Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who was your first friend on the Forum?

Flicker Sweet

4 hours ago, China (100% NOT China) said:

I was especially clingy towards @Ganondorf8. Bet he still remembers.:adorkable:

Oh yes. How could I forget all of those private messages you sent me at the time. In all seriousness though, I found nothing wrong with it seeing as you were starting out and needed someone to find common ground with.

To answer the topic's question... It was well over three years ago when I first joined these forums, so my memories of those very early days are fuzzy so my answer might not be 100% accurate, and for that I apologize in advance. I believe it was @Sparklefan1234 who was the first friend I made here. Then again, it could've been @PinkiePie97 or even @KrazyDashie. I'm not about to start looking through my comment history to find out for certain as that would be rather hectic.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

@Rikifive was the first person to reply to my first post. I remember making it a point to follow everypony who commented on my posts because of how grateful I was and still am for having met so many friends. :) I'm particularly close to @Midnight Danny, @Lucky Bolt, @AppleButt, @LyraLover 💙, @Splashee, @StarrySkyDash, @Tacodidra, @Yoshi89, @Princess of Grapes 🍇💜 and @TheRockARooster 🐔. I met them all on my first day. Love you, guys! :kindness:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

@Rikifive was the first person to reply to my first post. I remember making it a point to follow everypony who commented on my posts because of how grateful I was and still am for having met so many friends. :) I'm particularly close to @Midnight Danny, @Lucky Bolt, @AppleButt, @LyraLover 💙, @Splashee, @StarrySkyDash, @Tacodidra, @Yoshi89, @Princess of Grapes 🍇💜 and @TheRockARooster 🐔. I met them all on my first day. Love you, guys! :kindness:

Love you too, my friend! :kindness:

*hugs you*

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Technically it was Splashee but since mods don’t count going by the OP

I would say applesjck I remember not long after first joining we ended up having a conversation about Sailormoon and how much we both loved it.

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...

I've actually been on this site for a LONG TIME, but I didn't use it too actively back in 2013, the year after I joined. Still, I was able to get a guy to be chill enough with me to send me a PM and talk to me, but he left the site not long after. Later, in early 2019, when I started being much more active on here, the next member who hit me up like that was Key Sharkz. He later left the site too, but I'm never going to forget how he was the first guy to invite me to a group and help me feel like more of a part of something. I've also had friends from other sites on here too, but not counting them, the first member who was just so nice to me all around when I first returned to start being more active was @Tacodidra.  

• Brohoof 2