Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Disney Channel

RBDash

Disney channel has gotten worse over the years. I loved the old shows they put on there, and I like how they put some of them back on disney XD.

However, I would like to point out that a new show Laruen faust is working on is going to appear on disney channel. Maybe it will make the channel good again. :)

Lauren Faust is the co-producer of Wander Over Yonder. Her husband (who created PowerPuff Girls and Foster Home) is the creator. So although the premise seems a bit ridiculous (especially the villain name), I have hope for the show.

I think Disney would improve a LOT if they drop It's A Laugh Productions, make most of their shows cartoons, keep Disney Junior to its own channel, become commercially funded so they have more money for the shows, and only have at the most 2 sitcoms, but never have it in a high school setting.

As a Disney fan until the end, I do not like Disney Channel. Four years ago, I hated it with a passion of a thousand suns, but now I don't really pay attention to it. I still think it is utter crap, though. Phineas and Ferb is alright. I watched Gravity Falls last night, which is alright, too, but doesn't shout DISNEY QUALITY to me.

Disney used to be awesome. Then it got all about the money. This continued until it became the blood-sucking business that celebrates bad TV shows and (in my opinion) terrible music. I enjoyed it better when it was all about the cartoons. Anyone remember the show Phil of the Future.

What ever happen to the house of mouse?

I loved that show.

No they are speaking of him...to preschoolers.

They decided they wanted an educational show for Micky mouse. Not a funny cartoon but an educational show.

What ever happen to the house of mouse?

Then Epic Mickey series happened... the first one was great... can't wait for the sequel

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

* continuation from title* ...sucks and if you are a part of disney then you are a sell out and therefore you either have no talent (or not enough talent to go anywhere else) or you used up your worth so you go crawling to disney so that they can milk all the money out of you they can...

Edited by Valiant