Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TOS redirect

PlunderSteed

When first logging in, users are required to accept the TOS. The splat includes helpful links to other areas of the site. Unfortunately, all of those links redirect back to the TOS page (presumably because the forum sees that the brand new account has not yet accepted the TOS). Yeah, so I'm apparently the dork that actually reads the TOS and checks out whatever info it's linking to...it might be a good idea to just copy/pasta whatever info is being linked, or else change the permissions so that new accounts can access that info at its original location.

• Brohoof 2

I noticed this myself, when I first registered. I would have said something about it, but I guess registration bugs are easily forgotten once the fun of posting begins! ^_^

Maybe I'm just paranoid (or maybe that South Park episode about the Human Cent-iPad has invaded my brain), but lately I've been more careful about reading whatever I'm agreeing to :ph34r:

A new guy who actually read, and is giving helpful advice about the rules? Clearly it's the Apocalypse. 2012, everypony, run for the hills.

It's a nice thing to point out though. Definitely something people wouldn't take notice of easily, even staff, unless new guys who just experienced it, notice and say something about it. Brohoofs for you, new pony.