Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Breaking Bad

Samurshy

I was watching the whole series with my brother on Netflix, but he would watch it when I was either asleep or out of the house so I missed a few episodes. I will re-watch it when the final episodes make it to Netflix.

@,

As it so happens, we already have a thread for discussing Breaking Bad - I've merged your topic "Breaking Bad? Anyone?" with this existing one. Please use the search function in the future to see if your thread idea already exists :)

Whoooops! I'm sorry, I didn't know that, as you can see I'm a newbie over here ;) Thanks! I'm sure (or at least I hope) that this will not happen again :D

Unlike what most believe, I actually don't think Hank will be killed next episode. If he did, they would have shown it already. In my opinion it doesn't feel right having the episode start off with Hank being killed. It would have fit at the end of the previous episode.  And it feels as if we're tricked into believing Hank will be killed since Vince likes to trick us into thinking something will happen when it never does. I could be wrong though.

I'm thinking the same... I mean, Hank has to live, otherwise no one will ever know about Walt's little secret, and as we see in episode 5x09 apparently everyone knows by then... About Gommie, hell, I don't think he'll make it, god, I like the guy but I get the feel someone's gonna die

I was watching the whole series with my brother on Netflix, but he would watch it when I was either asleep or out of the house so I missed a few episodes. I will re-watch it when the final episodes make it to Netflix.

Troll brother (? What episode are you on?

I freaking love breaking bad! I just started watching it exactly a week ago. I've been watching it daily and I'm almost done with season 3. It's such an addicting show! I have to say that I don't like the mom though. (Walter's wife). She just really rubs me the wrong way. I like all of the other characters though. I'm actually going to go watch more episodes right now. Tata for now everypony!

I'm currently at the part where

The mom tells Hank's wife that Walter and her will pay for Hank's physical therapy as they have boatloads of money due to Walter's "Gambling."

I freaking love breaking bad! I just started watching it exactly a week ago. I've been watching it daily and I'm almost done with season 3. It's such an addicting show! I have to say that I don't like the mom though. (Walter's wife). She just really rubs me the wrong way. I like all of the other characters though. I'm actually going to go watch more episodes right now. Tata for now everypony!

I'm currently at the part where

The mom tells Hank's wife that Walter and her will pay for Hank's physical therapy as they have boatloads of money due to Walter's "Gambling."

KEEP WATCHING... really, it gets better and better! If I were you I'd watch as much as I can because there are just 3 episodes left to end the series :( But I guess you're doing pretty well.... 3 seasons in a week, darn good! And don't worry, most of the BB fandom thinks that wat about Skyler (Walt's wife) Enjoy and get ready for the season 3 finale, it's shocking!

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking the same... I mean, Hank has to live, otherwise no one will ever know about Walt's little secret, and as we see in episode 5x09 apparently everyone knows by then... About Gommie, hell, I don't think he'll make it, god, I like the guy but I get the feel someone's gonna die

Possible spoiler for tomorrow's episode

I would have also thought that Gomie would be killed but there was a review on IGN that hinted at a sneak peak at tomorrow's episode which said that Gomie picks up the keys to Walt's car. So it's possible he may make it.

Though In my opinion, if no one ends up dead by the end of this shoot-out, I would be really disappointed and like other's have said, the show may lose credibility.

Edited by Spontaneous Me

I had left off on the episode where

Walter kills Gus

which I believe was the season finale of season 4 so i'm not that far behind

Woooow! Now that's a record, at least I know I could never get that far in a week  :blink: I think you'll make it to the series ending... btw, that scene was amazing wasn't it?

Possible spoiler for tomorrow's episode

I would have also thought that Gomie would be killed but there was a review on IGN that hinted at a sneak peak at tomorrow's episode which said that Gomie picks up the keys to Walt's car. So it's possible he may make it.

Though In my opinion, if no one ends up dead by the end of this shoot-out, I would be really disappointed and like other's have said, the show may lose credibility.

I totally agree with you...

Someone's got to be dead, it's not like I really wish it happens, but hey, when Todd's guys shot at the cops and they didn't get a single bullet, it started to loose credibility for me... they can fix that by killing someone, even if it's Todd, which would not make a lot of sense, but anyway, what really matters is what will happen to Jesse and Walt :blink: 

*watches last episode* ... HOLY CRAP!

