Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you be willing to have a MLP:FiM themed birthday party?

My little pwny

I wouldn't mind a pony themed party. I couldn't see my husband doing anything like that for me tho :P I had a couple pony items for his birthday, but nothing fancy.
  • Brohoof 1

My birthday is in 4 days and that would be awesome! But in reality it would be kinda awkward, Because my birthday guests are always :

Me, My Brother, and My Dad. Although my brother is also a Brony, It would make my Dad really confused and think Im a sissy or something. So nah.

You would have games like pin the tail on the pony, bobbing for apples, and dancing to pony music. The wrapping paper on your gifts would have the mane 6 on it. All your brony friends are there. Hanging from the ceiling there would be different cutie marks. Instead of a clown you would have someone dressed up as Pinkie Pie who "threw" the party for you! You would have a MLP marathon after the party of course as well.

So if you had a MLP party what would it be like? Assuming you are willing to go through it.

That sounds good to me, except you forgot the pony themed cake. The only problem is all my brony friends are online and live far away so I would have no one to really enjoy it with. I'd have my family but they would be indifferent to all the pony stuff. :(

I just hope I'll get a pony related gift for my birthday. That would be good enough.

Sadly I'm only 15 and havn't had a rwal party since I was probably eight or so. Besides having no freinds and only other bronies you know being on the internet makes it kinda hard. Now maybe I'll beg my mom next year(April 21st) to get a Pony themed cake. Be so awsome, even if I know she wouldn't do it. Now maybe some pony presents, that would be nice. But back to the question, I would if I still had partys.

It's been a long while since I've actually had a legitimate party. For the past few years my celebrations of that day are eating pizza and opening presents, which I'm fine with since I ain't much of a party person. (sorry Pinkie!) Though MLP wrapping paper would be cool I suppose.

I invited five friends to my birthday party, all but one are bronies. None of them showed up. I lost my faith in birthday parties after that. OH well, didn't give very many shits. More cheesecake for me, and I got BlazBlue as a present.

Although I would totally LOVE to go to some MLP club/rave with lasers and alcohol and ponies and pony music everywhere with at least 50 other people.

(edited)

I'm too old for parties, by my own judgement.

However, getting together with bronies for pizza or something and then a MLP:FiM marathon wouldn't be a bad idea...

Edited by Nightfall

• 9 years later...