Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How can I destroy a laptop?

_Flitter

Find a list of everything you shouldn't do lest you want to damage or ruin a laptop...and systematically do each and everyone of them in quick succession. After that, find something heavy to beat it into submission with, such as a steel bat or sledgehammer. I rather like the steel bat idea myself.

Gradually dip it into molten steel. You'll get bonus points if you play the theme of Terminator while doing so.

At the very least salvage stuff which may be useful for something. You can always take out the hard drive, place it in it's own container so you get a portable hard drive, all you need is to wipe Windows off it, and you have something useful.

Considering it is a laptop, the other parts become rather useless. So whatever you end up doing with those is up to yourself.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

strap about 5lbs of c4 laced with nitroglycerin to it, blow it up, and make your new laptop watch and record it. as you find whatever remains of its hard drive shred it burn it and put it in an urn, or take the hard drive and mount it on the wall in ur work place, ooo ooo ooo or wear it around ur neck when u have ur laptop out. So it will never forget what will happen to it if it acts up :ph34r:

Edited by Razorwing58
  • Brohoof 1

So your computer has been sentenced to the death penalty. Dont worry!I have a very effective way to make sure your execution will go very painfully for your former monitor.

Step 1. Like an actual execution, put the computer to solitary confinement 24 hours before death to make him think about what he did wrong! Watch the computer crumble mentally as his emotions swirl into a panic. Keep him away from other machines for safety concerns.

Step 2. After the 24 hours are up, handcuff your computer as you take it to the execution room. It can be your kitchen, backyard, but it would be the most ironic if you made your computer die in the LIVING room. Strap your computer to a chair at all angles so there's nothing to aide in his escape.

Step 3. Now that you have your computer stable, he is entitled to say his final words. After he's done, you can put the Ivs into his system and begin the execution.

Step 4. Inject Sodium thiopental (which makes the victim lose their consciousness) Wait until there is no response from the computer. If the computer is still awake after taking the drug, give it to him again until he is unconscious.

Step 5: Inject Pancuronium bromide (non-depolarizing muscle relaxant, causes complete, fast and sustained paralysis of the skeletal striated muscles, including the diaphragm and the rest of the respiratory muscles).

Step 6: Once the victem is paralyzed, inject the third and final injection Potassium chloride, which stops the heart.

Step 7. Once the computer's heart has stopped, he must be checked my a medical examiner to make sure he's dead. Then you sign a death certificate to make it authentic.

Step 8. Cremate the computer and dance in its ashes, for you have sucsessfully killed a computer.

• Brohoof 7

Unfortunately I don't have a gun xD But my boyfriend does have a sword. ;D I will keep that idea in mind.

And if Derpy could gladly come over in about a week, I'd love to use her as way to damage this xD

Unfortunately I don't have a gun xD But my boyfriend does have a sword. ;D I will keep that idea in mind.

And if Derpy could gladly come over in about a week, I'd love to use her as way to damage this xD

I'll see if I can schedule it for her

go to a poor neighborhood and find a poor kid. offer him your laptop and when he says yes throw it on the ground and jump up and down on it a few times, bottle his tears to sell on the internet for a profit