Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Canadian Bronies Unite!

Peachy Pie

• 8 months later...

Canadian pride woohoo! Maple syrup, hockey, poutine and free health care, eh!

I'm in Quebec so all of you english speaking canadians probably hate me for that! haha :P

/shamelessly bumping one of the oldest threads on the forums

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOM-TmZBzZo

Just kidding; I wouldn't mind living there for a while.

I actually love The Arrogant Worms....whenever I'm in the mood to listen to something that makes me chuckle I turn to them :D

• 2 weeks later...

Now I am a canadien myself, but I started to notice this and it got me wondering, why are canadiens so determined to make themselfs known? Like, Americans could start talking about obama and such, and then someone would pop up and be like" I have no idea what you guys are talking about because i'm CANADIEN and we have FREE HEALTH CARE". I havn't neccessarily noticed it here, but I've notice dit ALOT in some sonic forums I'm on.

You're thoughts?

1) Is Canadian spelt Canadien by Canadians?

2) I don't think so...Most Canadians I've met haven't been in your face about their nationality (not that their hiding it) relative to other nationalities.

1) Is Canadian spelt Canadien by Canadians?

2) I don't think so...Most Canadians I've met haven't been in your face about their nationality (not that their hiding it) relative to other nationalities.

For #1, I really don't know xD But I've met a lot of people who ( sorry ) are worse then the US with there nationality.