Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Breaking Bad

Samurshy

Oh god I am so ready for the new episode tomorrow night! This is probably my favorite show, with MLP following as a close second, but this show! I'm sad it has to end, but it's been an amazing journey and I can only hope Vince will give us the best ending possible.

Now that's what I call a Breaking Bad fan, guess the ending will be insane, hell, the whole series is insane, nobody wants it to end, but Breaking Bad will be remembered as an epic series and that's amazing!

• Brohoof 1

HOOOOOOLY CRAP PEOPLE, HOLY CRAP! What an awesome pre-finale episode... Now I don't know what the hell is happening...

Who the hell is Walter killing? What the hell is he doing with the ricin?! I mean, Gretchen and this other guy, Pinkman, the Aryans, Todd, Lydia... what's happening?! Btw, it was a long time since Walt Jr insulted Walt like that, Heisenberg is now a dog in search for vengeance, brilliant, but there's too much to do for a single episode! Don't know how is this going to end but I can tell that it will be amazing as hell!

#NOTHINGPERSONAL

Oh shit. Tonight's episode wasn't as intense as some of the others this season, but it set up the finale beautifully.

Nothing personal. Darn it, gotta hate Todd, I demand a bullet in his head on next episode. I agree with you, it wasn't that intense but it was amazing for sure, one more episode and it all ends, holy crap I hate waiting!

Okay, now I really want to see Walt mow down the Schwartzes. And those fucking Nazis better not win. I want Jesse to cook up some explosives and blow their asses to hell. Also, I have a theory that Todd is so emotionless because he grew up in a hostile, abusive environment which caused him to dissociate from the world so he could deal with the pain.

• Brohoof 1

I can't wait till next Sunday! OMG! Seriously what a great episode. Maybe that is what it all boils down too, empires. I mean Walt regreted selling his share of Gray Matter. Plus we know he had to have contributed to that company more than just its name. I think that was just a PR move to safe face. But I had an idea with the Ricin..what if Walt taints a batch of the meth with the Ricin? \

I mean think about it. If that batch is seriously potent enough, even disolved people would be dying from it. Then when word got out no one would touch the blue meth. It's just an idea.

But I think in the end, I don't think Walt is going to walk away from this. As much as I want him to, I have a feeling he'll die..I mean his family has left him, he got his brother in law killed, and everyone knows who he is. He only has a barrel full of a fraction of his fortune, and he's about to go to war to get the rest back..If he does make it out alive...then I don't think it will be for long...I think Walt will think he's won, and then BAM! Someone gets him..I have a feeling it would be Jesse..

I was watching Talking Bad after last nights episode, and someone brought up the question of blame. While the people on the show blamed Walt, I feel Jesse is to blame as well. I mean if he hadn't agreed to help Walt, Walt wouldn't be hiding, Hank wouldn't be dead, and life would be normal so to say. Idk..6 days till we find out.

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof

I can't wait till next Sunday! OMG! Seriously what a great episode. Maybe that is what it all boils down too, empires. I mean Walt regreted selling his share of Gray Matter. Plus we know he had to have contributed to that company more than just its name. I think that was just a PR move to safe face. But I had an idea with the Ricin..what if Walt taints a batch of the meth with the Ricin? \

I mean think about it. If that batch is seriously potent enough, even disolved people would be dying from it. Then when word got out no one would touch the blue meth. It's just an idea.

But I think in the end, I don't think Walt is going to walk away from this. As much as I want him to, I have a feeling he'll die..I mean his family has left him, he got his brother in law killed, and everyone knows who he is. He only has a barrel full of a fraction of his fortune, and he's about to go to war to get the rest back..If he does make it out alive...then I don't think it will be for long...I think Walt will think he's won, and then BAM! Someone gets him..I have a feeling it would be Jesse..

I was watching Talking Bad after last nights episode, and someone brought up the question of blame. While the people on the show blamed Walt, I feel Jesse is to blame as well. I mean if he hadn't agreed to help Walt, Walt wouldn't be hiding, Hank wouldn't be dead, and life would be normal so to say. Idk..6 days till we find out.

