Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Battlefield 4 Discussion and Requests

One

I must say I was really impressed with the footage DICE showed and they are bringing commander back! Let's hope they will also include battle recorder :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

*Ahem*

To quote myself from my facebook comments...

"

HOLY FREAK!
And people EVER wonder what the best FPS ever is? Seriously, after that BF4 trailer, why do people EVER question it???

And laughed ecstatically a little when I saw that they brought the "commander" slot back. I LOVED that from BF2.

And yeah, with the tank, that was spectacular! Definitely Frostbite at the next level. Note to self: drive quickly so people can't pull that one on me  (I'm a huge vehicle buff. Always.)

And that elevator scene was hilarious. I wish more games had stuff like that.

And finally, THAT ASSASSINATION AT THE END. That was amazing. I guess you do that if you hit the button at just the right moment, kinda like the dogs on Modern Warfare, gotta time it just right (though I imagine that it'd be a bit harder).

Guys... You realize that was MULTIPLAYER, right? That looked like planned scenes for some campaign, but nope! That was real on-the-fly multiplayer!

Only thing is, as the vehicle buff I am, I'm a bit saddened by the splash damage from the attack heli's gunner. Massively toned down from BF3. Either that or he was a bad gunner/pilot. But those guys should've died in a third the time it took them to run to cover xD

"

Anyways, this is massively better than the campaign trailer IMO, and really quite freakishly amazing img-1549924-1-biggrin.png

I've been a huge BF fan since 1942, and I loved 2 (for PC - console version was a totally different game), so I'm really ecstatic to see them bring back the Chinese as baddies and Chinese maps. Oh, beautiful, beautiful green-camo Abrams tanks! xD

EDIT:

Oooh, whoops. I looked around specifically to see what forum to post this in, and I looked pretty hard, and yet I somehow totally missed "Media Discussion." I have no idea how that happened, sorry. Consolidate with BF4 thread there, maybe?

img-1549924-2-twilight_sparkle___hugs__b

EDIT2: Haha, that's a first. Just reported myself xD

Edited by Mattlight
  • Brohoof 4

Battlefield 4 is the game I am most looking forward to this year. The trailer was so awesome!!! I'm so excited!!!

I really loved Battlefield 2142, so it's cool to see they brought that commander thing back.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hmm, I'm kinda noticing that BF3 seemed to poke towards CoD players quite a bit, to be honest. I only ever choose to play 4 maps: Caspian, Kharg, Firestorm and Oman. Most of the others are too infantry-oriented. 1942 only had Berlin and Stalingrad, and even those had tanks, and I usually tried to avoid Berlin back in 1942.

So maps like Metro and Tehran Highway?... No.

But what I miss most, and this was even the case in Battlefield 2, is vehicle type maps. Like ships? Go play on Midway, or Guadalcanal. Like raining fire from a ship without fighting others? Wake Island, Normandy, Iwo Jima. Like planes? El Alamain, Guadalcanal - heck, most the maps - or especially Coral Sea. Like tanks, but don't want to deal with air? Battle of the Bulge. Like a LOT of tanks? Aberdeen! Wide open maps? El Alamain.

See what I'm saying? All the maps are very different and distinct, and have different combinations of vehicles. With helicopters, this should go even further! Imagine an attack-heli centric map with 4 attack helis on each side and a few transports! That would be amazing! Then construct the map so you have to use the transports to reach objectives and enemies. Just imagine how awesome that kind of variety would be!

But it seems in these later games they've been trying to blend them so they all play fairly the same. Zatar Wetlands and Oman had some break from that, but it reached it's worst in BF3 with Kharg, Caspian and Firestorm.

With the new trailers out now I think this thread deserves a little bump. Off the battlefield page, they added a

, and
trailer. So as far I I can see they still plan on continuing vehicle usage like from the other BFs, so no dramatic change there. Though unlikely, but possible, the trailer may be showing off the new graphic engine for BF4, and if so, that is sweet. img-1303933-1-wub.png

Hopefully it will bring back the destruction from BFBC1, while maintaining a high-end quality. Also this Wensday Battlefield stated that an official, information revealing trailer will be realized to the public, so that will more than likely be the decider on me pre-ordering it or not. So I'm pretty excited about that           img-1303933-2-cool.png

Even though I had high hopes on BFBC3, I hope ether Dice actually puts a good campaign and co-op in BF4, or just not at all. Playing through BF3's campaign/co-op almost made me want to sit down and cry.

