Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leaving the Forums

WiponCat

(edited)

Okay so, It's come to this.

I have decided to leave the forums for good. I have come to this decision due to a number of facts

-I was hoping people here would be more friendly and open-minded. Except for the few people I've established a good relation with, I find that most people here are basically miserable people trying to maintain themselves by spreading their shit on the internet

-I don't find that this forum promote freedom of speech. Rather the opposite.

-I don't think that the moderators respect me as a member and they don't offer me constructive critisism whenever I break a rule

-I was hoping to be able to promote my music here, but It seems that nobody care about such things. As I didn't get approved for the critic-group, I never got the chance to help stear things up either

Don't get me wrong though. I've had some truly great times here at the forums. It's just that the bad things have started to exceed the good ones.

So I guess this is goodbye. I was hoping that we could get to know each other, but I guess we'll just have to be missing out on the awesome friendship we could have had. Maybe we'll see each other on some other forum, some other time

ps. I'll give you all a couple of days or so to misspell your 'whatever's before I actually delete my account :P

Edited by WiponCat

Alright, I hope you have good luck somewhere else. You know what they say: "If one person calls you a Hutt, ignore them. If two people call you a Hutt, start to wonder. If three people call you a Hutt, buy a drool jar and start hoarding spice." You're the first person who's expressed major discontent, and they might be serious issues, but prolly not as big as you make them out to be. Maybe you'll reconsider someday, and I hope you do, but to each their own.

-I don't find that this forum don't promote freedom of speech. Rather the opposite.

-I don't think that the moderators respect me as a member and they don't offer me constructive critisism whenever I break a rule

I can identify with these reasons. Well I hope your music career is a success. BYE

• Brohoof 1

Well I havent seen any topics involving you or you before in general. But still best of luck to you :3 leaving forums is never easy

well, after reading your post i feel incline to say one thing.

Welcome to the internet

also since i dont know you or want to click on your profile due to lazyness, how about some evadence to what you say so the that you dont appear as some random jackass on the internet (like myself)

Well, I hate to see a member leave, especially if I didn't get to meet them :/

well good luck outside of the forums.... but beware it's not safe out there....

"I don't find that these forums don't support..." implying that they support freedom of speech.

I know what he meant, but, I meant that I just noticed that he used don't twice instead of once....

(edited)

-I was hoping to be able to promote my music here, but It seems that nobody care about such things. As I didn't get approved for the critic-group, I never got the chance to help stear things up either

Feld0 is developing pony.fm, a site based completely around sharing pony music. You should check it out.

Well, assuming that you're talking about pony related music.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

Since I can't really beg you to stay, since it's your decision...

I hope the best of your musical career, if that's what it is and, yes. You should join the pony.fm Evilshy was talking about.

1. I was hoping people here would be more friendly and open-minded. Except for the few people I've established a good relation with, I find that most people here are basically miserable people trying to maintain themselves by spreading their shit on the internet

2. I don't find that this forum don't promote freedom of speech. Rather the opposite.

3. I don't think that the moderators respect me as a member and they don't offer me constructive criticism whenever I break a rule

4. I was hoping to be able to promote my music here, but It seems that nobody care about such things. As I didn't get approved for the critic-group, I never got the chance to help stear things up either

1. Nothing wrong with that, miserable people also maintain themselves by spreading their shit in real life as well, it's just a fact you have to deal with.

2. Double negative. Also the forum is a benevolent technocracy at best, they really have absolutely no obligation to accommodate you.

3. Moderators are not obliged to hold you up on a pedestal. The second part I agree with though, depending on circumstance.

4. So you admit you fall into the same group you outlined in the first point? Also critics are overrated.

That's my 2 bits, so I'll leave you with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvve0Xl_vf8

>yfw he's be back in a day

They always come back.

Always.

Obligatory coincidental song title post

(edited)

So these forums do or don't promote freedom of speech?

thanks for pointing it out to me. I hope the correct grammar please you

4. So you admit you fall into the same group you outlined in the first point? Also critics are overrated.

When I said shit, I meant as in having a failed life and then taking all your misery to the internet. Not refering to my music as shit, thank you

Edited by WiponCat