Did anyone already watch the last episode? 5x14? If not, what the heck are you waiting? I'm dying to know what's going to happen next!!!!!!!!!

Woooow! Now that's a record, at least I know I could never get that far in a week  :blink: I think you'll make it to the series ending... btw, that scene was amazing wasn't it?

I totally agree with you...

Someone's got to be dead, it's not like I really wish it happens, but hey, when Todd's guys shot at the cops and they didn't get a single bullet, it started to loose credibility for me... they can fix that by killing someone, even if it's Todd, which would not make a lot of sense, but anyway, what really matters is what will happen to Jesse and Walt :blink: 

*watches last episode* ... HOLY CRAP!

Did anyone already watch the last episode? 5x14? If not, what the heck are you waiting? I'm dying to know what's going to happen next!!!!!!!!!

I'm about 20 minutes in. Looks like everything I said yesterday  was wrong. Must have misread what IGN said about Gomie. And damn those Aryans. I actually liked them in the previous episode. Now I wish they were dead.

• Brohoof 1

I'm about 20 minutes in. Looks like everything I said yesterday  was wrong. Must have misread what IGN said about Gomie. And damn those Aryans. I actually liked them in the previous episode. Now I wish they were dead.

Just keep watching!!! (I think you already finished the episode by the time I'm texting this xD) Anyway, darn it! This climax is soooooo awesome! I just can't process the whole thing!  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Just keep watching!!! (I think you already finished the episode by the time I'm texting this xD) Anyway, darn it! This climax is soooooo awesome! I just can't process the whole thing!  :blink:

Yeah I just finished watching it. That was absolutely incredible. I was literally shaking the last 20 minutes. Probably one of, if not, the best episode yet in my opinion. And

I just feel plain sorry for Jesse. I couldn't stand him in the previous episode after seeing him smirk at Walt's arrest but this time, seeing his face, I just felt so sad for him. And that "I watched Jane die" confession was such a sad move by Walt, but I loved it.

. Like you said, I just can't process the whole thing. Bring on Granite State.

Edited by Spontaneous Me
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah I just finished watching it. That was absolutely incredible. I was literally shaking the last 20 minutes. Probably one of, if not, the best episode yet in my opinion. And

I just feel plain sorry for Jesse. I couldn't stand him in the previous episode after seeing him smirk at Walt's arrest but this time, seeing his face, I just felt so sad for him. And that "I killed Jane" confession was such a sad move by Walt, but I loved it.

. Like you said, I just can't process the whole thing. Bring on Granite State.

Ikr? I couldn't stop shaking for 30 minutes after the episode ended, no lies! I feel so much anxiety right now.... I don't know if it's been the best episode but it is one of the best for sure!

I feel so sorry for Walt and Jesse as well, this show is genius! It makes me know how exactly Walt is feeling, when he saw Jr and Skyler horrorized I somehow could feel the sadness he felt :(  I feel sorry as hell for Hank as well, darn, at least he died with honor... And yup, guess IGN was wrong this time xD btw, I read something interesting on a comment in fb, it said that Walt had the same reaction watching Hank's death than Gus when he saw his brother's death, it is so true! I just noticed Walt became just like Gus, it's not the first time he does the same actions as Gus, but anyway, I think we're already on that part in the future where Walt is 52 and he returns to ABQ... what do you think is happening next? Who will Walt use the ricin on?  :blink: 

Ikr? I couldn't stop shaking for 30 minutes after the episode ended, no lies! I feel so much anxiety right now.... I don't know if it's been the best episode but it is one of the best for sure!

I feel so sorry for Walt and Jesse as well, this show is genius! It makes me know how exactly Walt is feeling, when he saw Jr and Skyler horrorized I somehow could feel the sadness he felt :(  I feel sorry as hell for Hank as well, darn, at least he died with honor... And yup, guess IGN was wrong this time xD btw, I read something interesting on a comment in fb, it said that Walt had the same reaction watching Hank's death than Gus when he saw his brother's death, it is so true! I just noticed Walt became just like Gus, it's not the first time he does the same actions as Gus, but anyway, I think we're already on that part in the future where Walt is 52 and he returns to ABQ... what do you think is happening next? Who will Walt use the ricin on?  :blink: 

Yeah I also saw that thing about Gus which was pretty cool. Did you also notice Walt's pants when he was rolling the barrel in the desert? 

