet and Elite so much. I found it enjoyable.

Secret of My Excess

Sweet and Elite

It's not that I'm not a Rarity fan, Sisterhooves Social is one of my favorite episodes, but these were just...cheesy. Especially Secret of My Excess. And too much fashion stuff. It may be My Little Pony, but I'm still a guy...

If I have to choose a least favorite it has to be "Show-Stoppers". I like the CMC in general but the part where they choose their role in the band was just stupid :P

Other than that I liked every episode(tough I prefer the ones where the ponies are confronted with everyday situations over the ones where they are "adventuring") :mellow:

I also liked the "Mare Do Well" episode because it showed how people love to jump on bandwagons. ;)

Naming a least favorite is rather difficult, because I do enjoy almost every single episode in one way or another.H

However, if I had to choose, I believe I would name The Mysterious Mare Do Well as my least favorite. Frankly the subject matter of the episode was handled poorly and it made Twilight and the others look like complete jerks towards Rainbow Dash for not even trying to ask her to cool her heels a little bit before just going off and making a complete fool out of her. I try to avoid rewatching the episode if I can.

I don't like The Show Stoppers because Scootaloo sang for a good few minutes. Longest minutes of my life. I'm a singer so having to sit through the whole damn thing, cringing because she can't hit any of the notes, is torture. Yes I know it was bad on purpose, but did it really have to last longer than 15 seconds? And it wasn't even funny. I couldn't give that an award for comedy even if you forced me. The rest of the episode wasn't all that bad, but it didn't make up for the ending.

Not a big fan of the Cutie Pox either. I like Apple Bloom but I just think the episode dragged.

I like the fact that the later CMC episodes don't have much to do with them getting their cutie marks. That was getting old, fast. I'm glad that the writers have decided that other aspects of their personalities are worth showing to us. I loved Hearts and Hooves Day partly for this reason.

• Brohoof 1

I wasn't too fond of the Mare Do Well episode - Dash just seemed too out of character in that episode. Yeah, she does tend to brag a lot, but that was a little over the top for her.