Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mafia Games Sign Up Thread!

Musical-Mettaur

So! Mafia Games! Here is how it works, I am just going to start a game here..again, not sure if I already started one here, and if I did, fresh start!

Rules are, during the day, people send a PM to me as their vote for who should be lynched. The one with most votes, is executed! During the night, you can kill or protect others, if you are able to! Those without night powers, just hope you survive!

There will be narrations, where in the day the damned person will be killed and role revealed, and the night narrations will have kills and such, yes, but your night actions will leave clues as to who you are! The other players will attempt to decode these clues, to find out who killed whatshisname.

Roles are randomized, and will be sent to the players who have them only. Except the mafia, they gets to know who is in their team.

Roles:

PRO TOWN:

1 Paranoid

1 Hero

4-5 Townie

Criminals:

Mafia:

1 Godfather

1-2 Hitman

ELECTED/GRANTED POSITIONS

These are additional roles and powers that can be granted to some of the players, via election or random selection. Use them wisely.

Mayor Posted Image

The Mayor is elected at the start of the game and has numerous roles. His special abilities are:

Seal of the Mayor: Increased vote count of 2 during lynching.

Did you ever know that you're my hero...: The mayor cannot be killed during the night while the bodyguard remains alive. The mayor will be informed of the identity of the bodyguard.

Time for serious action!: You can, once in the game, call for a double lynch! Players get two seperate votes to vote on two seperate people.

Pardoner

As a check and balance to the Mayor, the pardoner is the runner up to the Mayor. The pardoner has the ability to cancel a lynch. The pardoner will have to notify me within one hour of lynch vote results before the lynch is actually posted. The pardoner will also receive protection from the bodyguard but will not be informed of his/her identity. You can only use this ability twice in the game.

Bodyguard Posted Image

Some random Townie will receive the role of bodyguard once the mayor has been elected. The bodyguard and the mayor will be informed of his.her identity. As long as the bodyguard is alive, the Mayor and the Pardoner cannot be killed via night hits.

PRO TOWN!

Lynch a bad guy during the day. Survive the night. Rinse and repeat. Players who are Pro Town are in business to save Townston from corruption.

Hero! Posted Image

You are the caped crusader of Townston. A masked man who has decided to take the law into his own hands. Each night you can target and kill someone who you believes to be a villain. Be careful who you chose though because you just might be taking out a friendly. Or, you can decide to watch over another player during the night, you must tell me before the night is over. You essentially give this person another night life, but if the attacking numbers are greater than one person, your survivor you protect dies. It doesn't matter if you protect that person before or after they get attacked, you still save them.

Paranoid Posted Image

The paranoid is a wee bit unhinged by his experiences in some horrible and bloody war. During days, he's perfectly normal but during the night he keeps to himself and relives the horrors of his past. The Paranoid will kill whoever was the first person to target him in any way during the night, whether it be mafia or townie (such as a hero opting to protect him). The Paranoid is unable to NOT kill, but will only kill one person a night. Should two persons interact with him during the night, the first person will die but the second will not. Also, the paranoid is not aware that he's insane and thus believes himself to be a normal townie. That means you get sent a townie role.

Townie Posted Image

As a townie, you stand to loose big, should the mafia ever manage to take control of the town. Be critical! Be suspicious! Most importantly, be on time to vote for a lynch or you won't have any fun at all.

CRIMINALS! Posted Image

MAFIA Posted Image

The mafia's win condition is to kill all the townies and rival opposition. Unlike townies, all mafia members know who each other are. All mafia members can kill once per night cycle. A mafia member cannot kill fellow mafia.

Godfather

You have a nice suit, laundered city income, and a pudgy cat to stroke. Classic and cliche, but who cares, you are loaded! So, in charge of the mafia, you get some special powers.

Behind the Curtains: As long as you have your hitmen alive, you cannot die via night attacks. This power is revoked if you use the "Now it's personal!" power.

Money Talks, in many languages: You can cancel a lynch in the game, however, you cannot cancel your own lynching.

Now it's personal!: Time to take it into your own hands. Brandishing your pistol, you take to the streets. Now you can kill once a night, but you lose all benefits of the Behind the Curtains power. The "Now it's personal!" ability is automatically activated if all hitmen are dead.

Hitman http://www.die2nite....ilies/knife.gif

You are the mafia hitman. Each night you get to stab somebody in the face. Don't forget to have fun.

(edited)

And just like last time, I forgot to post the sign up post.

Victi- I mean Players!

1.) Jubilee van Neikos

2.) Valiant

3.) NeverNeverLand

4.) SuperTheAwesome

5.) Legendary Emerald

6.) Nevermore and Arya

7.)TGAP Trixie Sparkle

8.) Trixie's Apprentice Leona

9.) ???

Edited by Musical-Mettaur

Just a friendly reminder to everyone; once the game starts, and from that point onwards until you lose or win, you cannot change your avatar, signature, or profile details. It's against the rules, understand? They are all used for clues, so changing them during that timeframe leads to expulsion. But up until then? Feel free to. Just remember- as soon as the game starts.

I would love in on this, add me please if that is still a possibility! :D

I might have a hard time getting to a computer a bit, until the 29th due to a trip, but if you'll still have me I would be grateful.

(edited)

Alright guys, remember, it starts this Wednesday! That's tomorrow! Get all ready and such!

Although I am always happy for more members.

Alright guys, we start to day, although a special circumstance has me thinking on the rules.

Now, the available roles will be as follows:

1 Vigilante

1 Paramedic

1 Paranoid

3 Townies

1 Godfather

1Hitman

Now the Vigilante is the Attack half of the Hero, choose to attack someone. The Paramedic is the protection side of him. I decided to split the role. Now, I hand out roles in about 4 hours, and the narration will begin 5 hours from this post. Roles might be a few minutes late, do not panic. But from each day and night cycle will not end on a time deadline basis unless needed to move along.

Each cycle will end when each player able to commit an action (Kill, protect, vote, special power, etc..) does so, or sends in a message saying they wish to be inactive that round. Now, if a player does not message me, commit an action, or vote for 48 hours, they are considered inactive from the game and kicked out, role revealed automatically. Got it?

So day and night will change when I get the needed amount of actions, or get tired of waiting. Got it? Good.

Okay guys, change of plans! I'm going to hand out the roles now, and the narration comes in about an hour.

And remember, if you ever run a game, the roles have to be chosen randomly. I don't care how, but no deliberate assigning of roles.

Edited by Musical-Mettaur
  • Brohoof 1

I just remembered; last time you set this game up, we were supposed to be role playing as characters, correct? Meaning either our OCs or canon characters from FiM. Is that what we are doing this time as well, or are we just being ourselves?