Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WYR marry a 20 yr old or a 40 yr old (assuming you're 30)

Shankveld

Or there will be breakthroughs in genetic engineering and cloning where I'd clone myself but make me female and then alter a couple personality and appearance traits so we're not completely similar and bingo, Doctor XFizzle and Doctor XFizzella living together in harmony.

BUT WHAT AGE!!??? ~

;p

My bff's parents are ten years apart and they could not be happier. I would most likely go for the 40 yr old guy cause he would have a stable career to support my kids (not that I really want them, but watevr) also, he would be nice and caring and wise XD

• Brohoof 1

I didn't realize being human was such an issue for you :P ~

Chairs, they got more Pros than humans....

I'd honestly go for 40 :3

I might be childish, but I'm not immature

• Brohoof 2

I'D SAY MOST PEOPLE WOULD CALL THAT A RPO, AM I RIGHT?

I really meant in general. But, yes, that could apply as well.

Well, I Would Go for the 40 year old because, They would be more mature, and could keep a steady job better and would have had (probably) been through college

I'd honestly go for 40 :3

I might be childish, but I'm not immature

Let's hear it for the 40s!!
  • Brohoof 2

I really meant in general. But, yes, that could apply as well.

Let's hear it for the 40s!!

Well, I'm a girl considering how many people have said 20 well.... I'm open minded xD
  • Brohoof 1

I also prefer guys older than me, more experienced in life.

You guys are all awesome!

I love how all the girls say 40,

and all the boys say 20 ;) ~

Me too!

I DEFY YOUR TREND

20 when I'm 30. I always seem several years behind of people my age. I'm 16 at 20 right now. Whilst it's not as much as a 10 year difference, it'd bring us closer together. I can connect more with younger people, and more specifically, younger men, than I can with older people. I think somewhere deep inside, no matter how old I get, I will always have that sort of heart and innocence of a child. Most of my friends are younger than me, and we always get along quite well. My boyfriend is currently younger than me too, and we seem more on-par as equals than anything else. So having somebody younger would help bridge the gap.

• Brohoof 2

I don´t know, I always wanted a guy who´s the same age, but I think I would pick older one. Men are not getting old, they´re getting mature. But it all depends on personality, interests... age doesn´t matter at all.

• Brohoof 1

Why does age have to matter? Sure as some of you have said younger ones can be a little immature and older ones more mature. But that's just generally. You shouldn't ever let the age of someone be a factor if you love them or not. A 40 year old can be really immature and a 20 year old can be really mature.

So to sum it up. It depends on their personality (and I have to be honest, some on their looks ;) ).

I thought i was the only one that was going to pick 20!

But yeah i'd go for the 20 year old just because i seem to get on with men younger then me? I dunno 20 just seems right for me!

Not surprising, even though there are a few people who went against the trend. There are heaps of research into this, and a lot genetic and social reasons why most men prefer younger women, and most women prefer older men.

Men prefer a younger women mostly for genetic reasons:

- She's probably stronger, faster, and healthier than an woman twice her age

- She can crank out more babies (crude, but so are most of the things hard-wired into our brains)

- She's less likely to have kids that are somebody else's genetic material (consider that when a lion takes over a pride, he will drive away or kill any of the pride's male cubs that aren't his own)

Women prefer an older man mostly for psychosocial reasons:

- He's more likely to be "established", thus better able to provide for himself and any potential children

- He's probably more reliable than a man half his age

Of course, that stuff is far from all-encompassing...just a cross section of some of the more well-known observations.

• Brohoof 1