After reading through the BF Facebook page it doesn't state what console gen it will appear on, or if it will even appear on a console, though knowing EA's ever so greedy hands it will more than likely be on console, which I'm also assuming will be cleared up Wensday. 

SEA?

SEA!?

SSSEEAAAA!!?!?

Okay, granted, it's probably just small boats, but I would go explosively ecstatic if we got a throw-back to the days of 1942 where we could have full-on fleet naval battles. That was freakin' awesome. Though we see the commander call a Tomahawk strike in BF4, so ships probably aren't controllable... AGAIN. But, hey, that's still a big improvement to BF3, when the missile destroyers just sat off the coast loaded with Tomahawks and 5in guns and helipads but are like; "Have fun fighting the Russians, guys. We'll be catching some rays."

IMO BF2 > all other BF games in terms of originality, gameplay and teamwork. I still love it.

Hearing that they're planning 3 factions for BF4: US, Russia and China. I wish they made MEC and the European Union have a comeback in the game img-1311352-1-sad.png

Also, more classes would be cool. BF3 feels like 10 classes beings integrated into 4 classes, I miss the 7 different classes of BF2 img-1311352-2-sad.png

I'm actually pretty happy about how they're going back to their roots, given the latest E3 multiplayer gameplay! The map looks a lot more BF than many of the CoD-style maps of BF3. It's both huge, and has urban closed areas, and lots of vehicles. It looks incredibly awesome. And yeah, I also hope for the 7 classes back, but, we don't know yet, so yeah.

Heh, honestly I'm not too sad about the MEC. IMO, MEC = Russia, anyways. And I never got the expansion pack with the EU xp I'm just happy about China coming back. I love those woody map settings, and the green camo on the tanks! And these flippin' awesome big wide-open cities!

Been a BF fanboy since 1942. Couldnt help it then cant help it now, Ill buy this beause it is BF but its.....

Its really kinda pathetic. This is BF 3.5: same cut and paste CoD wanna be campaign, same engine, same graphics, same weapons, slightly remixed classes Ill bet. *Sigh* makes me a little bit depressed that Ill end up getting this rehashed expansion pack for full price. 

I don't think so. They're massively stepping up Frostbite: as someone said, from 30% to 85%. If you see the gameplay, you'll see it plays quite differently from BF3 in terms of destructability and map layout.

ADDED:

To be honest, I don't care a whole lot about the campaign, I really want to see some multiplayer footage. I am really doubting that the campaign is gonna be any good, considering I didn't care much for Battlefield 3's campaign.

Heheh, well, they're a big improvement to 1942's campaign xD. I'm surprised, though. I played that and my friends watched me from the couch, and enjoyed it as much as I did... It was THAT cinematic! Xp

I can't wait! I am building a new Gaming PC this summer, so It will be built in time for the release of BF4 img-1313346-1-cool.png

I wonder what the premium system will be like.....

You seem to like T90's... And I love blowing them up with Abrams. Or a Viper (GO AMURICAH!). I feel some competition coming on xD

GIVE ME MAOR DAMN TANKS! MWHAHAHAHAHAHHA  -laughs manicly-

Ahh those were the days when tanks poped up from no where.. blowing stuff up.. -sighs happily- those were the days... let them come back.. please  img-1314628-1-sad.png

YES! I LOVE DE TANKS! I really, really want another "Aberdeen"-type map, with a dozen tanks on each side! :D

And yeah, once I charged after a small squad with "ToByGaMeZ" on it. I did many terrifying things with him, chased him down, plowing through walls in the process, he tried to hide by proning in a corner, so I drove up and took my sweet time slowly trash-compacting him... Too bad the real Toby only does PC games and this was on console. Otherwise, those were great clips! xD

That's me, I never play infantry. Never. Ever. Why would you even do that? I crush infantry like the ants they are! Ants! ANTS! Muahahahaha!

(And I guess the net symbolizes mines, or a squad of 8 guys all with RPG's Xp ? Not C4 guys, though. Proxy scan keeps me safe from those ^.^ )

Edited by Mattlight

(edited)

So they're finally taking BF3 out of beta, putting in commander mode after it passed alpha and relabeling it as BF4 eh? About time 20percentcoolerplz.png?1

Sure, commander mode is a welcoming sight back into the BF franchise but I'm going to wait it out and see how this game actually plays out. Inb4 people complain about commander spamming "ENEMY SPOTTED!"