And I have absolutely no idea what will happen that will end up with the m60 and the ricin. I could only make a small guess which is that maybe the Aryans do something to Walt's family, which was hinted in the promo for the next episode, which is why he will return with that machine gun. Though that will leave questions about Jesse, Lydia and the ricin. There could be so many predictions. Though I doubt he will use the ricin on himself like a few have said on the internet because it's just a slow, painful death and isn't Walt's style. My guess for the very end of the show is that Walt will somehow redeem himself before he dies.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I also saw that thing about Gus which was pretty cool. Did you also notice Walt's pants when he was rolling the barrel in the desert? 

And I have absolutely no idea what will happen that will end up with the m60 and the ricin. I could only make a small guess which is that maybe the Aryans do something to Walt's family, which was hinted in the promo for the next episode, which is why he will return with that machine gun. Though that will leave questions about Jesse, Lydia and the ricin. There could be so many predictions. Though I doubt he will use the ricin on himself like a few have said on the internet because it's just a slow, painful death and isn't Walt's style. My guess for the very end of the show is that Walt will somehow redeem himself before he dies.

Hey! I didn't notice those pants, gotta go watch that scene again xD

Holy crap! I watched the promo and you may be right! Guess you're not trusting IGN anymore huh?  :lol: Your theory can be right, but as you said, we wouldn't know how Lydia and Jesse end up... And like you, I don't think Walt is using the ricin on himself, not Heisenberg's style at all... Whatever happens next episode it will be booming! Do you remember the intro of ep 5x09 when Walt goes to his house and it is all screwed up and abandoned (and that HEISENBERG graffiti on the wall... god, something interesting happened there)?

5x09_BBad.jpg

Well, I guess that scene is happening in the next ep... gotta hate the Aryans xD For the very end, I guess Walt dies, don't think he commits suicide but maybe even Jesse kills him, I really don't know and I want the writters to blow our minds :D

• Brohoof 1

Hey! I didn't notice those pants, gotta go watch that scene again xD

Holy crap! I watched the promo and you may be right! Guess you're not trusting IGN anymore huh?  :lol: Your theory can be right, but as you said, we wouldn't know how Lydia and Jesse end up... And like you, I don't think Walt is using the ricin on himself, not Heisenberg's style at all... Whatever happens next episode it will be booming! Do you remember the intro of ep 5x09 when Walt goes to his house and it is all screwed up and abandoned (and that HEISENBERG graffiti on the wall... god, something interesting happened there)?

img-1848999-1-5x09_BBad.jpg

Well, I guess that scene is happening in the next ep... gotta hate the Aryans xD For the very end, I guess Walt dies, don't think he commits suicide but maybe even Jesse kills him, I really don't know and I want the writters to blow our minds :D

I think I actually misread what IGN said because I think they meant they saw Gomie dead with Walt's keys in his hand but tried to say it without spoiling anything

And yeah I remember that Heisenberg part. Hopefully we'll revisit it next episode. Maybe the Aryans wrote it when they did something to Walt's family maybe? So many possibilities. I also think Jesse will kill him, but I think Walt will be expecting it this time and will accept it. I don't think the Aryans will win though because the show wouldn't want to seem like some Nazi sympathizer. I hope Jack gets what's coming to him with that M60. Gosh I can't wait.

• Brohoof 1

@

Oh that makes sense xD It'd be so cool to be the IGN guys that get to review the episode before anyone else :blink: ...

What I can't seem to understand is, why are Aryans mad on Walt now? I mean, uncle Jack even left a barrel for Walt and let him go, what's happening?! Btw, how did this show went from making meth in a camper to killing neo-nazis? :lol: Well, in part that's what makes this show so special, its insanity... Knowing Walt, your theory can be very accurate, Pinkman wants to kill him and he will let him do that, thing is... And yeah! Whoever wins, it can't be the Aryans, heck, I want Jack and Todd dead so bad! It just can't get any more epic if Walt uses that M60 on Jack, I agree... These are the longest weeks eveeeeer! 

btw, I like your Rarity avatar :D

Edited by elBojo
  • Brohoof 1

@

Oh that makes sense xD It'd be so cool to be the IGN guys that get to review the episode before anyone else :blink: ...

