Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [OOC] Equestrian War

~The Snowy Wolf~

First off, obviously no god modding or Mary Sues.

Secondly, let's keep the high tech weapons to a minimum. Some can exist, yes, but not many per player.

Thirdly, no zombies.

After those rules, no killing others unless they want to die. No dodging every and all attacks. And romance is allowed.

• Brohoof 2

Secondly, let's keep the high tech weapons to a minimum. Some can exist, yes, but not many per player.

Thirdly, no zombies.

After those rules, no killing others unless they want to die. No dodging every and all attacks. And romance is allowed.

i can live with those rules, anything else? because if so, what are we waiting for? (no seriously what are we waiting for?)
  • Brohoof 1

Thirdly, no zombies.

I like these rules.

When do we go live?

These are the guns I want:

Posted Image

TEC-9 automatic pistol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M40_(rifle)

M40 sniper rifle. And a knife.

i can live with those rules, anything else? because if so, what are we waiting for? (no seriously what are we waiting for?)

Forgot one.

Readable English, please. As in, correct grammar and spellings. We should let the occasional slipup through, but constant slipups and misspellings should not be allowed.

• Brohoof 3

I'm back, What is all this I'm reading about Battling Systems?

We RP like we did last time, but with several rules added.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Back on topic, I think we're waiting for Vinyl...

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Removed off-topic stuff.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey Vinyl... When do you think you'll be done? I really want to get into this RP again.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Quoting removed post.
  • Brohoof 2

I'm sure he understands, but sorry for taking all that time and effort and basically throwing it away :(

its okay you only want this to be the best RP ever! so when do we start?
  • Brohoof 1

Have I missed anything? I just woke up and noticed that this thread is growing quite rapidly. What stage in the RP are we? And is there anything I can do to help?

• Brohoof 1

Have I missed anything? I just woke up and noticed that this thread is growing quite rapidly. What stage in the RP are we? And is there anything I can do to help?

Lucky you. We just decided on several rules, and now Vinyl might be setting up the RP.

We're almost there, chaps... Hold on.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I just fell victim to the new restrictions. Das annoying. Anyway, The idea is we RP the way we did, with some new rules. BTW, off for the night. On at 9 tomorrow.

Edited by The Soldier
  • Brohoof 1