Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who was your first friend on the Forum?

Flicker Sweet

Blue Moon or Sir.Flutter Hooves. I can't remember. Kind of sad, considering I registered only 6 days ago or so... oh well. My friends don't call me Dory for nothing!

• Brohoof 1

I think my first friend on the forums was Strawberry Tart. I really do miss her, she left for a long time from the forums without saying goodbye. But she will be back, and I'm sure of it. :)

So yeah, she was my first friend on the forums.

The weird thing is 2 months and still no friends on here, not even a cardboard box. I'm the MLP Forums version of Forever Alone.

Oh please that's nothing! I made this account months ago but rarely visited because I had no idea how I could make any friends. I didn't even have the courage to post until a few days ago.

Would you like to be my first PF ( Pony Friend)? ;)

First two members here I truly connected with were Mr. Wobbels and Moosefullaeggs. Sadly, neither of them remain in this plane of existence.

I'm pretty sure it was this one guy named 83awsm, but he hasn't been here in a really long time *sad face*

Well, technically, it was Little Miss Fluttershy, but he's my friend in real life, so that doesn't count.

Shankveld, first person I talked to on this site. I shared the same opinions with her on everything, wish she still posted more. sad.png

First friend I made on the Forums was @ProjectRKA

:3

he had a freakishly adorable pic of Rainbow Dash as his avatar at the time.  I threw a fit when he changed it XD
He helped me out quite a bit too when I first got on, he answered a lot of my questions.

RKA, if you decided to read this, thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

Mine was ~historicallyinaccurate~ , I think because he and I both like Ireland a whole fecking lot. Yera. Then I think it was alex kennedy, basically for information about roleplaying and such.

Man that's a hard one to remember because I joined within the first months of the forum and everyone was pretty close.

I suppose some people I connected to early or just stand out the most in my mind were Finest Hour, Project RKA, Doctor XFizzle, Crispy, EvilShy, LRP, Skullbuster, Zoop, Vissy, Big Macintosh, TwilightCircuits, This Day Aria (who goes by mlp forums now I guess?), Pinkiedashy (I think was/is her name), and Fluttershy4Life.

...just to name a few!

Gosh, I have trouble remembering. I think I befriended Clarity, ~Chaotic Discord~ and TailsIsNotAlone at roughly the same time. I'm not sure which of them came first.

I really have no idea honestly, I remember not friending anyone for a bit, but then I started friending alot of people, i don't remember my first though. I just don't have the memory I guess.

(edited)

Hard to say but i think i've to say Nico. We started to talk/discuss even before joining MLP Forums over at Feld0's Wii U forum. Not so long after joining MLP Forums i got into minor "trouble" for breaking some chat rules (can't remember what exactly, apparently i just wasn't aware of them. *Evil*) and that's where Zoop comes in. x)

Edited by Leafeon
  • Brohoof 2

Not so long after joining MLP Forums i got into minor "trouble" for breaking some chat rules

5prcc9.gif

Jonke is a criminal. Breakin' all the rules, breakin' all the laws. Wait, you were in trouble? Pfffffff. You've never been in trouble

As for myself, Nico was also the first person that even uttered a single word to me in private conversation. We hit it off fairly well from there. Then came Jonke~ 

• Brohoof 3

I wouldn't know off-hand, I'd have to check my buddy list. However for the most part I consider all individuals on this forum my friends, there are however, a few exceptions.

My first friend on the forums was probably ScottishUnicorn, we played DOTA 2 together for a while, he isn't too active on the forums these days, neither am i right now tbh :/

Lord Bababa

I knew him from another forum which I will not mention due to a previous perma-ban from it, and we've been friends (online) for a few months now, him realizing I'm not as bad as that forum portrays me.

My friend told me through skype to join this forum, so adding him was my first priority because I didn't know anyone else back then xP If that counts. It's a shame that he's not a brony anymore though D: His username is ΞMorningstar, I sorta forgot who was my actual 'forum' friend that I didn't know >.< But I'm glad to make more and more friends c:

• 1 month later...

RWG

I knew him before I even signed up here. We used to hang out in a steam group. Friendly guy who can actually put up with me. So, when I joined this place, I immediately added him as a friend.

Baylor Roberson

We first became friends in the middle of our 10th grade year at school.  He showed me this site and I added him as soon as I made an account.

Ah, it's been so long since I joined the forum. It was like the second day the forum was even up. I don't remember any single person but my first GROUP of friends was Crispy, FinestHour, King K. Rool, Zoop, Gummy....I'm probably forgetting a lot. I know there was RD92 as well but I can't remember if he was in the first group or if he came later. NeverNeverLand might be in this group too.

Man the forums were amazeballs back when it was a small community. It was inevitable it would grow to a much larger size and lose integrity and that feeling of community but damn I'll never forget the great times we had.

img-1450631-1-5prcc9.gif

Jonke is a criminal. Breakin' all the rules, breakin' all the laws. Wait, you were in trouble? Pfffffff. You've never been in trouble

As for myself, Nico was also the first person that even uttered a single word to me in private conversation. We hit it off fairly well from there. Then came Jonke~ 

Oh snap, I forgot Jonke and Nico.

I know TC said not to say mods but these guys were on my friend list long before they were ever mods. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

The only one that would fit this description would be Gone Airbourne. I don't think I really befriended anyone when I first joined besides him

• Brohoof 1