Hell, I don't know what the heck is going to happen, but your theory seems legit. Walt's actions brought him to this, he took the bad way and now he's paying for it, I don't think he's going to make it as well, he knows he's going on a suicide mission... This is all I'm asking for: Todd gets a bullet of that M60 in his head, the Aryans meet Gus in Belize, Jesse lives, Walt going to Belize as badass as possible... Don't know what will happen to the millions of dolars though, maybe Huel gets them? :lol:

Well we're only a few hours away from seeing how it's going to end. Anyone have any predictions? Well here a few of mine:

Like I've said before..Walt will die...as much as I want him to live..I don't think it'll end up that way. He has no one! I mean Hank is dead, the rest of his family hates him, the whole country is looking for him. I think either he has taken the Ricin, or Jesse will kill him. I think Todd still respects Walt too much to do anything to him.

Todd, I hope, dies by Jesse's hand. I mean while Jesse does want Walt dead, Todd took the top spot after killing Andrea. 

If Walt hasn't used the Ricin on himself, Lydia, or Jesse; I think he may try and corrupt a cook of blue. I mean if it was possible, no one would want to touch the "Heisenberg blue" if it made people sick or killed them. You have to remember that the Ricin is powerful stuff. 

While Walt is an evil mastermind, Jesse has his share of the blame. He's jumping all over the place. First, it was Lilly of the Valley, that poisoned Brock. Two, they found the Ricin cigarette in Jesse's Roomba. If he had just either "bugged out" like Walt wanted him to do, or meet Walt in the plaza like Hank wanted..a lot of this stuff wouldn't have happened. Andrea, Hank, and Gomez wouldn't be dead for one thing..I don't know..just will have to wait and see. Sorry for being so random in my thoughts...

All bad things must come to an end...but Heisenberg is forever :3

• Brohoof 1

Well we're only a few hours away from seeing how it's going to end. Anyone have any predictions? Well here a few of mine:

Like I've said before..Walt will die...as much as I want him to live..I don't think it'll end up that way. He has no one! I mean Hank is dead, the rest of his family hates him, the whole country is looking for him. I think either he has taken the Ricin, or Jesse will kill him. I think Todd still respects Walt too much to do anything to him.

Todd, I hope, dies by Jesse's hand. I mean while Jesse does want Walt dead, Todd took the top spot after killing Andrea. 

If Walt hasn't used the Ricin on himself, Lydia, or Jesse; I think he may try and corrupt a cook of blue. I mean if it was possible, no one would want to touch the "Heisenberg blue" if it made people sick or killed them. You have to remember that the Ricin is powerful stuff. 

While Walt is an evil mastermind, Jesse has his share of the blame. He's jumping all over the place. First, it was Lilly of the Valley, that poisoned Brock. Two, they found the Ricin cigarette in Jesse's Roomba. If he had just either "bugged out" like Walt wanted him to do, or meet Walt in the plaza like Hank wanted..a lot of this stuff wouldn't have happened. Andrea, Hank, and Gomez wouldn't be dead for one thing..I don't know..just will have to wait and see. Sorry for being so random in my thoughts...

All bad things must come to an end...but Heisenberg is forever :3

Indeed my good Sir, all bad things must come to an end in some hours... And don't be sorry for your randomness... I like the way you think. Here's my prediction:

Walt definitely dies, he can't escape cancer anyways. Jesse lives and will live with Andrea's son. Todd, hell, I really want a bullet of that M60 Walt's carrying in his head, same for Jack and the nazis. Don't know what Marie's up to. The theory of corrupting the blue meth could work, but personally, don't think it's going to happen. Grey Matter guys and Lydia go to Belize as well.

Kind of simple o'er here but that's all I can think about, predicting this show's actions is difficult. I just want an epic and insane finale to the series... that's it. No matter what happens tonight, everyone will remember Heisenberg's name.

