Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Top 5 Childhood Cartoons

Gone Airbourne

Hmm..

Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Teen Titans, the Powerpuff Girls, Invader Zim and Stickin' Around. I can't really choose what was my favorites because I loved them all so much.. Rocko's Modern Life.. Hey Arnold!.. etc..

It's really hard to think back to those days before satellite or internet but those old cartoon shows really made the early years tolerable.

1 - Sakura CardCaptors

2 - Moomins

3 - Les Contes de la Rue Broca

4 - Ranma 1/2

5 - Digimon

Wow another Ranma fan, that show was hilarious, but it is really hard to find nowadays.

I never really watched many cartoons, although I have always been a big Doctor who fan.

i guess my favorite cartoons would be Invader Zim, Tom & Jerry, Dexters Lab, Peabody's Improbable History, and The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show

Edited by thesteampunkninja
  • Brohoof 1

Stickin' Around.

ZOMGNESS!

I was gonna put this on my list, but i couldn't remember the name, all I could remember was the art style and the tune of the theme song.

Another one I can't remember was this one about a bunch of dalmatians that were fire fighters from when I was really young :S

Well, since many are not using JUST cartoons (after all, DBZ is TECHNICALLY anime XD), I'll TRY to put my own...and this is tough.

Eh I'll try with these ones. Not in order. That's just asking for too much XD

1. Dragon Ball Z. All the violence and HAAAAAAAA! you could get XD

2. Dexter's Laboratory. If it was on, I watched. Nuff said

3. Powerpuff Girls. Idem 2. Man I have to thank Craig McCracken...

4. Tom & Jerry. The most famous and hilarious cat and mouse in existance.

5. Looney Tunes. All the Physics breaking you could get plus laughing your flank off XD.

• Brohoof 1

Wow another Ranma fan, that show was hilarious, but it is really hard to find nowadays.

I never really watched many cartoons, although I have always been a big Doctor who fan.

i guess my favorite cartoons would be Invader Zim, Tom & Jerry, Dexters Lab, Peabody's Improbable History, and The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show

Ranma 1/2 was great! I have the whole series on DVD (that's a lotta discs!) but I've only watched about half of them.

• Brohoof 1

The bugs bunny and tweety show! and spongebob and pokemon and invader zim and fairly odd parents and they were all good! But digemon was the best. i was sooooooo sad when it got cancelled!

Edited by MJP2010
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

These aren't in any particular order but here we go =)

1. Cardcaptors

2. Dragonball Z

3. Pokemon

4. Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

5.Xiaolin Showdown

I use to watch the crap out of cartoon network. It was so good :wub: unfortunately its changed and todays cartoon network in my opinion isn't as good.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm okay, childhood cartoons, let's see here:

1. Tom & Jerry (Samurai Jack and Avatar: The last airbender. I don't know if the two last counts since I watched them when I was around 12-15ish)

2. Powerpuff girls, awesome show

3. Courage the cowardly dog

4. Scooby-doo

5. Ed, Edd & Eddy. I always found this wierd in a good way, I loved the caramels they ate that made their cheek bigger than their heads.

These are all in order from "The best show ever" to "Great show"

• Brohoof 1

In NO ORDER

1. Drake and Josh

2. All That

3. Invader Zim

4. Fosters Home

5. Ed Edd n Eddy

6. Courage the Cowardly Dog

7. Teen Titans

8. Powerpuff Girls

9. Codename Kids Next Door