Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Equestrian War

~The Snowy Wolf~

Go on, if you please...

---

No demons, gods, or basically extra extra special ponies other than Celestia and Luna....

Have some modern things but the rest will be at steampunk level tech

Post slower and with better grammar

---

Now I am wondering shouldn't there be a way to determine who wins a fight? Like a machine which you put the odds of winning in and then it randomly decides who wins? Then people wouldn't try to outwit each other which leads to the cluster....

---

No demons, gods, or basically extra extra special ponies other than Celestia and Luna....

---

Now I am wondering shouldn't there be a way to determine who wins a fight? Like a machine which you put the odds of winning in and then it randomly decides who wins? Then people wouldn't try to outwit each other which leads to the cluster....

And we wouldn't have any HUGE fuck-ups like the knife incident.

I loved that game :3

C&C Red Alert

Lulz, dascoo.

(edited)

Steampunk? I'll look it up...

And as to that last thing you said about the machine: the best thing to do would be to construct a datasheet (like in Warhammer) or create a table of character stats (e.g ranged accuracy, luck, etc.). From there, one can use a dice app or real dice to determine actions.

These will be written in the post covering the actions:

To fire a weapon at someone wearing armour: weapon accuracy + d6 = hitting score

To determine a hit: (if) hitting score = or > enemy agility/armour (then) enemy is hit (else) enemy is not hit

That sounds A LOT better than what I was thinking of ^.^ thats why we need smart people...

And as to that last thing you said about the machine: the best thing to do would be to construct a datasheet (like in Warhammer) or create a table of character stats (e.g ranged accuracy, luck, etc.). From there, one can use a dice app or real dice to determine actions.

These will be written in the post covering the actions:

Could you link me to something I could use to do such things? Edited by Valiant

That sounds A LOT better than what I was thinking of ^.^ thats why we need smart people...

Awww, you're smart too...

Just not as smart as me.

Could you link me to something I could use to do such things?

I'm not sure of that. 1 person would have to do all that fiddly stuff, and there would still be that ahdkfhabs FLASH that Luna pulled off.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'll be on later today..Like in the afternoon,

Right now, I'm just fiddling around checking stuff & then I'll be off

Edited by dominatorstrangeman8

Note that it will not be a replica of DnD. I'll be making this system from scratch (with inspiration of course) so it will be quite fresh. I'll be making it simple for the sake of keeping this a forum roleplay rather than a tabletop nerdfest (though there's never anything wrong with that :D ).

One question.

How the hell long will that take?

Teh BEST theme.

---

---

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Does this mean Nightfall, an alicorn, cannot take part? Did you see the last RP? I'm purposely making Nightfall more or less like everypony else...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Does this mean Nightfall, an alicorn, cannot take part? Did you see the last RP? I'm purposely making Nightfall more or less like everypony else...

I believe there are no alicorns since they are usually over powered :/

I believe there are no alicorns since they are usually over powered :/

Key word: USUALLY. Did you see Nightfall last RP? He got injured more than anypony else, I think...

Key word: USUALLY. Did you see Nightfall last RP? He got injured more than anypony else, I think...

Still no alicorns I believe...or they can be an alicorn but you have to choose wether or not you want be able to fly, do magic, or whatever earth ponies get...

Still no alicorns I believe...or they can be an alicorn but you have to choose wether or not you want be able to fly, do magic, or whatever earth ponies get...

Or I could limit the use of both. I could use magic, but only a certain amount within a day, and the same for flying. I didn't use too much of either last RP...