• Brohoof 1

Indeed my good Sir, all bad things must come to an end in some hours... And don't be sorry for your randomness... I like the way you think. Here's my prediction:

Walt definitely dies, he can't escape cancer anyways. Jesse lives and will live with Andrea's son. Todd, hell, I really want a bullet of that M60 Walt's carrying in his head, same for Jack and the nazis. Don't know what Marie's up to. The theory of corrupting the blue meth could work, but personally, don't think it's going to happen. Grey Matter guys and Lydia go to Belize as well.

Kind of simple o'er here but that's all I can think about, predicting this show's actions is difficult. I just want an epic and insane finale to the series... that's it. No matter what happens tonight, everyone will remember Heisenberg's name.

I couldn't have put it better myself. :3

Maybe that's what it all comes down to for Walt. He sold himself out of a great empire with Grey Matter, and now he wants to show all of them that he is superior, and far more than others first thought of him. As far as Marie goes...I think she is out of the picture, the DEA will be protecting her like crazy, and following her too..so there is no way she could get close to Walt, or vice versa. For Walt he can only see about tying up the loose ends. That means killing Jack, and the Nazis for Hank. I realized that Jesse is the wild card, as far as we know..Walt thinks Jesse is dead..he thinks Jack kept his word, and killed Jesse after he talked..I will give Todd credit though..they couldn't get Walt so they went for the next best thing.. So I think Jesse will end Walt's reign. 

Lydia..I think she's out of the picture too..She has "employers" that she has to worry about..so maybe she'll just run. I hope she just runs. I think maybe Walt should have taken Saul's advice..I mean Walt is like a modern Dillinger...a guy that seemed like an average joe who became a kingpin..a criminal mastermind...or maybe Walt already has this all planned out..maybe he is five steps ahead of everyone..

Vince Gillian gave the hint of "woodwork" or was it "woodworking"..(gah can't remember) on the last "Talking Bad". So I'm not sure what that means...maybe a lot of people are going to be coming out of the woodwork to get at Walt.  Less than an hour to go..

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't have put it better myself. :3

Maybe that's what it all comes down to for Walt. He sold himself out of a great empire with Grey Matter, and now he wants to show all of them that he is superior, and far more than others first thought of him. As far as Marie goes...I think she is out of the picture, the DEA will be protecting her like crazy, and following her too..so there is no way she could get close to Walt, or vice versa. For Walt he can only see about tying up the loose ends. That means killing Jack, and the Nazis for Hank. I realized that Jesse is the wild card, as far as we know..Walt thinks Jesse is dead..he thinks Jack kept his word, and killed Jesse after he talked..I will give Todd credit though..they couldn't get Walt so they went for the next best thing.. So I think Jesse will end Walt's reign. 

Lydia..I think she's out of the picture too..She has "employers" that she has to worry about..so maybe she'll just run. I hope she just runs. I think maybe Walt should have taken Saul's advice..I mean Walt is like a modern Dillinger...a guy that seemed like an average joe who became a kingpin..a criminal mastermind...or maybe Walt already has this all planned out..maybe he is five steps ahead of everyone..

Vince Gillian gave the hint of "woodwork" or was it "woodworking"..(gah can't remember) on the last "Talking Bad". So I'm not sure what that means...maybe a lot of people are going to be coming out of the woodwork to get at Walt.  Less than an hour to go..

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Ozymandias, darn it... you won the night with that xD

HOLY! just some minutes away from the very ending... May your theory be true Sir, it really seems legit for me... we're about to find out. Brace yourselves people......... All bad things come to an end... NAO!

• Brohoof 1

It's been a great six year ride. Wow, I am thoroughly pleased with that ending. Only complaint is

I wish Walt had told Jesse he was sorry before Jesse drove away

I'm going to miss this show.

post-2159-0-89472500-1380509993_thumb.jpg

That was the best ending of a show I have ever seen in my entire life. Everything was perfect:

-I wasn't sad about Walt's death because showing the pills he was taking meant that he would die from cancer, so he got to go out on his own terms.

