Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Generation 3.5

Princess_Molestia

I've watch the ponypokey on youtube do commentary on older generations so I noticed that Rarity sounded like Spike. Also, Minty was voiced by Tabitha St. Germain, and she sounds nothing like G4 Rarity.

She also voices Princess Luna, who sounds nothing like Rarity as well. Tabitha's just really good at making different sounding voices.

She also voices Princess Luna, who sounds nothing like Rarity as well. Tabitha's just really good at making different sounding voices.

Right, I thought she voiced another G4 pony as well but I couldn't quite put my hoof on it.

I have only seen G4. I kinda don't want to watch the old ones... they look terrible... also, looks TOO girly...

girly yes, but they aren't terrible, some are but there are good parts (Gen 1 is considered to be the best out of the old gen's)

though avoid the newborn cuties thing...I didn't think baby ponies looked so...scary

Hey, whatever anypony wants to like, that's fine by me. But... and this is a big but... as for G3.5 and all other prior generations, I only have this to say...

Posted Image

That is all. :mellow:

I love the G1 pony Firefly. The original Rainbow Dash!

Posted Image

I always really liked that pony and actually still own it.

As far as this generation goes, I've never actually watched them and don't really plan on it. Appears brainless. What I appreciate about FIM is that there is a story and relationships and things make sense within this fictional world. It's not all random hogwash. That's a big reason I hate the new Care Bears. They really screwed the pooch with that one. -_-

Generation 3.5 is a pox upon us all. If a genie granted me three wishes, removal of this show from existence would be one of them (ruling Cuba and Emma Watson to fall in love with me would be my other two).

The 3rd generation may have failed horribly but it was better than this:

Posted Image

My reaction:D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! HNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!

does anyone else think that their ears look like they're glued on

Yup... they're fake ears glued on...

I plan to end my search through this thread, or I will start falling out of the sky repeatedly.

I wish my friends weren't such jerks. I genuinely did NOT know about this show and only had in mind the first four seasons.

Seriously, I am so glad this wasn't made instead....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGlaR_BtS90

Anybody who could watch the entire episode without pausing ONCE AND/OR LOOKING AWAY not only has got one heck of a pain tolerance, but must be a near equal to Chuck Norris. Seriously.....

I freaking hate my friends.....

HOW DARE YOU SHOW SUCH GARBAGE ON THIS SITE!!!!

This was definitely the series' low point :(

Oh dear Celestia not this again. :o

I can't stand this show, why WHY did they show you this, this is horrid.

EVERYONE MUST FEEL THE PAIN I HAVE FELT!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, WTF was Hasbro thinking when they made this garbage? Not even a very young child could stand much of this for long.

• Brohoof 1

I saw the picture of the video. And the ponies are so ugly that I haven't/won't click play. I'll just take everyone's word for the fact that it is the worst part.

Now how does this make your friends bad? Did they say this is what the current MLP is or something?

OMG YOU DISCOVERED NEWBORN CUTIES. I am so sorry about this ordeal you have just gone through. Here, have a warm glass of cocoa and a Fluttershy plushie to hug. You'll be alright in time.

....actually some hot cocoa sounds delicious right now, might make me feel better too. I wonder if I have any here.

I saw the picture of the video. And the ponies are so ugly that I haven't/won't click play. I'll just take everyone's word for the fact that it is the worst part.

Now how does this make your friends bad? Did they say this is what the current MLP is or something?

No, they said this was gonna be in the works for what was supposed to be the original G4 show. I thought it was some really horrid flash animation that a group of 6 year old's conjured up and forced Hasbro to make under penalty of burning at the stake if it was not.

I genuinely screamed.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.