Guys... You realize that was MULTIPLAYER, right? That looked like planned scenes for some campaign, but nope! That was real on-the-fly multiplayer!

It may have been multiplayer but there is no way that wasn't scripted in some way. While some elements in the video can happen it was way too artificial compared to an actual multiplier game. No Jihad jeeps, squads wouldn't run around with tanks, camera man never died... 

Edited by Accellerant

well, the graphics are beautiful, but I've seen better. this isn't the kind of game id get on the release, id look at reviews first, because i have my doubts. gameplay looks funner than bf3, and the multiplayer is probably going to be the same as bf3 because there's not a whole lot to change. i'm more excited for CoD ghosts than BF4 because there isn't much to change in battlefield anymore except graphics, when CoD has a lot to offer with ghosts such as a new engine :) that all i have to say for nowwink.png

I was ready to just tell EA to take my money now but we have about 4 months until they can. When I saw what EA showcased at their press conference at E3, I was about to squee like a fangirl.

Good thing they decided to put China into the mix for multiplayer, and bring back Commander Mode. Let the wait commence!

• Brohoof 1

So they're finally taking BF3 out of beta, putting in commander mode after it passed alpha and relabeling it as BF4 eh? About time img-1550059-1-20percentcoolerplz.png

Sure, commander mode is a welcoming sight back into the BF franchise but I'm going to wait it out and see how this game actually plays out. Inb4 people complain about commander spamming "ENEMY SPOTTED!"

It may have been multiplayer but there is no way that wasn't scripted in some way. While some elements in the video can happen it was way too artificial compared to an actual multiplier game. No Jihad jeeps, squads wouldn't run around with tanks, camera man never died... 

And the tanks aren't just randomly shooting at everything xD I was going to make a comment like that, but then realized that that's really not too far off from what really happens, actually... Soldiers and vehicles spilling out to the battlefield. Once the transport heli is ditched, causing all the passengers to crash and die while the pilot parachutes to his sniping post, and the attack heli pilot crashes into a telephone pole after he figures out the controls.

Lol, so, true true true. But any veteran of Battlefield knows that stuff happens a lot that feels scripted. But to your credit, I think one thing I should point out is to watch the minimap: the tank stops right in the correct spot for him to blow it down. And it obviously doesn't have proxy scan on... Or "look around for bad guys in the whole you were just blown into" xD. But who knows, maybe it was pre-occupied with an attack heli above.

Lol, I just know that's going to happen to someone once when they stop to repair their tank Xp

But anyways, the graphics are a huge improvement, since I only played the 360 version. One of the main reasons I look forward to this so much is I'm getting a new PC that can actually run it xD

Then there's the elevators, Frostbite to a whole new level (Clearly demonstrated), though I wonder if the skyscraper coming down is something you can actually do by shooting it enough (notice the tanks down there seemed to be shooting the base of the building) or just a timed thing like the tower on Caspian in BF3.

But overall, I think it's new enough to call it a new game. And it's not like this is new or anything. Compare BF1942 to BFVietnam, or BF2 to BF2142 (granted, that certainly was a much bigger change, but the engine only had minor changes).

I kinda yearn for a WWII BF game back. Maybe then we'd finally get ships again :D

[...] though I wonder if the skyscraper coming down is something you can actually do by shooting it enough (notice the tanks down there seemed to be shooting the base of the building) or just a timed thing like the tower on Caspian in BF3.

But overall, I think it's new enough to call it a new game. And it's not like this is new or anything. Compare BF1942 to BFVietnam, or BF2 to BF2142 (granted, that certainly was a much bigger change, but the engine only had minor changes).

I kinda yearn for a WWII BF game back. Maybe then we'd finally get ships again biggrin.png

If they actually did have it where we could fully level the playing field that'd be awesome in itself. It'll be Red Faction Guerrilla all over again, except with more chaos and A LOT more players. I'm just doing my best not to hype myself over this game, I know it'll be good it's just I wish we had some oldies back such as allowing us to mod it once more...

Eh, screw nostalgia.