-Walt Jr. gets the money, something Walt wanted from day 1. He finally figured a way to make it work.

-Skyler no longer hates him, and right as he said goodbye to her, he finally made peace and for the first time, told the whole truth. She was so relieved to hear the real Walter White speak.

-Jesse is okay, and the last thing we see of him, he's smiling and laughing. You can't keep a good man down, and not only that, he killed Todd.

-The Aryans are dead, and Jack died less of a man than Hank, who didn't once try to beg for his life.

-In a way, Walt and Jesse reconciled. Jesse told Walt over the phone in "Rabid Dog" that he'd never follow a single one of Walt's orders ever again. When he had the chance to shoot Walt, he really didn't want to. That's why he asked Walt to say he wanted it, so Jesse could disobey him and spare his life.

-Walt could not have killed the Aryans in a cooler way. When he killed them, he really did kill them hard.

-That slimy bitch Lydia got one of the worst deaths possible, something slow and inevitable.

It was all so perfect. For once, I'm not sad about a good show ending because everything was wrapped up so neatly. There were no plot holes or fumbles with this. It was phenomenal.

• Brohoof 2

That was the best ending of a show I have ever seen in my entire life. Everything was perfect:

-I wasn't sad about Walt's death because showing the pills he was taking meant that he would die from cancer, so he got to go out on his own terms.

-Walt Jr. gets the money, something Walt wanted from day 1. He finally figured a way to make it work.

-Skyler no longer hates him, and right as he said goodbye to her, he finally made peace and for the first time, told the whole truth. She was so relieved to hear the real Walter White speak.

-Jesse is okay, and the last thing we see of him, he's smiling and laughing. You can't keep a good man down, and not only that, he killed Todd.

-The Aryans are dead, and Jack died less of a man than Hank, who didn't once try to beg for his life.

-In a way, Walt and Jesse reconciled. Jesse told Walt over the phone in "Rabid Dog" that he'd never follow a single one of Walt's orders ever again. When he had the chance to shoot Walt, he really didn't want to. That's why he asked Walt to say he wanted it, so Jesse could disobey him and spare his life.

-Walt could not have killed the Aryans in a cooler way. When he killed them, he really did kill them hard.

-That slimy bitch Lydia got one of the worst deaths possible, something slow and inevitable.

It was all so perfect. For once, I'm not sad about a good show ending because everything was wrapped up so neatly. There were no plot holes or fumbles with this. It was phenomenal.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I seriously wanted to cry at the end.

Even though it wasn't the ending I wanted, that was by far the best ending to any series I have watched to date. Even with Walt gone..he will be remembered for a very long time. 

-The way he got the Schwartz's to make sure they would get the money to Walt Jr, pure genius! Just made them think, that he would have gotten to them even after he was long gone. Plus using Badger, and Skinny Pete too, Ha!

-Jack should have realized right before he died, that it wasn't about the money. He lied about his "understanding" about family, when he killed Hank. Just like no amount of money spared Hank, no amount of money spared Jack.

-Lydia. Well she got what she deserved. She dragged Walt back in. Then in that last coffee shop scene, when she makes that comment to Todd ( I thought, "Oh she has got to go.) Then the focus on the sweetener, brilliant!  (Plus it makes me glad I don't use those artificial sweeteners. :3)  

-Jesse. Finally free, and I mean completely free. I think he would go, and take care of Brock. I know he blames himself for Andrea's death, and he would spend the rest of his life making it up to Brock short of bringing Andrea back. He has a second chance, and he didn't have to drop off the grid to get it. In the end it was because of Walt that Jesse got his fresh start..I think when Walt saw the state Jesse was in, he knew he needed to save him again.

-Walt. In the end..it was the man and his creation. He made peace with his estranged wife, and secured his family's future. So when he's walking around in the lab, I think he was at peace. He knew he was going to die..the cancer was going to get him..so he was going to make sure that the "Heisenberg Blue" would go with him. It was his, and it would remain that way.

