Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

N/A                                                                                      

N/A                                                                         

Edited by Guest
Updated tags.

I would suggest going to a mental health professional to talk about these desires. You're correct in thinking they are not normal ~

So you need to seek professional help.. NO ONE ON THE INTERNET IS QUALIFIED TO HELP YOU.

~~

I urge you to do this asap .

• Brohoof 9

N/A                                         

Edited by Guest

On 2011-12-25 at 9:39 PM, 'Spyro40k' said:

ok i dont rly mean intercourse with irl ponies, the only reason I think I'm attracted to fluttershy is because she has the perfect atributes! I mean cute, shy, friendly and nice, along with alot more, I think im attracted to that and not the pony herself.

It came out wrong ;/

--------------------

Edited by 5guysburgersnfries
  • Brohoof 7

ok i dont rly mean intercourse with irl ponies, the only reason I think I'm attracted to fluttershy is because she has the perfect atributes! I mean cute, shy, friendly and nice, along with alot more, I think im attracted to that and not the pony herself.

It came out wrong ;/

So you're attracted to the PERSONALITY

the attributes you like are of HUMANS

keep that in mind,

get involved with social actives and at work (or get a job)

there is a sweet shy girl out there waiting to love you :) ~

• Brohoof 8

So you're attracted to the PERSONALITY

the attributes you like are of HUMANS

keep that in mind,

get involved with social actives and at work (or get a job)

there is a sweet shy girl out there waiting to love you :) ~

^this. It can't be put better.

• Brohoof 5

Since I’ve started watching the show I’ve felt some sort of desire to have a connection to the story world and can relate to the characters, yet never came close to wanting to be with any, relationship wise. Quoted from a an MLP review “while watching the show viewers tend to get sympathetic values for the characters, caring what happens, relating to their goals and hopes of achieving more.” This may be why you feel a certain way about fluttershy for instance. Personally I agree with the mentioned concept of finding someone out there, and stop stressing about having a strange relationship with a cartoon character that will never happen. You’ll be much happier with someone human, who has the same qualities, but is “real” in the sense of existence.
  • Brohoof 2

Ah, i see your issue. My friend, i have had the same feelings pervade my soul before. Why isn't Equestria real, right? Its just a much more desirable place to be, with desirable friends and desirable circumstances. Why cant you be a pony? Well my friend, what you must realize is that you ARE a pony. One's outside characteristics have no say on the contents of their soul, and this is what Lauren Faust has been trying to teach us all along. We have to MAKE this world Equestria. Spread kindness wherever your hooves tread, and one day, you will find a kindred soul. She will be sweet and kind, shy and loving. She, my friend, will be your fluttershy.

• Brohoof 36

Ah, i see your issue. My friend, i have had the same feelings pervade my soul before. Why isn't Equestria real, right? Its just a much more desirable place to be, with desirable friends and desirable circumstances. Why cant you be a pony? Well my friend, what you must realize is that you ARE a pony. One's outside characteristics have no say on the contents of their soul, and this is what Lauren Faust has been trying to teach us all along. We have to MAKE this world Equestria. Spread kindness wherever your hooves tread, and one day, you will find a kindred soul. She will be sweet and kind, shy and loving. She, my friend, will be your fluttershy.

first post in here that makes sense.
  • Brohoof 4

N/A                                                                                      

Edited by Guest

Sweet Talos, are you sure that you're not a psychologist in real life? If not you need to be, that sir is some good advice.
  • Brohoof 2

I came into this topic, read the mane post, and was prepared to say almost this exact message (Of cousre in my own wording though ;)) But as I scroll down to type it, I read all comments as I go along and someone has beat me to it!

I find myself in a similar mindset, as Fluttershy is the perfect example of what I would expect to see in the perfect girlfriend for me. I am just going to keep living my life, being as loving and tolerant as I can be, and hoping that some real life human equivilant will step into my life some time.

• Brohoof 3

Sweet Talos, are you sure that you're not a psychologist in real life? If not you need to be, that sir is some good advice.

That's what i said. It IS my job, you know! c:

Edited by Crimson Sky
  • Brohoof 1

I think you need to go outside and meet people, cartoon characters are cartoon characters.

Posted Image

That's my status in real life right now.

Besides that you need to go out and meet people (like I would ever do that) and get to know them!

There are a lot of shy, sweet and pretty girls out there that resemble Fluttershy, you just need to go searching.

That's just the effect she has on people, I'm afraid! I've had something similar where you get very attached to a certain character and you just want to squeeze them. To be honest, though, I don't think any body here would reply with hateful comments etc, the community is much much nicer than that ;)

In conclusion, there's not much you can do, I'm afraid! Just watch as many episodes as you can with the other characters is the only advice I can suggest if you don't strictly like how you feel towards her. I remember Fluttershy used to be my favourite pony up until I realised Pinkie Pie was best pony.

Just read through your post again and saw the part about intercourse.

See a doctor I guess. Either that or fap it all out.

Edited by Guesty_

I think that's kind of cute. I'm a sap for these kind of things, so what

reminds me of something I read on a Fluttershy video

"

I had a dream about Fluttershy once...

She smelled like buttercream icing.... And hay.-some person"

and all the kinds of replies like it...

Edited by Captain Marvelous

You might not be in love with Fluttershy... but you might be in love with the whole concept of Fluttershy... Her personality traits, voice.. etc... If that's the case, there's nothing seriously wrong with what you're feeling, but unfortunately.. based on the reaction of some of the community here, and a rule, I do not believe that the forums are the best way to talk about this... I believe the best place to talk about something of this topic is in private with trusted members whom can help you understand what you're feeling... not an open thread on a forum Edited by Scootaloo
  • Brohoof 1