What I can't seem to understand is, why are Aryans mad on Walt now? I mean, uncle Jack even left a barrel for Walt and let him go, what's happening?! Btw, how did this show went from making meth in a camper to killing neo-nazis? :lol: Well, in part that's what makes this show so special, its insanity... Knowing Walt, your theory can be very accurate, Pinkman wants to kill him and he will let him do that, thing is... And yeah! Whoever wins, it can't be the Aryans, heck, I want Jack and Todd dead so bad! It just can't get any more epic if Walt uses that M60 on Jack, I agree... These are the longest weeks eveeeeer! 

btw, I like your Rarity avatar :D

Yeah maybe it had to do with the confession tape Jesse did for Hank and Gomie since the Aryans wanted it. Maybe something on there made them want to hunt Walt. Whatever happens, it's going to be one hell of a ride

And thanks  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Your Rarity avatar is so cute! I love it too!

Also, my mom and I nearly cried over the last Breaking Bad episode. Poor Hank... Walt's become such a monster, and the neo-Nazis got rich. I don't want the Nazis to win. Also Jesse! He's Todd's cooking slave now! I'll be so angry if he dies too.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah maybe it had to do with the confession tape Jesse did for Hank and Gomie since the Aryans wanted it. Maybe something on there made them want to hunt Walt. Whatever happens, it's going to be one hell of a ride

And thanks  ^_^

Everything makes sense now! I believe that is what could be happening, anyway, 6 days left to know! :D

Your Rarity avatar is so cute! I love it too!

Also, my mom and I nearly cried over the last Breaking Bad episode. Poor Hank... Walt's become such a monster, and the neo-Nazis got rich. I don't want the Nazis to win. Also Jesse! He's Todd's cooking slave now! I'll be so angry if he dies too.

Ikr? That scene where Jr and Skyler are looking terrified at Walt made me feel exactly like him, like a pile of crap :( And heck, nazis NEVER win, like Spontaneous Me, I wish at least one of that M60 bullets are going to Jack or Todd's head... btw, Jesse NEEDS TO LIVE, heck, if someone deserves to live, it's him!

I like your avatar as well, that Fallout boy always makes me laugh xD

Edited by elBojo
  • Brohoof 2

Everything makes sense now! I believe that is what could be happening, anyway, 6 days left to know! :D

Ikr? That scene where Jr and Skyler are looking terrified at Walt made me feel exactly like him, like a pile of crap :( And heck, nazis NEVER win, like Spontaneous Me, I wish at least one of that M60 bullets are going to Jack or Todd's head... btw, Jesse NEEDS TO LIVE, heck, if someone deserves to live, it's him!

I like your avatar as well, that Fallout boy always makes me laugh xD

Yours is also great. I love anything and everything Dashie /)^3^(\

I really don't know what to make of Todd. He's so vacant and emotionless. Someone who does terrible things and shows no emotion will always be scarier than someone like Jack who looks evil or Tuco who screams and pitches crazy fits. Todd doesn't dress oddly, and you'd never be able to guess what a cold-blooded killer he really is. Also I really want Lydia to die. She's been an annoying bitch since she was first introduced.

• Brohoof 1

Yours is also great. I love anything and everything Dashie /)^3^(\

I really don't know what to make of Todd. He's so vacant and emotionless. Someone who does terrible things and shows no emotion will always be scarier than someone like Jack who looks evil or Tuco who screams and pitches crazy fits. Todd doesn't dress oddly, and you'd never be able to guess what a cold-blooded killer he really is. Also I really want Lydia to die. She's been an annoying bitch since she was first introduced.

