Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does SWAG means?

Starshine

Allow me:

In the 1800s, the term, "swag" was used as slang for stolen goods. For example, "Hey, you got the swag?"

In the 1930s-60s (or around that), the term was an acronym for an organization of secret homosexual men. It meant, "Secretly We Are Gay".

Nowadays, it's a term for douchebags that think they're invincible.

However, it might be okay if it involves Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 2

Allow me:

In the 1800s, the term, "swag" was used as slang for stolen goods. For example, "Hey, you got the swag?"

In the 1930s-60s (or around that), the term was an acronym for an organization of secret homosexual men. It meant, "Secretly We Are Gay".

Nowadays, it's a term for douchebags that think they're invincible.

However, it might be okay if it involves Rainbow Dash.

This is the most accurate answer. QFT

• Brohoof 1

Swag, today, is for little kids who think they're cool, gangsta, or whatever, and douche bags who ruin social network sites like facebook and tumblr. Not really sure about tumblr, but definitely facebook.

Posted Image

"32 other people" ..Best username ever. I thought this post had 32 brohoofs ._.

The opposite of Swog

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=b79FTeeEemk

nigahiga ftw :)
  • Brohoof 1

That's how I always knew it. I think it's just a word that's changing with generations. Wouldn't be the first time a word completely changed definition.

Besides, who doesn't love free stuff!?

This is how i first saw it as well on reddit People would say things like "Checkout this cool swag i just got from welovefine".

This fits in i guess with the definition someone gave above.

This is how i will use it anyways (IF i ever do :P)

Lol this is probably the reason why every thinks RD is a filly fooler ....

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

A cool item, like those you recieved by doing the achievements of the summer sale last year. Or whatever.

Edited by Scootacool
Inappropriate language for this site.

Here is what Swag really means, you're mind will be blown:

Secretly

We're

All

Gay

It was an acronym created in the 60s.

• Brohoof 2

Generic lack of self esteem

Why does this not have more brohoofs?

Swag are goods obtained illegally, as defined by the Merriam-Webster student dictionary. Swagger, again, as defined by Merriam-Webster, is to conduct oneself in an arrogant or superciliously pompous manner. Swagger is also a Pokemon move, and can be taught from TM31 in GEN II. It was no longer a TM until GEN IV as TM87. Swagger (slang) as defined by the Online Slang Dictionary, a person's style, attitude, general demeanor that is "cool". It is generally accepted within the intelligent community that if you are to use the word swagger (slang), then you are a f*cking dumbass, and have NO swagger, no life, no friends, no intellect, and if you are a male, no penis.

(edited)

Simcity11100 never says swag, but since Simcity11100 has to say it so you know what he is talking about, and doesn't accept the word from any one, Simcity11100 for one hates the word and wishes there was a better word to use, so Simcity11100 decides to use words that substitute for what ever the kid is trying to say it for.

Edited by Simcity11100

Simcity11100 never says swag, but since Simcity11100 has to say it so you know what he is talking about, and doesn't accept the word from any one, Simcity11100 for one hates the word and wishes there was a better word to use, so Simcity11100 decides to use words that substitute for what ever the kid is trying to say it for.

Well, we could always substitute Frenzy as the new word. It rolls offa da tonguea! (say it with over-accented Italian accent)!