Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How can I destroy a laptop?

_Flitter

(edited)

Even my NEW Nokia is pretty indestructible XD

Yea, we used to play ,,toss nokia" in our summer camp, all of them (+- 7) survived -.-

On serious note, it would be really interesting to open it and scavange trough it ! Good point Evilshy.

Edited by Nouth

Yea, we used to play ,,toss nokia" in our summer camp, all of them (+- 7) survived -.-

On serious note, it would be really interesting to open it and scavange trough it ! Good point Evilshy.

Good old Nokia < 3

And yush, I was planning on saving some things inside first ;3 It's not going to work when I destroy it ~

Also guiz xD It's really NO GOOD for re-using for anything. I mean, storing files is okay but it even freezes opening/closing folders. xD Plus I have a hard drive and many flash drives :3

I wanna have some funnn >:)

That PC is actually twice as good as the netbook I'm on right now when it comes to both cpu and ram -_-. Fix the fan, it should work then. Intel cpus underclock when overheating.

Dead video card, no fan, broken screen hinges, missing and stuck keys, and a hard drive that''s probably on its last legs is perfectly good hardware?

I've had worse than that; I have a laptop based on an old Intel 386 that I still have acting as a remote server that I hold files on and FTP and SSH into regularly. After I had it all setup with DragonflyBSD I actually removed the screen AND the keys, so it fits neatly into a small drawer that holds it along with other misc. gadgets/crap I've got. No video card, no fan, hooked up to a new external HDD.

So yeah.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Put it on the rails, throw it from a roof, put it in a cage in the zoo, attach it to a wedding car, kill it with fire! (also, I like deleting system 32 idea).

Posted Image

Edited by Suntouched Coco

-Shoot it

-Run over it with a car

-Hit it with a hammer

-hit it with your fists

-throw it off a high building

-set it on fire

-drench it with water so that it explodes or something

-Hit someone with it while breaking it in the process

-play frisbee with it

-Throw it at an oncoming car

-throw it into a river/lake

-play tug of war with it

-give it a massage

-give it the kiss of death

-hit it with a sledge hammer

-Have the drill master from Full Metal Jacket yell and swear at it until its feelings are hurt so much it explodes on the spot

-use it as a coaster, then always spill your drink on the 'coaster'

-rub it with oil, then throw it down the highway so cars can run over it and/or slip over the laptop

-throw it at a tree

-bounce a bouncy basketball on it

-magnetize it

-grind it with a skateboard

-BEAT it with a skateboard

-use it for stupid stunts, like in jackass

Seriously, the possibilities are endless.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm gonna blow your mind.

Recycle it. :D

Edited by Abstract
  • Brohoof 2

Make it watch G3 Ponies! >:3

-rub it with oil, then throw it down the highway so cars can run over it and/or slip over the laptop

Oh gawd, i was actually thinking of saying that xD
  • Brohoof 1

Turn it into a candle. Dip it in candle wax, add a wick and then light it.

Or turn it into a sandwich. Open it up and add mayo, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard, whatever. When finished adding ingredients, close the laptop and give it to a dog. The dog will find a way to eat it.

Throw it off a roof. My older bro, younger bro, and I did that for a laptop that still had Windows 98 on it. (Killer old, I know.) I even have a video of the event...