If they actually did have it where we could fully level the playing field that'd be awesome in itself. It'll be Red Faction Guerrilla all over again, except with more chaos and A LOT more players. I'm just doing my best not to hype myself over this game, I know it'll be good it's just I wish we had some oldies back such as allowing us to mod it once more...

Eh, screw nostalgia.

OH MY GOSH.

Modding... Don't even mention it.

I used to love modding so, so, so very much...

The advent of games releasing DLC's for more money and not allowing modding...

The only form of acceptance for this heinous crime is forgetting about it and just moving on like it never happened...

sad_twilight_is_sad_by_cthulhuandyou-d52

• Brohoof 1

Holy shit after seeing the new multiplayer gameplay and seeing them take the elevator to the top of the skyscraper and parachuting off and watching it collapse. Fucking sold me. Now that I got a new PC I am surely buying this.

• Brohoof 1

Well... after the massive hype train for BF3 crashed and burned with me riding on it I wasn't expecting much from BF4 when it was first announced. My first BF game was 2142 which although like BF2 in a lot of ways, it was instead set in a post-apoplectic sci-fi theme with new weapons and vehicles to go along with it, as well as a new game mode called "Titan", which is what most people played. I very much hope and doubt at the same time that we'll ever see the return of that mode.

And finally, THAT ASSASSINATION AT THE END. That was amazing. I guess you do that if you hit the button at just the right moment, kinda like the dogs on Modern Warfare, gotta time it just right (though I imagine that it'd be a bit harder).

I find this to be quite interesting and I'm glad you mentioned that because I must of missed it when I watched the demo during the conference. To me, it looked like it could have been a counter to a knife action, which is something I remember being discussed among the community since BC2 I think when they first introduced the whole animated knifing sequence. Back in the days of 2 and 2142 your knife was a just like any other weapon and preformed as such. 2142 funnily enough was the first BF where they introduced the dog tag system and players would often proudly brag about the tags that they have stolen as knifing back then required skill instead of just pushing one button and a animation playing.

I don't think so. They're massively stepping up Frostbite: as someone said, from 30% to 85%. If you see the gameplay, you'll see it plays quite differently from BF3 in terms of destructability and map layout

There was originally supposed to be a lot more destruction that was to be better then BC2 but in the beta there was lots of issues with people falling though the map and bugs and glitches aplenty so they toned it down a lot just so things would be playable. If I recall correctly ground damage was something they added separately in a couple of months after it launched. Personally I believe this was due to EA rushing DICE to get the game out as son as they could, which was before COD, when really it was that bad when it launched with problems left right and center I agree with what a friend said at the time that they could have delayed it a few months to iron out more of the bugs.

There was a lot of complaining during the Beta and how buggy that was but the argument then was, "It's a Beta, it's supposed to be like that" which is fair enough but... when the game actuality launches and it's still riddled with problems that excuse just aint going to cut it no more...

I suspected this too, to an extent, mainly because of how the cameraman and his squad never died, especially after that gunship. I know because I've died more then enough times to know that good pilots aren't forgiving at all. :3
However, I think only anything only that would directly affect the DICE squad was scripted, while everything else that either wasn't shown or would have no effect was left to do whatever as I doubt all 64 players were shown in that live demo.

Well... after the massive hype train for BF3 crashed and burned with me riding on it I wasn't expecting much from BF4 when it was first announced. My first BF game was 2142 which although like BF2 in a lot of ways, it was instead set in a post-apoplectic sci-fi theme with new weapons and vehicles to go along with it, as well as a new game mode called "Titan", which is what most people played. I very much hope and doubt at the same time that we'll ever see the return of that mode.

I find this to be quite interesting and I'm glad you mentioned that because I must of missed it when I watched the demo during the conference. To me, it looked like it could have been a counter to a knife action, which is something I remember being discussed among the community since BC2 I think when they first introduced the whole animated knifing sequence. Back in the days of 2 and 2142 your knife was a just like any other weapon and preformed as such. 2142 funnily enough was the first BF where they introduced the dog tag system and players would often proudly brag about the tags that they have stolen as knifing back then required skill instead of just pushing one button and a animation playing.

There was originally supposed to be a lot more destruction that was to be better then BC2 but in the beta there was lots of issues with people falling though the map and bugs and glitches aplenty so they toned it down a lot just so things would be playable. If I recall correctly ground damage was something they added separately in a couple of months after it launched. Personally I believe this was due to EA rushing DICE to get the game out as son as they could, which was before COD, when really it was that bad when it launched with problems left right and center I agree with what a friend said at the time that they could have delayed it a few months to iron out more of the bugs.