I hope this thread stays open even with the show ending. I wouldn't mind continuing the conversation.

"All hail the king!"

I never got the chance to see Breaking Bad, but I think I should give it a chance. I might not be able to catch up, but I should watch it.

Well if you have Netflix, they have all but the final 8 episodes available for streaming. I know there was a "special" box set available for pre-order (but it is expensive as hell) on Amazon. Plus I'm sure you can find it somewhere online. 

I think you should give it a chance..it is an amazing show.

It's been a great six year ride. Wow, I am thoroughly pleased with that ending. Only complaint is

I wish Walt had told Jesse he was sorry before Jesse drove away

I'm going to miss this show.

attachicon.gifWALT DED.jpg

I don't think it would have mattered. Jesse could have tallied it up to Walt's BS. Besides, Walt shielded Jesse after he saw that Jesse wasn't a partner but a captive. I think that goes a bit further than a verbal apology. Nothing left to be said.

Ozymandias, darn it... you won the night with that xD

HOLY! just some minutes away from the very ending... May your theory be true Sir, it really seems legit for me... we're about to find out. Brace yourselves people......... All bad things come to an end... NAO!

Ikr! That poem is awesome. I heard it one of the promo's leading up to the finale. So I looked it up..plus I like how it tied into the episode where Hank gets killed. Pretty much describes Walt perfectly.

Wow! I've had a lot to say about this..I think I'm done..for now... maybe.. If you made it this far..Thanks for hearing me out.. lol. 

• Brohoof 1

My God, I saw the finale earlier this morning and honestly, it was so perfect. In fact, this whole final season was just something else. I had a feeling that the last season (or the final 8 episodes of season 5, if you want to be really critical) was going to be the best one, but in true Breaking Bad fashion the show was once again able to blow me away.

It is indeed sad that there'll never be another episode of this fantastic series, but at the same time I'm happy that they knew when to properly end it. Plus, there's that one quote from Dr. Seuss: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." (I hate to use such a cheesy line, but I find it rather fitting here.)

Looking back, this was a show that I truly loved, and it was an amazing experience from the very first episode. No other show has even come close to bringing forth the feelings I've gotten after finishing one of the numerous amazing episodes. Thank you, Breaking Bad!!

• Brohoof 1

I would really like there to be a "Breaking Malcolm" skit in which Bryan Cranston, dressed as Walter White in his meth gear, goes back to his Breaking Bad house, opens the door, and instead finds himself in the kitchen of the sitcom Malcolm In The Middle, where the family would ask "Hal" where the hell he's been.

The skit would pretty much write itself. Reese would want to help him cook meth (and be his quality control guy by smoking it), Malcolm would flip out about the dangers of meth, complete with scientific jargon, and do a forth-wall look to the camera as if to say "my dad is crazy", and so on. Cranston would only truly crumble after Jane Kaczmarek verbally eviscerated him with some "are you insane?"-type rants and an ultimatum, which would promptly send him back into 100% Hal "yes, dear" character mode.

"Good. And that's the last I want to hear about this silly meth business. Reese, stop hitting your brother."

HOOOOOOOLY CRAP! NOW THAT WAS AN ENDING! I would have liked to see some more of Pinkman but this ending was just great! Just one thing... Did Walt decided to die on the lab the nazis did so everyone would think the blue meth was always made by him? If that's the case, how genius! xD btw, freakin' loved how Walt killed Jack, same way he killed Hank... it was just amazing! I will for sure miss this show... We'll remember your name, Heisenberg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOu9McXEVU

• Brohoof 2

HOOOOOOOLY CRAP! NOW THAT WAS AN ENDING! I would have liked to see some more of Pinkman but this ending was just great! Just one thing... Did Walt decided to die on the lab the nazis did so everyone would think the blue meth was always made by him? If that's the case, how genius! xD btw, freakin' loved how Walt killed Jack, same way he killed Hank... it was just amazing! I will for sure miss this show... We'll remember your name, Heisenberg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOu9McXEVU

To your comment about Walt deciding to die in the lab: Wow, nice catch! I didn't even think of that. I love how Breaking Bad has all these little things, and it makes me wonder if all of these little things were intentionally done or if they were just pure happenstance. 

