Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite N64 game(s)?

weegeez

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I love that game.

Super Mario 64. Awesome game, it doesn't feel right to play the DS version.

Paper Mario. Paper Mario is my favorite Nintendo series (even if they effed it up with Super Paper Mario)

Super Smash Bros. A classic.

This. I don't know exactly why, but the original Paper Mario is, at least in my opinion, one of the top 10 games ever made. The story is interesting, going beyond (but still including) the whole "save the princess" thing most Mario games focus on. The music is very original and catchy, and the gameplay and graphics need no explanation.

*sigh* I've really got to get another N64, I have the game but no console. And an emulator just doesn't do it justice.

Have you ever played Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for GameCube? That is one of my favorite games of all time, even moreso than the original for N64. If you haven't played it, give it a try. It was enough to get that nostalgic feeling of the original while still having a new experience.
  • Brohoof 1

Starfox "Do a barrel roll"

Super smash brothers - Pikachu

LOZ OCARINA OF TIME - No comments

Banzo kazooie - Grutilda (I think that's her name)

Mario Kart (64)

LOZ - Majora's mask

Goldeneye

Have you ever played Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door for GameCube? That is one of my favorite games of all time, even moreso than the original for N64. If you haven't played it, give it a try. It was enough to get that nostalgic feeling of the original while still having a new experience.

I have, actually. I bought it a few years back, and I don't think I kept it for more than a week. Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance, but the first chapter just didn't interest me in the slightest, and as far as I got through the second didn't do it for me either.

(edited)

I have, actually. I bought it a few years back, and I don't think I kept it for more than a week. Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance, but the first chapter just didn't interest me in the slightest, and as far as I got through the second didn't do it for me either.

The first few were only decent but as you continued, you uncovered more about the mystery and the chapters were really cool and fun, such as fighting your way to the top in a wrestling arena or solving a who-dun-it type mystery on a train ride. Edited by ADashOfRainbow
  • Brohoof 1

The first few were only decent but as you continued, you uncovered more about the mystery and the chapters were really cool and fun, such as fighting your way to the top in a wrestling arena or solving a who-dun-it type mystery on a train ride.

Paper Mario TTYD, man i love that game, my favorite RPG, I was absorbed into the game completly from start to finish

• Brohoof 1

the N64 was the first game console i ever played

my favorite game for the system would have to be star wars rouge squaderon, it was probably the first game i ever played

my second favorite would be gex64

runner up would be superman64, though i havnt played it years!(come at me bro!)

Oh I love that system, so many good times! Some of the games I remember include the following.

Super Mario 64

Clayfighter 63 1/3

Iggy's Reckin' Balls

Diddy Kong Racing

LoZ: Ocarina of Time

Super Smash Brothers. DK is boss in the N64 version.

Killer Instinct (sort of like the SNES version, but with the analog stick and better graphics)

NFL Quarter Back Club '99 (Steelers Ground Attack!)

(edited)

Donkey Kong 64

The Legend of Zelda Marjora's Mask

Super Mario 64

Pokémon Snap

Pokémon Stadium 2

Super Smash Brothers

Conker's Bad Fur Day

These games literally defined my childhood (well except for the last one; I played that one later... good thing too haha) The Nintendo 64 will always hold a special place in my heart since it was the first game console that I actually owned. I have so many good memories related to the N64 and its games.

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.",

really? Well fuck you! I took the time to find an image for every game I listed and I can't post them? The images were jpg's ffs! Oh well, here goes my imageless post.

Edited by Marshmallow

When I was a kid I would spend most of my time playing N64 games and there was this one about Yoshi that I truly loved. And for the past seven or eight years I had been wondering what that game was (I never had a computer to do research on) and then one day(when i finally was able to do research) I found that the game was yoshi's story. Now this game may not be the greatest game ever, but there is just something about it, from the yoshies singing chorus in the back ground , to the way they just run around when selecting them... this game just has so much of a nostalgic feel that I literally felt six years old again when I played it today ( because I finally found it YAY!) Over all I feel this game is just worth mentioning because of the big impact on my childhood, and I am sure many people would agree that it is an amzing game.

• Brohoof 1

I love the N64. That was my first game console...

Super Mario 64

Mario Kart 64

Mario party 1-3

Banjo-Kazooie

Banjo-Tooie

Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2

Pokemon Snap

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

Goldeneye 007

Super Smash Bros.

Donkey Kong 64

My Top 10

1. Paper Mario

2. The Legend Of Zelda - Majora's Mask

3. Yoshi's Story

4. Mario Kart 64

5. Super Smash Bros.

6. Super Mario 64

7. Hey You, Pikachu!

8. Star Fox 64

9. Mario Party

10. Bust-A-Move 2 Arcade Edition

My favorite game for the N64 has and always will be Hey You Pikachu. I adored that game when I was a kid. I would get so excited to play it that I'd run through the house yelling "Pikachu needs me!" XD

(edited)

My favorite game for the N64 has and always will be Hey You Pikachu. I adored that game when I was a kid. I would get so excited to play it that I'd run through the house yelling "Pikachu needs me!" XD

Have you ever tried saying playstation into the mic?, Something interesting happens (weird I know this despite hating this game due to my hate for pikachu) Edited by weegeez

Have you ever tried saying playstation into the mic?, Something interesting happens (weird I know this despite hating this game due to my hate for pikachu)

No. I recently heard about that though. When I still had the game I was too young to even remember what a playstation was lol We didn't get one until my mom threw the game out because we lost the mic and I got so mad. I got even angrier lately too because guess what we found while cleaning out a cabinet? The N64 mic. Now I'm begging my mom to find the game again and buy it lol

Mine would probably be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask. I'm a die-hard Zelda fan. When it comes to MultiPlayer games played with friends, we usually end up playing Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 most often. What do you like?

• Brohoof 1