Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv If You Could Make Only One Fictional Character Real Who Would It Be And Why?

Death Clock Pony

First, I'd write a short story about a guy who had the awesome power to make any fictional character real, and how he'd help me out by using his power for me. Then I'd make him real. Because I'm a cheater xD

• Brohoof 4

For extremely long, convoluted, complicated reasons that would take many hours and hundreds of thousands of words to explain in a proper and exact capacity, Spyro.

Seriously, the explanation behind that one makes a Final Fantasy game look short.

• Brohoof 1

For extremely long, convoluted, complicated reasons that would take many hours and hundreds of thousands of words to explain in a proper and exact capacity, Spyro.

Seriously, the explanation behind that one makes a Final Fantasy game look short.

If I got my chance right after you, I'd go with Sparx. Spyro's gotta have his bff around somewhere. ;)

Posted Image

Yoko, because that is probably the most awesome gun I've seen in a while. Looks like an M82. This is of course the only reason.

Also,

Yeah.

Oh, and to clarify, I mean original Spyro. TLoS was just bullcrap.

Couldn't agree more. The original Spyro was my childhood.

If I could get a baking polar bear, why wouldn't I? Seriously, all the fine bread you want? The answer is obvious to me and I'll choose the Bimbo Bear.

Posted Image