I thought it was really interesting how he spent his final moments in a meth lab, just walking around and reflecting on everything. I love how he revealed to Skyler that he did the things he did because it made him feel alive, and that final scene of him walking around the lab really showed that. The scene with Pinkman imagining himself as a woodworker was also interesting, and I hope that he ends up doing that and/or finds a way to take care of Brock.

Also, since it seems that the final scene happened in the same day that Walt went to Denny's, that means that Walter died on his birthday. Pretty interesting.

• Brohoof 2

Not sure how to spoiler tag so I'll keep this free of them... This episode was just good television. The entire show was (in my opinion) all about the effects that people's actions have on those around them, and in my opinion the finale was a great way to tie up loose ends... Can't wait for "Better Call Saul"!

• Brohoof 3

To your comment about Walt deciding to die in the lab: Wow, nice catch! I didn't even think of that. I love how Breaking Bad has all these little things, and it makes me wonder if all of these little things were intentionally done or if they were just pure happenstance. 

I thought it was really interesting how he spent his final moments in a meth lab, just walking around and reflecting on everything. I love how he revealed to Skyler that he did the things he did because it made him feel alive, and that final scene of him walking around the lab really showed that. The scene with Pinkman imagining himself as a woodworker was also interesting, and I hope that he ends up doing that and/or finds a way to take care of Brock.

Also, since it seems that the final scene happened in the same day that Walt went to Denny's, that means that Walter died on his birthday. Pretty interesting.

Hey thanks! I didn't notice it at once but when I saw that scene the second time I realized that, you should have seen my face xD. There's a lot of those secret meaning things through the series, like Walt taking some attitudes from Gus, and yup, it's awesome!

And heck yeah! Walt is a unique character isn't he? I loved how I finally understood he did those things because he liked it, made it so epic! What do you think the hallucination of Jesse meant? And he surely went after Brock when he was free, at least I think so. Yeah, he died on his birthday, and it appears he died happy, I mean, on one hand... he was sad because his family didn't love him anymore, on the other hand... he died happy because he got revenge and died being Heisenberg. Darn it, gonna miss this show soooo much!

btw, is Huell still inside the secure room? :lol:

Not sure how to spoiler tag so I'll keep this free of them... This episode was just good television. The entire show was (in my opinion) all about the effects that people's actions have on those around them, and in my opinion the finale was a great way to tie up loose ends... Can't wait for "Better Call Saul"!

Hey FractaLuna! You can Spoiler tag by typing "spoiler" inside brackets [ ] and close the tag typing "/spoiler" inside brackets as well... [8spoiler] Heisenberg! [8/spoiler] just like that but take away the 8s xD

Heisenberg!

And I agree with you... this series shows us how our actions involve consequences, and they will show up sooner or later, and it was one of the greatest finales I've seen :D I've got hopes on Better Call Saul, I really wish for a cameo of Jesse or Walt :D

• Brohoof 1

Hey thanks! I didn't notice it at once but when I saw that scene the second time I realized that, you should have seen my face xD. There's a lot of those secret meaning things through the series, like Walt taking some attitudes from Gus, and yup, it's awesome!

And heck yeah! Walt is a unique character isn't he? I loved how I finally understood he did those things because he liked it, made it so epic! What do you think the hallucination of Jesse meant? And he surely went after Brock when he was free, at least I think so. Yeah, he died on his birthday, and it appears he died happy, I mean, on one hand... he was sad because his family didn't love him anymore, on the other hand... he died happy because he got revenge and died being Heisenberg. Darn it, gonna miss this show soooo much!

btw, is Huell still inside the secure room? img-1894154-1-laugh.png

Yeah, totally. I love how Walt coincidentally drove a Volvo in the finale's beginning. We were exposed to him driving a Volvo at the start of season 5, so many of us assumed that he would be taking on a Gus-like role by the time we got to that point, when really at that point he was already redeeming himself and would continue to redeem himself even further. Seriously, there are SO many little things, and I can't help but admire how well-done this show is because of it. If you go on an episode's Breaking Bad Wiki page, you'll read all sorts of mind blowing little details in the trivia section. There will be some you had already noticed, but there will also be a few you didn't notice at all.

