Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who was your first friend on the Forum?

Flicker Sweet

No offense, but I don't really consider anyone on the forum a "friend," just fellow bronies.

(Seriously, no offense.)

None taken

1st person to add me as a friend? Dragonshy, I do believe. I know it wasn't my own son :angry: Thanks a lot SkullBuster

He's in his rebellious stage
  • Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

That title goes to Lunar Follower, even though I know him IRL :P Talking just online friend though would've been red, he friends with a lot of people.

(edited)

I believe my first friend was PonyLover123. The first thing I did when I joined these forums is join this roleplay by her. So, she was the first person I talked to and we are still friends now. She was very kind to me when I first joined. She is a very awesome and nice friend and I'm glad I can have her as one. (She is a good artist as well.)

Edited by Blue Moon

My memory isn't all that good, but I think my first friend I met on this site was Red.

I was the quickest time that I've been friend'd on the internet.

I'm not a hundred percent on this (which is sad considering I'm still a fairly new member), but I'm pretty sure it was Sir Flutter.Hooves, then known as Sir Derpington Hooves.

/)

Seeing that DawnRider showed me this site, I'd say him.

But if I were to exclude him, Lui and Lolnus are the first people who befriended me.

My brother Circadian was my first friend, but I don't think that really counts. Kind of a gimme. The player formerly known as Molestia's Apprentice was my first true friend. He is now known simply as Red.

(edited)

If my memory serves me right, my very first friend in this forum is the one who was known as TagTeamCast, or Prince Lightning Da Cute. I was nothing but a little wee newbie back there with only like a dozen of post, but somehow I got myself involved into a weird conversation with him, something about Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. I'm not sure if he still remember that, heheh.

I never really got a lot of chance to talk with TagTeamCast after that. Huh.

My second friend would be Libertina. We can spend hours everyday for weeks just to talk about Tyranids and Space marines. It is very unfortunate that she was no longer here...

Edited by Starshine

I need to be more active.  I have very few friends and I don't remember who my first was.  I think it was TBB Symphonia.  I think though.

When I came on the forums in 2011, I met 2 people at the same time, so technically I made 2 friends at the forums.

Those 2 friends are actually my masters, but don't tell anyone that :P

Pretty sure it was Red. I replied to a suggestion thread, he quoted me, I brohoof'd his post, and he added me. Ah, the feeling of being new. 

I'm not sure who the first person on my friends' list was (I think it was Red), but the first person on this forum I'd consider a friend was TailsIsNotAlone. (No offense, Red. You're awesome.)

Well I know that the OP said don't count mods, but I'm gonna say Key Gear because back when I joined over a year ago and he was still Scootacool he wasn't a tech admin yet.  He was the first person to greet me and we became fast friends; thanks again, buddy, for giving me such a warm and friendly welcome! biggrin.png

I remember. But that's probably cuz I'm still pretty new happy.png

Anyway he's Mike. Yep. Just Mike. He's not to famous around here but he PM'd me on my first day and he was very kind. A great welcome to this wonderful fandom! 

I wonder where he is now....? huh.png