Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you make your bed?

hellocat

Do you make your bed?  

72 users have voted

1. 1. Do you make your bed?

• Yes, of course.
    • Only because somepony (parents, spouse, the neighborhood cat, etc) makes me....
    • Nope.
    • What bed...?

(edited)

So, after watching the episode "Look Before You Sleep" a second time, I couldn't help but notice how comfortable Rarity looked in bed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpe_iLEVnwc

Following this 'incident' as we may call it, I decided that I would try making my bed (I'm a college student, so bed = catastrophe) and getting in bed the way Rarity does. I have to admit, I much prefer it now to my traditional "jump into messy bed" Applejack technique.

What does everypony else do?

Edited by kotakotakota

Nope, I sleep in a massive chair in my living room (its huge, comfy and I sink into it, I've never really been into the whole bed thing) and all I do is drape a blanket over it and fall into the comfy goodness that my chair provides.

Yes I do, but because its summer I usually sleep in between the comforter and the bed sheets. Too warm for both, but I still like heat so I keep around that big brown comforter.

My husband likes coming home to a made bed. :P ~

*cough*alotofmendo*cough*

• Brohoof 1

Nope, I sleep in a massive chair in my living room (its huge, comfy and I sink into it, I've never really been into the whole bed thing) and all I do is drape a blanket over it and fall into the comfy goodness that my chair provides.

I added a "What bed...?" option just for you ;)

• 3 years later...

There is something strangely joyful when you have a clean, crisp looking bed. If my hubby or children decide to be funny and muss it up and it isn't made when I go to bed.. I will make it again before I get in it to go to bed. :blush:

• 2 years later...