Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Generation 3.5

Princess_Molestia

(edited)

it was probably the best of the g 3.5 stuff

(I donno if my mind went to DBZ right away but when they release the wish granting star, the sky goes black...though a dragon also shows up but unrelated to wishes)

Twinkle Wish Adventure actually had a few funny jokes, 1 half decent song, and an actual wish besides some silly friendship thing (Sweetie Belle wished for pink snow... I would have wished for imortality or a giant cookie to share with all of ponyville but hey it was an actual out of the box idea so that's something)

and I also find it odd that its not Star Song who likes painting stars but Toola-Roola

Posted Image

she's like Rarity crossed with...Rarity

Edited by Barkion

(edited)

Look, I'm no hater. But... G3 and G3.5 obviously contain lethal amounts of 'suck' that would easily destroy any chance of me considering myself a fan of it.

However, I do have an extremely high tolerance for 'suck' and am not incapable of enjoying the older generations. I consider this to be a skill that one has to develop over time.

G4, however, is genuinely amazing. It's a completely different ball park. There is no 'suck' to tolerate here, only unprecedented amounts of pure awesomeness.

Edited by Daedric Pony

Thank you, semi-equine creatures of the past. Your follies have paved the way for a brighter, better-animated, more smartly-written future. We shall always remember you with a sort of strange nostalgia...save for the newborn cuties, those things will be synonymous with fear and terror for all of eternity.

does anyone else think that their ears look like they're glued on or

and dat anatomy

anyway, thank you abominations ponies of the past, for inspiring a much better, more glorious generation that exists today.

Yes, again, thank you for your sacrifice. You have given us a glorious gift...like a hideous, brown rock cracking open to reveal a diamond.

(edited)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gO6DE_SMLM

so weird without Applebloom...

Wow, I watched that video and didn't want to commit seppuku. Not saying it was good, but it wasn't fucking terrible either. That was actually......watchable.

Edited by Pegasus25

(edited)

3.5 isn't as bad as people say it is...it gets a terrible wrap because newborn cuties is also 3.5 and takes most of the hatred

Ya, the ponies have actual personalities and aren't completely flat (from what I've heard, and from what I've seen it sounds about right), and they aren't all "GIRLY GIRLY GIRLY GIRLY" (except Rainbow Dash). But Newborn Cuties was an abomination, it's pure, sickening, evil.

Edited by Pegasus25

3.5 isn't as bad as people say it is...it gets a terrible wrap because newborn cuties is also 3.5 and takes most of the hatred

by far g 3.5's best song

Did Sweetie Belle even notice that she spilled the flower?

Anyway, that was cute when Scootaloo fell and rolled around 1:20. XD

Ya, the ponies have actual personalities and aren't completely flat (from what I've heard), and they aren't all "GIRLY GIRLY GIRLY GIRLY" (except Rainbow Dash). But Newborn Cuties was an abomination, it's pure, sickening, evil.

yes but that was Rainbow Dash's thing...like a less deep Rarity (but overblown, Rarity crossed with Rarity)

it was better then the early gen 3, by the end it was the same voice actresses, but the old art, then they switched, to the one you see here... Twinkle Wish Adventure, to my knowledge, was the last MLP movie ever made

Did Sweetie Belle even notice that she spilled the flower?

Anyway, that was cute when Scootaloo fell and rolled around 1:20. XD

at least she didn't burn the cookies

(fun fact, her voice actress is current Pinkie Pie- for those of you too lazy to go back to page one where I probably mentioned that)

by far g 3.5's best song

Nah, I think Somewhere Super New is best, but that one's okay too (and the tail wag parts are adorable :D )

Yep! Andrea Libman is so awesome! :wub:

You can tell by the cute voice cracks that it's her :)

(edited)

well she can use magic in this version...not that I ever recall her ever doing so...

(oh and also for those who didn't read page one, Scootaloo is voiced by Rarity's voice actress-not that they sound anything alike)

though there was a Rarity in G3, voiced by Spike's voice actress...

its crazy

Edited by Barkion