Hey thanks! xD but really, gotta love that fallout boy xD

Ikr? That's what makes Todd so scary and unpredictable, I used to think he was kind of stupid but he just showed how he really is in the past episodes... good thing Walt's got that M60... That moment when you want Mike to come back and kill the hell out of Lydia, he should have killed her when he could, now he's in Belize and I think uncle Jack and the nazis are the next ones that will travel there xD

• Brohoof 1

Hey thanks! xD but really, gotta love that fallout boy xD

Ikr? That's what makes Todd so scary and unpredictable, I used to think he was kind of stupid but he just showed how he really is in the past episodes... good thing Walt's got that M60... That moment when you want Mike to come back and kill the hell out of Lydia, he should have killed her when he could, now he's in Belize and I think uncle Jack and the nazis are the next ones that will travel there xD

Knowing Walt, I almost think that he's not even going to be the one using the M60. Walt hardly ever takes a direct approach to things; he manipulates peoples and gets them to do his work. I feel like he's too smart to go in guns blazing with a machine gun of all things. What do you think he'll use the ricin for though?

Edited by Hawk Moth
  • Brohoof 1

Knowing Walt, I almost think that he's not even going to be the one using the M60. Walt hardly ever takes a direct approach to things; he manipulates peoples and gets them to do his work. I feel like he's too smart to go in guns blazing with a machine gun of all things. What do you think he'll use the ricin for though?

You're right my friend, now that you say so, it is very probable that Walt is not the one who will be using that M60, but if not him, who? And about the ricin, holy crap, I don't really know, I don't support the theory that a lot of people on internet states, the one that says Walt is going to use it on himself, I don't know, it's just not Walt's style... it COULD be Pinkman though, I don't know why but I think he will use it either on Jesse or Todd, hell, I just don't know... And I don't know why but I think Jesse will be killing Walt in the ending... just a guess, knowing the show, the ending will blow our minds, at least it better do xD

That had to be the best episode I have ever seen! How many episodes are left? 1 or 2? I lost count. But its all coming together, can't wait to see how it ends.

First off, let me say I knew Hank was going to die. But wow, what a way to go. As far a Gomez goes...he was like a "red shirt" in a Star Trek episode..always the first to die. lol. Now its making sense to as why Walt wanted the machine gun in the beginning of the season. Well we now know Jesse lives, and helps Todd cook, so maybe Walt finds this out, and is going to try and save Jesse one last time? I think Walt will save the Ricin for himself..even if the cops take him in..he'll be dead before he sees the inside of a courtroom... I still wonder about the body bags from Season 3 ( or whatever season it was with the plane disaster), that never got resolved to me...I mean you don't know if its victims of the crash, or something else.

This has to be one of my favorite episodes yet. So intense! But Walt slipped up..and I think he realized it..I mean why else did he "bug out", and disappear at the end like he did. I mean you know he had to figure out that Skyler was with the police, and he admitted knowing that he had something to do with Hank's death..so that's why he dropped off Holly. and disappeared. So what do you think is going to happen next?

That had to be the best episode I have ever seen! How many episodes are left? 1 or 2? I lost count. But its all coming together, can't wait to see how it ends.

First off, let me say I knew Hank was going to die. But wow, what a way to go. As far a Gomez goes...he was like a "red shirt" in a Star Trek episode..always the first to die. lol. Now its making sense to as why Walt wanted the machine gun in the beginning of the season. Well we now know Jesse lives, and helps Todd cook, so maybe Walt finds this out, and is going to try and save Jesse one last time? I think Walt will save the Ricin for himself..even if the cops take him in..he'll be dead before he sees the inside of a courtroom... I still wonder about the body bags from Season 3 ( or whatever season it was with the plane disaster), that never got resolved to me...I mean you don't know if its victims of the crash, or something else.

This has to be one of my favorite episodes yet. So intense! But Walt slipped up..and I think he realized it..I mean why else did he "bug out", and disappear at the end like he did. I mean you know he had to figure out that Skyler was with the police, and he admitted knowing that he had something to do with Hank's death..so that's why he dropped off Holly. and disappeared. So what do you think is going to happen next?

Like I said in a previous post, I don't think Walt will use the ricin on himself. It's just a slow, painful death when he could just easily shoot himself. And it definitely isn't Walt's style. I might be wrong but it seems unlikely. I'm thinking the ricin may be used on Lydia.

Oh god I am so ready for the new episode tomorrow night! This is probably my favorite show, with MLP following as a close second, but this show! I'm sad it has to end, but it's been an amazing journey and I can only hope Vince will give us the best ending possible.

• Brohoof 1