Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you date the user above you?

Sky

Most of the members I keep bumping into are about 5-10 years younger than me. So it'd sound awkward at best to say yes to all of you

Truthfully, the only people off the top of my head who are born in my year are @Steam Control and @Trottermare Gallamane. If either of them wanted to date me, I would respond with where should we meet?

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Trottermare Gallamane said:

@WiiGuy2014 Don't get me wrong pal I'm flattered but I don't share your appetite in this matter, I'm more then happy to accept you for who you are and how you think, and I can see us becoming good friends if you wish but don't expect too much from me ¦)
Don't worry by 96paperkuts
"by  96paperkuts"

Fair enough. 

excellent choice of picture featuring Spike and Thorax :wub:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Fair enough. 

excellent choice of picture featuring Spike and Thorax :wub:

I am very honest about who I am to both myself and everyone else and although I am very blunt most of the time, it is not because of a lack of thought or understanding but merely a belief that a painful truth is still better then a blissful lie.

I do hope we can still be friends and your opinion of me hasn't been destroyed ¦)
Spike and Thorax by mysticalpha
"by mysticalpha"

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Trottermare Gallamane said:

I am very honest about who I am to both myself and everyone else and although I am very blunt most of the time, it is not because of a lack of thought or understanding but merely a belief that a painful truth is still better then a blissful lie.

I do hope we can still be friends and your opinion of me hasn't been destroyed ¦)
Spike and Thorax by mysticalpha
"by mysticalpha"

Of course, our friendship is strong. I feel it's stronger than all the Spike and Thorax pictures you've ever shared with me. And you DID shared a lot of them with me on my birthday last year. ;)

• Brohoof 1

A little too young for me, sorry! You seem cool though

EDIT: this was for Summer Breeze but it seems I was beaten. Still applies to you though, even though your age isn't public

Edited by Enemy Stand
  • Brohoof 1