Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Generation 3.5

Princess_Molestia

EVERYONE MUST FEEL THE PAIN I HAVE FELT!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, WTF was Hasbro thinking when they made this garbage? Not even a very young child could stand much of this for long.

Agreed, but I think they used this as a torture device on war criminals I think it had a 99% success rate.

The most recent discussion has been merged with the existing topic on G3.5 ponies. It was more or less redundant, and I'm sure we'd prefer not to discuss 3.5 more than we already have to.

• Brohoof 1

The most recent discussion has been merged with the existing topic on G3.5 ponies. It was more or less redundant, and I'm sure we'd prefer not to discuss 3.5 more than we already have to.

hey, that's not fair...I like gen 3.5

sure its not perfect but it has its charm...and has the honour of having the last MLP movie

hey, that's not fair...I like gen 3.5

sure its not perfect but it has its charm...and has the honour of having the last MLP movie

....you're telling me that Hasbro approved a MLP movie with the G 3.5 ponies. Seriously?! I'm not trying to hate at all here, but I could not find anything charming about the show. It was even poorer quality animation than the G3 series, the voice acting was atrocious, it was lengthened by silly movement skits that made absolutely no sense; it just felt like a garbled up mash of money hungering idiots to me.

The only redeeming value it had....was the kick ass Hasbro 3D intro. That was pretty sick.

Agreed, but I think they used this as a torture device on war criminals I think it had a 99% success rate.

Funny fact, at Guantanamo Bay they repeatedly played Sesame Street music full blast, sometimes mixed in with rock music, and it was a form of sound torture they used there. I wonder if this could be used for new founded research on eye torture.
  • Brohoof 1

My younger sister had tons of toys from G3 and G3.5 and I grew up seeing these. Seems hypocritical of me to like G4 after being scared to death watching her play with them. I've seen a few G1 episodes and I agree with the fact that they aren't horrible.

yep its called Twinkle Wish Adventure, and its not bad, by g 3.5 standards, its girly yes but it has some good songs, a few funny jokes and an ending that's not completely moronic

I probably won't watch it because of the show.

But you know what? I just realized something awesome about this show and it's movie.

If a show, IMO, this bad can get a move, who's to say the G4 won't get one?!

My younger sister had tons of toys from G3 and G3.5 and I grew up seeing these. Seems hypocritical of me to like G4 after being scared to death watching her play with them. I've seen a few G1 episodes and I agree with the fact that they aren't horrible.

I want some g 3.5 toys...they are oddly hard to find, despite not being 5 years old yet...i found over 2 dozen FiM brushable ponies for 30 dollars...