Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite N64 game(s)?

weegeez

N64 is my favorite system of all time and carries what me and many others consider to be some of the greatest games of all time. What are your favorite N64 games?

My favorite game EVER is LoZ Majoras Mask without a doubt, i also love SM64, Banjo-Kazooie, and Paper Mario. I love many others but those are probably the absolute best IMO

• Brohoof 1

Donkey Kong 64, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and I do indeed enjoy me some Mario Kart 64.

Oh and I almost forgot. San Francisco Rush 2049. Best racing game EVAR!

Conquer's Bad Fur Day, it's just so different from the usual style that goes into Nintendo games. Sure, I could play the Xbox remake but there's just something missing from that one.

• Brohoof 1

Star Fox

Mario 64

Ocarina of Time

Conkers Bad Fur Day

Banjo Kazooie

Mario Kart

Goldeneye

I can give you more but lets stop at that.

The N64 days were a golden age of gaming for me. So many great games and fond memories.

However, one game remains not only my favorite N64 game, but also also my favorite game of all time.

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you." - Happy Mask Salesman.

This game has made such an impact on me. I loved everything about it and I will always hold it close to my heart. The gameplay, the characters, the story... It was all so good to me. Nothing will ever quite live up to Majora's Mask for me.

http-~~-//youtu.be/XDX4ZwUeOok

• Brohoof 3

Super smash Bros 64

Mario Party 1 and 2

James Bond 007: The world is not Enough

Mario Kart 64

Diddy Kong Racing

Pokemon Stadium Minigames

for some reason I can't remember more...

Oh! Good memories with my friends

Super smash Bros 64

Mario Party 1 and 2

James Bond 007: The world is not Enough

Mario Kart 64

Diddy Kong Racing

Pokemon Stadium Minigames

for some reason I can't remember more...

Oh! Good memories with my friends

Oh man DIddy Kong Racing, that game is sooooooo amazing, it was my first N64 game. I remember the first time i played N64 was at my cousin`s house and he had MK64, so when i went to buy mine i asked for that, however it was sold out, so the guy at the counter offered me DKR, I decided to roll with it, and boy was i satisfied, MK64 is still great, but i prefer DKR, for a mix of awesome single player and multiplayer. Plus music from that game hits me hard with a nostalgia bomb

• Brohoof 1

Oh man DIddy Kong Racing, that game is sooooooo amazing, it was my first N64 game. I remember the first time i played N64 was at my cousin`s house and he had MK64, so when i went to buy mine i asked for that, however it was sold out, so the guy at the counter offered me DKR, I decided to roll with it, and boy was i satisfied, MK64 is still great, but i prefer DKR, for a mix of awesome single player and multiplayer. Plus music from that game hits me hard with a nostalgia bomb

I relate to the nostalgia thing, I can't help get teary-eyed when I listen to a soundtrack of a game I enjoyed as a kid. I never had a 64 but I always played with my friends, and yeah Diddy Kong racing was a blast, miss those times

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My top 15, no particular order.

1) Starfox 64

2) LoZ: Majora's Mask

3) LoZ: OoT

4) Mischeif Makers

5) Duke Nukem 64

6) Donkey Kong 64

7) Super Mario 64

8) Perfect Dark

9) Hey You Pikachu (yeah, shut up. I was a sucker for gimmicks...)

10) Bomberman Hero 64

11) Glover

12) Mortal Kombat Trilogies: Sub-Zero (actually easy...I beat it in about a 1/2 hour each time I go through)

13) Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage

14) Quest 64

15)...Pokemon...Puzzle...Challenge...goddamn Mewtwo...It was Tetris Attack with a Pokemon theme. Mewtwo was satanic...even for me.

HONORABLE MENTION (aka I don't want to have to think back farther for four more games to make it even.) SSB64.

Edited by DoubleFrenzyWithCheese
  • Brohoof 1

Bomberman Hero(first console game I ever played)

Banjo Kazooie series

Pokemon Stadium series

Super Smash Bros.

Super Mario 64

Both Zelda games

Chameleon Twist series

Goldeneye

Glover

Aiden Chronicles

Quest 64

Donkey Kong 64

The other 2 Bomberman games

Paper Mario

Mario Kart 64

Mario Party series

Jet Force Gemini

Mischief Makers

Star Fox 64

Kirby 64

It was my childhood... :blink:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Only two people mention Mischief Makers and Bomberman Hero in this whole topic? I am disappoint.

And here's some filler because apparently that sentence is "too short" as I just got an error message for having a message that is too short. <.<

Edited by Raronoopa
  • Brohoof 2

Ah, my first video game system

LoZ: OoT

LoZ: MM

Yoshi's Story

Super Mario 64

Pokemon Snap

Pokemon Stadium

Mario Kart 64

Mario Golf

But my absolute favorite of all time

Posted Image

BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP IT.

• Brohoof 2

Super Mario 64 and Pokemon Stadium. There is another game I loved too but I can't remember the name but you was like toys with weapons, it was so funny.

Super Mario 64 and Pokemon Stadium. There is another game I loved too but I can't remember the name but you was like toys with weapons, it was so funny.

I can only think of two games. One of the Army Men games (The little green army men like in Toy Story ) or Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear To The Rescue.