Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Year's Resolutions?

Flutterguy1

learn more about the stars..planets.....finish my video game that im making....learn about HTML and such. :)

I want to learn how to make Plushies.

SO BAD.

i could maybe help....i love sewing.

learn more about the stars..planets.....finish my video game that im making....learn about HTML and such. :)

i could maybe help....i love sewing.

We are probably states away :P

Hard to teach over the internet.

woops your in texas and im in portland :blink:

Alas, not every state can have the honor of standing alongside Portland upon the Best Coast of the USA.

As for resolutions...

• Become healthier

• Become wealthier

• Become wiser

My New Years Resolutions:

Move out on my own (Guaranteed to happen, really)

Try my best to find a better paying, more sane, less stressing job.

Finally decide what it is I want to do with my life.

Get myself a Pet, so when I move out I won't be completely alone. I was thinking of getting a Bunny named Angel :3

I think mine is to try and become a more social, out-going person along with being less stressed about all the little things in the world.

And probably to lose all this weight Christmas has been putting on me. :s

Hay mates,

2012 is almost here ( END OF THE WORLD..... :mellow: )

but really, I first off wanted to say that even though i have not spent much time here on the forums you are all a grate bunch of people, I wanted to say this for a while and I really mean it, this is got to be the best MLP community I have ever been a part of and it has been a pleasure to be here, I still don't know who allot of y'all are but I sure want to get to know more people and become more active with the community and contribute something

Now any way sense 2012 is just about here I'm sure you probably have resolutions set up so here is mine.

I want to accomplish something big this year, something that takes allot of work and time, I never really did accomplish anything. I either gave up or just did not put enough effort in, I want to change that this year, I already started off by learning Photoshop and every one says I'm learning fast but I want to do something.. insane something that I can feel proud of.

So what's your New Years Resolution? I would love to here and hopefully we can encourage each other to pull these things off

HAPPY 2012

Cheers all

-Marco.P

Alas, not every state can have the honor of standing alongside Portland upon the Best Coast of the USA.

As for resolutions...

• Become healthier

• Become wealthier

• Become wiser

I think we should all strive for those goals!

I usualy make resolutions that i either cant keep to or arent that important, so this this year im simply making my new years resolution to have a more cheerful year. :wub: that might be hard, actualy.

I also need to get a bit more fitter, but thats been my resolution for 3 years running now. I must stick to it this year!

What's your resolutions for 2012?

Mine are as follows:

1) Get involved in my local brony meetup groups

2) Apply for the NROTC Marine Corps scholarship

3) Get my license

4) Start a brony club at my high school during my senior year (August)

5) Stay dedicated to my PT (physical training) sessions.

6) Learn how to use psychology for fun social experiments

Here's to 2012! Let's make it count!