Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you be willing to have a MLP:FiM themed birthday party?

My little pwny

(edited)

You would have games like pin the tail on the pony, bobbing for apples, and dancing to pony music. The wrapping paper on your gifts would have the mane 6 on it. All your brony friends are there. Hanging from the ceiling there would be different cutie marks. Instead of a clown you would have someone dressed up as Pinkie Pie who "threw" the party for you! You would have a MLP marathon after the party of course as well.

So if you had a MLP party what would it be like? Assuming you are willing to go through it.

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 1

I would have that party, with brony friends ONLY!

of course I would let know my closer friends, but if they don't want to come, i'll do another party with them

sadly, all the bronies I know are over the internet :(

• Brohoof 2

I have no idea if it would be themed to one certain pony or just a lot of them, but I would totally have one. My mom/family would probably disown me or think im gay or both, but I lost my box of fucks a while ago. I still can't find them either. :(
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not really into to wild or mad parties so i probably would just go out for a meal with friends or something. That being said a pony cake and pony wrapping paper would be awesome!

ehh I donno, I am in my 20s, I don't have birthday anythings anymore

I mean I never did because I never had friends growing up... I certainly hope I'm not one of the oldest here

Hey dont worry remember there are some bronies in their 30s/40s

Anyways I would If I could but like kirby said I might get disowned lol.

That would be really awesome! Except I don't really like parties much and I have no brony friends so they'd think I'm a weirdo and would probably avoid me afterwards..

If it was a mini party with my immediate family (who knows I like ponies), or even if only the presents were pony-themed and the cake was pony-themed, I'd be pretty much satisfied.

• Brohoof 1

You would have games like pin the tail on the pony, bobbing for apples, and dancing to pony music. The wrapping paper on your gifts would have the mane 6 on it. All your brony friends are there. Hanging from the ceiling there would be different cutie marks. Instead of a clown you would have someone dressed up as Pinkie Pie who "threw" the party for you! You would have a MLP marathon after the party of course as well.

So if you had a MLP party what would it be like? Assuming you are willing to go through it.

Um....

DUH!

But seriously, yeah! But I dont have any brony friends....I dont think atleast :o

Im a girl though so it wouldnt actually be that weird.

:huh: Hmmmm... allow me to consult my #1 adviser, Applejack. AJ, what do yo think?

Well, there you have it, AJ has spoken. Although... I would reconsider since my 21st birthday is coming up if I could go drinking with the ponies on my birthday. I can see it now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43S8ZyWQGTQ

Yeahhhhhhhh... that'd be epic! B)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Umm, no. I have not had a themed birthday party since like 8. Not something I do. I do enjoy having a few friends over, but im more like fluttershy/twi when it comes to friends, not Pinkie. Few friends, like small parties/get togethers.

Maybe a Brony get together party, but im no partier.

Edited by Mindrop

(edited)

Na I'm a little too old to be making big deals out of birthdays, now I just wanna go out to a restaurant with my family and have a nice slice of cake.

Maybe if I was younger I would... Like 12 or something

Only if Pinkie Pie herself was hosting it. Come on, folks. You know you'd want that.

Yeah that would probably be the only exception for me lol. Well... Actually I'd probably do it if any creature or character in the show magically popped out of the TV on my birthday cause that in and of itself warrants some kind of crazy celebration lol

Edited by Hollowshield