There was a lot of complaining during the Beta and how buggy that was but the argument then was, "It's a Beta, it's supposed to be like that" which is fair enough but... when the game actuality launches and it's still riddled with problems that excuse just aint going to cut it no more...

I suspected this too, to an extent, mainly because of how the cameraman and his squad never died, especially after that gunship. I know because I've died more then enough times to know that good pilots aren't forgiving at all. :3

However, I think only anything only that would directly affect the DICE squad was scripted, while everything else that either wasn't shown or would have no effect was left to do whatever as I doubt all 64 players were shown in that live demo.

Heh, yeah, I know about the knifing. As I've said, I've been a battlefield fan since 1942. One thing I distinctly remember was a game where there were only one or two guys on the other team, so, bored in Stalingrad, me and about 5 other people just randomly decided to start knifing a flagpole, waiting for an enemy tank to roll out xD

And yeah, I was thinking to myself, that either they've massively toned down the splash damage on the gunner of the helo, or those were awful pilots. In any case, hovering perfectly still right next to the building was a very, very bad move. I think he would've easily been shot out of the cockpit if it were a Viper, nevermind the SMAW cleanup Xp

• Brohoof 2

I think the early release of Battlefield 4 really has to do with the glitches of the engine that there were. I played much of the time on Battlefield 3 and it contained so many glitches it was almost impossible for me to get a kill because of the strange collisions(or because I sucked).

Also, people could glitch in some of the maps, for example snipers could spawn on the crane when that was not supposed to be possible.

Battlefield 4 is going to be a change of story and engine collisions/physics(I think).

i really don't care what people say about it i think its going to be a great game just like bf3. people are trying to say that there not going to be that different well is it really supposed to be? the point to sequels is to continue the story and multi player and just make them better bit by bit and if it was so majorly different then its not battlefield 4 its a whole other game just like how mw3 was. 

• Brohoof 1

I think that players that play very tactically, like a few online buddies of mine and me, are going to end up getting screwed over by commander mode. I think they might be able to pull it off, but I mean, one bad commander will ruin the game for the entire team. If there is a voting system instead of just random commander choosing, that might be better.

this game looks cool for the most part... but as i commented on battlefields facebook, they need to stop trying to  be call of duty and stick to what they are good at

• Brohoof 2

this game looks cool for the most part... but as i commented on battlefields facebook, they need to stop trying to  be call of duty and stick to what they are good at

I would really like to see a explanation, just out of curiosity. 

On another note, now that I've seen the game I highly doubt anything more than selected objects will be destructible, as I was really hoping for a "Red Faction" destruction. Nother-the-less there will still be more destruction than BF3, which was the only real letdown for me. I'm not sure if I exactly favor the HUB yet, going to wait for the BETA to see how I truely like it. Also, from what I've seen from the trailer, everyone's weapon looks like a LMG :/ Though I'm favoring that cool green laser, which I guess is color changeable. 

I would really like to see a explanation, just out of curiosity. 

On another note, now that I've seen the game I highly doubt anything more than selected objects will be destructible, as I was really hoping for a "Red Faction" destruction. Nother-the-less there will still be more destruction than BF3, which was the only real letdown for me. I'm not sure if I exactly favor the HUB yet, going to wait for the BETA to see how I truely like it. Also, from what I've seen from the trailer, everyone's weapon looks like a LMG :/ Though I'm favoring that cool green laser, which I guess is color changeable. 

When they released close quarters they were aiming towards cod players. The weapons are not all lmgs. A lot of them are actually carring AK5's, if you are truely interested, watch LevelCapGamings brekdown video on youtube.

• Brohoof 1

I have seen the E3 video and I have to say this Battlefield looks spectacular. I was hesitant to pre-order the game seeing as how it looked like it would be available only on the next gen consoles. The only question the is on my mind is: from what i've seen(fully destructible environments) are the bigger things like buildings collapsing dynamic or not?

Either way the graphics look like they trump any FPS shooter competitor. I just hope the gun customization as well as vehicle is as in depth, if not more, than the previous game

(edited)
When they released close quarters they were aiming towards cod players.

