Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv If You Could Make Only One Fictional Character Real Who Would It Be And Why?

Death Clock Pony

Hmm. I think maybe Rainbow Dash, but IDK. I would do any of these

I'd probably do John Tanner, because John Tanner is John Tanner, and John Tanner is awesome.

Serious Answer: An NPC. Mainly because not a lot of people will care for said person, and the NPC would be a helpful contributor to society in some sort of way. I'm aiming for small, secondary or tertiary characters that won't do anything over the top or abnormal because they aren't (and shouldn't be) the main focus of real life.

Stupid Answer:

Posted Image

Why? Simple.

HE'S THE MOTHERFUCKING ZILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDD!!!!

I would love to have anyone from the MLP: FiM universe be real...even the villains. Though considering that it's a singular character I wouldn't want to separate them from their friends and family. Unless of course it's one of the unnamed background characters that no one would particularly miss.

In truth I would pick Iroha from Samurai Showdown. I'm not going to explain why I would choose her, I'll just let you find out why on your own. :P

Kitana from Mortal Kombat.

the reason?

She's my girl crush. so go figure. ;)

plus, she's freakin awesome.

Bam I just made up an fictional character: A Mage that is immortal that can only cast spells when I tell it to and its only spell is making fictional characters alive.

So I'd make it real, summon up Godzilla, destroy all humans, then have it summon up a bomb that kills Godzilla, summon up a fried fish that makes me immortal when I eat it, summon up all ponies, and start a real Equestria, and I got a life any brony would ask for, the end.

• 9 years later...

While I would be really tempted to make Twilight Sparkle real, I would most likely choose a character that would be more useful to me, for example, Shen Long from Dragonball - I could ask for immortality (including eternal youth). In the show he grants wishes as the people intend them, does not twist the words, so I would not need to get a lawyer to write the wording of the wish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want All Might to be real- we need a hero like him who represent peace! He’s actually the first character that makes me happy and feel good about myself, if he’s real and meeting him would be so awesome!

D51C512E-9047-4029-894D-A1786D9BB3EB.gif.a80bb73a55be75b1b1f2b30d83d6a9ab.gif
(My favorite All Might moment.)

A65E2987-CF7C-4005-A4D8-B2F3CE2F28F1.gif.56012c497190a4b3a3042b5e3555c425.gif
This always gets me-despite of all hope is lost-you’re still giving a chance to improve yourself.

• 1 month later...