Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Year's Resolutions?

Flutterguy1

So, with 2011 almost over I was wondering what new year's resolutions you guys have. Mine are to get a driving license, do well in my Highers, get good at snowboarding and get a part-time job. I'll also be trying to stay active here at MLP Forums.

To learn more programming and about computer hardware.

this.

also, to become less socially anxious, perhaps making some friends IRL, and learn tons and tons more about music. also, learn to produce music myself, and become better at mixing. oh, and becoming more efficient at my artistic skills.

this.

also, to become less socially anxious, perhaps making some friends IRL, and learn tons and tons more about music. also, learn to produce music myself, and become better at mixing. oh, and becoming more efficient at my artistic skills.

oh and I forgot to become 100% nerd like you :wub:

For the New Year I’d like to eventually gain some brony friends IRL to talk to about MLP, lose some weight, work on getting a more outgoing personality, and hope for good grades in my college courses. Edited by 83awsm

I have several.

Stop being anxious and get that college situation settled out by actually going. Maybe finally complete my therapy. Move out of my house and become independent and able to do things on my own. (For god's sakes, I couldn't even cut my own steak until I was 18. I'm that bad. I've /never/ purchased anything by myself either.)

Become more courageous and stop using my arrogant/mean facade around my sister to cover up my actual true nice self I show more on the internet. Make more friends. Maybe some more in real life would be nice. Get a job. Become the best me I can be. Update my video blog weekly. Stop procrastinating on everything so much. Actually make gifts on time. Finish everyone's Christmas gifts. Finish this story I've been trying to write for years and years. Write some fanfiction, some about ponies. Go to the gym more regularly. Stay with my boyfriend for that long. (I'm sure we will.) Try to help out my mom around the house before I leave. Grow up and become my actual age instead of acting like I'm 16.

There's more, I'm sure, but I can't think of them all.

I don't do New Year's Resolutions. I will merely realize that I can't motivate myself to do anything even if I wanted to and get depressed if I try.

My resolution this time woule definitely have to be to learn how to produce music.

I have been wanting to do it for such a long time, but I'm gonna learn it.

not to be intrusive here, but if i should be unable to do so, myself, you wouldn't mind lending a hand, would you?

I have several.

Stop being anxious and get that college situation settled out by actually going. Maybe finally complete my therapy. Move out of my house and become independent and able to do things on my own. (For god's sakes, I couldn't even cut my own steak until I was 18. I'm that bad. I've /never/ purchased anything by myself either.)

Become more courageous and stop using my arrogant/mean facade around my sister to cover up my actual true nice self I show more on the internet. Make more friends. Maybe some more in real life would be nice. Get a job. Become the best me I can be. Update my video blog weekly. Stop procrastinating on everything so much. Actually make gifts on time. Finish everyone's Christmas gifts. Finish this story I've been trying to write for years and years. Write some fanfiction, some about ponies. Go to the gym more regularly. Stay with my boyfriend for that long. (I'm sure we will.) Try to help out my mom around the house before I leave. Grow up and become my actual age instead of acting like I'm 16.

There's more, I'm sure, but I can't think of them all.

Sounds like what I need to do. Although I am a bit more self sufficient then you seem to be, but I don't have much motivation :/

And how old are you? I'm 20 and still act like im 16 :P

Me? I'm 19 years old! So even closer to you, I'd say.

Well then it's slightly more acceptable for you. Ive been out of school for over a year and a half with no job or college, and hardly a day goes by that my parents don't remind me of that several times :(

I'm working hard on both, though. I have a few really good leads on jobs that will hopefully pan out. Im also working on getting into college as well.

Good luck to you :)

In a nutshell? The same thing I aim for every year.

Stop living to work, and start working to live.

Want less, give more.

Accept Criticism, Embrace change.

Smile, breathe, and go slowly.

Works wonders for me every time.