Yeah, Walt was an amazing character. Seriously, every scene with him doing something had me enthralled, even if it were just scenes of him talking or doing some insignificant task like taking a shower.

Do you mean the woodworking hallucination? My take on it is that it's what Jesse would want to do if he could ever get free, but it seemed that he was pretty hopeless so it was more of a pipe dream. As for your comment regarding Walt dying happy, I think that was mainly because he was able to find a way to get his money to his family, clear their names (phone call scene in Ozymandias), and secure their safety (killing Jack and his gang). It's so sad thinking about how Walt's own son hates him due to his phone call with Skyler img-1894154-2-sad.png when really he did it to make Skyler a blameless victim.

Heh.. yeah, I'm gonna miss this show as well, but at the same time I'm glad that they were able to successfully wrap everything up. And for all we know, Huell might be stuck in that room for life img-1894154-3-tongue.png

Edited by Lero
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, totally. I love how Walt coincidentally drove a Volvo in the finale's beginning. We were exposed to him driving a Volvo at the start of season 5, so many of us assumed that he would be taking on a Gus-like role by the time we got to that point, when really at that point he was already redeeming himself and would continue to redeem himself even further. Seriously, there are SO many little things, and I can't help but admire how well-done this show is because of it. If you go on an episode's Breaking Bad Wiki page, you'll read all sorts of mind blowing little details in the trivia section. There will be some you had already noticed, but there will also be a few you didn't notice at all.

Yeah, Walt was an amazing character. Seriously, every scene with him doing something had me enthralled, even if it were just scenes of him talking or doing some insignificant task like taking a shower.

Do you mean the woodworking hallucination? My take on it is that it's what Jesse would want to do if he could ever get free, but it seemed that he was pretty hopeless so it was more of a pipe dream. As for your comment regarding Walt dying happy, I think that was mainly because he was able to find a way to get his money to his family, clear their names (phone call scene in Ozymandias), and secure their safety (killing Jack and his gang). It's so sad thinking about how Walt's own son hates him due to his phone call with Skyler img-1894154-2-sad.png when really he did it to make Skyler a blameless victim.

Heh.. yeah, I'm gonna miss this show as well, but at the same time I'm glad that they were able to successfully wrap everything up. And for all we know, Huell might be stuck in that room for life img-1894154-3-tongue.png

This why I like the ending so much..it tied up all the loose ends, but left room for all the "what happens afterwards?" As far as the phone call goes..I think Walt knew the cops were listening in..I think he said all that he did, including kidnapping Holly to protect his family. I think he realized that they would be in danger when he left, so he wanted to make sure that the blame was all on him. 

Just learned about the spin-off, plus its suppose to be a prequel.yay.png  And if that goes well, maybe there would be another series that deals with the aftermath of Walt's reign, and death..That would be *pause for dramatic effect*  SO AWESOME! wub.png .. that is just a thought though. Oh man I could I forget Hulle! He more than likely will be in that room forever, lol.

• Brohoof 2

Walt's death (bird's eye zoom out while men walk toward the body from off camera) reminds me a lot of Spike's death in Cowboy Bebop.

After the M-60 ran out of ammo, I was really worried that Jack or Todd would shoot Walt in the back; Walt would get up and dust himself off only for a shot to fire out of the frame and critically wound him. Then the camera would zoom out and show Jack or Todd with a smoking gun. I'm so glad that Walt executed Jack and Jesse strangled Todd. Speaking of which, Todd was one of the creepier characters in the show.

• Brohoof 2