Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog Dog

shootingscuddy

(edited)

Perhaps you can call it the Elements of Chaos?

But we have to come up with some names for each one. We're sure can figure something out.

Oh, and it would be good if you can provide some cleaner images than this so people can actually see what's the foreground and background.

Edited by sᴜᴍᴍoɴᴇᴅ

Wait...aren't these just colored out copies of the originals? Don't get me wrong, not trying to insult your art, but it almost appears like they're just faded out grey tones of the originals.

If it was me, I'd have gone and done the opposites of what the elements are, or at least image wise the opposite. An example here would be to place a rock in Pinkie's gem necklace. That could represent the misery and anguish she felt on her rock farm before her cutie mark came by.

(edited)

Perhaps you can call it the Elements of Chaos?

But we have to come up with some names for each one. We're sure can figure something out.

Oh, and it would be good if you can provide some cleaner images than this so people can actually see what's the foreground and background.

Well originally it was clean. I decided to give it a darker texture. Names for the elements? Deceit, Cynicism, Betrayal, Greed, Meanness, and Dark Magic.

Wait...aren't these just colored out copies of the originals? Don't get me wrong, not trying to insult your art, but it almost appears like they're just faded out grey tones of the originals.

If it was me, I'd have gone and done the opposites of what the elements are, or at least image wise the opposite. An example here would be to place a rock in Pinkie's gem necklace. That could represent the misery and anguish she felt on her rock farm before her cutie mark came by.

I don't really see much that you can do with the design of the elements. I mean, what the heck is the opposite of a lightning bolt? Edited by TheKaelkinator

(edited)

I don't really see much that you can do with the design of the elements. I mean, what the heck is the opposite of a lightning bolt?

It doesn't have to be exactly the opposite but what it represents that differs from it.

I got: Pride, Greed, Hate, Deceit, Apathy, Dark Magic.

I suppose that when I have time, I can work on making the Elements of Disharmony [Chaos] designs and whatnot.

I'm sure someone will make use of it for a fanfic.

Edited by sᴜᴍᴍoɴᴇᴅ

Eh. I have a few things too say about this.

Everything is a little too "overwhelming for me". there's so much going on in this pic, it's hard to discern small details. Now on some other things... The apple looks kind of sloppy. The emblem with wings looks uneven, I don't know if it was intended to be this way, but it seems messy. A lot of the backgrounds seem unsymmetrical. Again, I can't see if this was intended or not, but it does give off a more "evil" appearance to it.

If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 5/10. Not bad. :)

Well originally it was clean. I decided to give it a darker texture. Names for the elements? Deceit, Cynicism, Betrayal, Greed, Meanness, and Dark Magic.

I don't really see much that you can do with the design of the elements. I mean, what the heck is the opposite of a lightning bolt?

I didn't mean an actual literal opposite. The rock idea I put out can't really necessarily be an opposite of a present, right? The opposite for that would be more like an empty box full of sad feelings, and even then how are you gonna draw that in simple form?

It doesn't have to be exactly the opposite but what it represents that differs from it.

I got: Pride, Greed, Hate, Deceit, Apathy, Dark Magic.

I suppose that when I have time, I can work on making the Elements of Disharmony [Chaos] designs and whatnot.

I'm sure someone will make use of it for a fanfic.

THAT was what I was originally going for here. The opposite of feeling. To Pinkie, the opposite of joy is sadness, although laying out cynical would be an interesting point to use. I just said rock because that was Pinkie's lowest point in life. The joy of giving and sharing in laughter and fun is what she's all about.

Eh. I have a few things too say about this.

Everything is a little too "overwhelming for me". there's so much going on in this pic, it's hard to discern small details. Now on some other things... The apple looks kind of sloppy. The emblem with wings looks uneven, I don't know if it was intended to be this way, but it seems messy. A lot of the backgrounds seem unsymmetrical. Again, I can't see if this was intended or not, but it does give off a more "evil" appearance to it.

If I had to rate it, I'd give it a 5/10. Not bad. :)

I didn't intend for it to be a masterpiece or even one of my important works. I just thought I'd change the design of the original a bit.