Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Filthy Rich (aka Diamond Tiara's dad)

My little pwny

I wish to see your report, proof, and anonymous accounts about this matter. Otherwise I see no need to do what you are asking. As a business man, I never make hasty actions without having all the information before me.

Here are the reports, sir. *hands them over* I would just like to stress that your daughter is NOT in any sort of trouble with the school and that the names of the students that sent these to me have been blacked out for confidentiality. Again, you daughter is not in any trouble, we simply would like you to talk to her about this matter. Thank you for your time sir.

Here are the reports, sir. *hands them over* I would just like to stress that your daughter is NOT in any sort of trouble with the school and that the names of the students that sent these to me have been blacked out for confidentiality. Again, you daughter is not in any trouble, we simply would like you to talk to her about this matter. Thank you for your time sir.

*Reads, re-reads, and re-re-reads the reports again.*

H--- how can this be MY Diamond Tiara? I..... can't believe it! She is so innocent and pleasant when are together! She treats her friend Silver Spoon MUCH better than these reports. *quotes a line from the report* "Diamond Tiara has several documented incidents of her making fun of certain classmates, calling them, 'Blank Flanks'. " Wu.. What?!

I can see the truth now... You see, the divorce has taken such a toll on this family. I had no idea Diamond Tiara was cooping with it by bullying classmates. She takes her anger for her mother out on those "Blank Flanks" when in reality she hates her own cutie mark that came because of the divorce... I.... have to.... be alone for awhile.... In the meantime you can still ask your questions.