That's debateable, I really enjoy playing close quarters combat maps on BF3's villa maps, and CQ was exactly what I wanted, and I don't even play COD, but I can see where you are coming from. Especially with "Gun Masters" That was a near copy/paste. But it was a business strategy and DICE knew that they didn't have many CQC maps.

The weapons are not all lmgs. A lot of them are actually carring AK5's

I didn't say they were, some just looked like. I'm also disappointed that they included so many weapons from BF3, as far as I've seen from the leaked screenshots. 

if you are truely interested, watch LevelCapGamings brekdown video on youtube.
 I shall.

I'm not sure what I really expect from BF4 anymore, I'm just glad I got beta access, it will be the decider if I buy it or not.

Edited by Retro✮Derpy

I ahve beta acess, and cannot wait till they release it for us to play. I have played CoD and Close Quarters was almost too close to cod for comfort. I also cannot wait till I get my hands on an abrams and start tearing down buildings!!!! As I said before though 

I think that players that play very tactically, like a few online buddies of mine and me, are going to end up getting screwed over by commander mode. I think they might be able to pull it off, but I mean, one bad commander will ruin the game for the entire team. If there is a voting system instead of just random commander choosing, that might be better.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

It will indeed be interesting to see how exactly they end up pulling this off. An experienced Commander could be a game changer in the previous games that is if the Squads and players cared though and didn't just ignore him...

It's nice to see their trying to promote Teamwork but, how it will end up being implemented and used by players remain to be seen. Because of how... mixed the community has become I'm expecting to see a lot of misuse as well as some actual proper use.

I would really like to see a explanation, just out of curiosity

When they released close quarters they were aiming towards cod players.

It's not just that. Even long before CQ the map, "Operation Métro" stands to showcase that clearly from release. Even though it can be played as a Conquest map and even with 64p on PC, that's not what Battlefield is supposed to be. There was always a standoff at the escalators with only 3 paths to progress players just use it as a cheap and easy way to level up.

Battlefield had always heavily demanded stragity and teamwork to be able to get anywhere. The problem with that though is that it brings a level of complexity to the game, so they decided to trade that off for simplicity to "appeal to a wider audience", in other words, the COD players.

Just look at previous BF games in the series, before BC2, and look closely at how they begun to change since then. Can you not see much more of a familiarity between COD and BF3 than ever before? That's what concerns me, but... from a Business standpoint I don't see how DICE would have much other choice though. Call of Duty still dominates the FPS market and if they had continued to do things the way they always used to (that is if EA even let them), then I doubt the game would have done so well, from a business standpoint that is.

I don't blame them, but that doesn’t mean I'm happy about it either though.

I was hesitant to pre-order the game seeing as how it looked like it would be available only on the next gen consoles.

It's going to be on current gen as well as next gen consoles, which kinda worries me a bit because of how much they had to tone down BF3 for current gen I'm concerned that the next gen and possibly even PC will end up suffering because of that. With BF3 Current gen consoles were restricted to only 24p while on PC the usual sever size was 32 for Rush and Conquest but went all the way up to 64p for Conquest Large.

I just hope that the extra work won't be detrimental to the development team and we end up with a broken game on launch that took several months until it was actuality playable, and then even longer to fix the bugs that they introduced by fixing the last ones.

I'm not sure what I really expect from BF4 anymore, I'm just glad I got beta access, it will be the decider if I buy it or not.

I even bought MOH Warfighter hoping it was an improvement over the last game as well as well as the bonus access to the BF4 beta but... it turns out it was horribly broken on PC for a fair while and barely anyone plays it now. I don't as while in theory the gameplay would have been good... it just didn't turn out that way though.

I remember it being stated that Premium members wouldn't get Beta access originally last year on the lead up to Warfighter... which I see as a good thing that they ended up doing but... that means that there's going to be a lot of people in the Beta because everyone I see in in BF3 has a Premium membership anyway. It makes sense to really if you play the game considering all the stuff you get for a one off price.

I'm probably going to end up buying it... for PC of course, and on day one too, and that's only because I love the Battlefield franchise too much to just abandon it... not yet at least. I lost a lot of faith and respect for DICE because of BF3 and although I'm not going to buy into the hype like BF3 had I remain hopeful that they will be able to redeem themselves, at least even a little.

Edited by ~Lawful Daylight~
  • Brohoof 2