Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How was everypony's day?

TherealPinkiepie

Well i got up at 4am and got a taxi to the airport!

Now in the terminal waiting for my breakfest before i get on the plane to Florida :D

Im hoping ill have wii in america so i can continue to post.

Boring but with intensity? Interesting. And Poni is the answer to everything.

I saw The Dark Knight Rises today, and it was good but I prefer The Dark Knight. Also, there was the fact that that shooting happened in Colorado in the back of my head the whole time. But today was a good day for me.

Well, I went to the beach today. After the beach, we were able to get a beachside cabin for next Thursday night because we leave our current house the day, turn it over in a week, then fly off from this state in 13 days.

Back to today, I then hit up the pool, took a shower, posted here, went with my younger bro. to a babysit because I could, posted here while at the sit, then came home. And now, at 9 PM, I'm probably going to post until midnight-ish like always and than go to sleep.

I got to see a friend I haven't seen in quite some time. He moved to nevada and I live in idaho, so I rarely get to see him. We played magic the gathering together, he is quite the collector, not really a great player though. I beat him all three times we played. He has some amazingly rare cards that I am jealous of, but when it comes to actually being good at the game he really is not. He had so many chances to annihilate me but never took any of them. Oh well, boosted my self esteem a bit. So I can say with all honesty, today has been a pretty great day indeed.

(edited)

Well, today I have been at the computer and I have also been playing Xbox with SkullBuster and Derpy.H from the forums :) And uhm.. I think that's it, lol. No wait, I think I ate breakfast too. I don't remember.. x)

Edited by Mr. Pillow

My day was petty kick (bleep) went to the art museum then went to this Japanese market and met this really cute Asian girl that's surprisingly very smart and get this she's a pegssister! My mind was like (BOOM!) Anyway she likes me and I definitely like her so we are going to have to see were that go's ;)

• Brohoof 1

My day was void of any love compassion happiness or joy and filled with a deep and execrable depression, in which I felt smited by all forces of the universe which are good and loving and shunned by the very glimpse of goodness that brightens the lives of those around me...

Lolwut? Jk my day was badass: made cookies and watched reruns of mlp :]

Every day of my life is exceedingly wondrous, because I do what I love and love what I do every day, which isn't all that much. Wake up, work, anime, ponies, art, literature, computer, sleep. Daily routine, that I love so very much. I'm a very lucky person to be so spontaneously happy every day.

Hang on to that, Chiaki. Most people can't make it last very long.

I got up for work around midnight, then found out that there was a problem at work, and there was no reason for me to come in until tomorrow. So I spent the day back in my hotel room, and eventually made my way here. It was a decent day.

Not my best. Not because of anything that happened. But because of my work giving me plenty of time working by myself, I started thinking... bad things. (Not harming another person, I would never do that!)

Woke up at 5am today. I've been trying to get my body clock back to normal, and that's the closest I've got to a decent waking time.

About an hour ago, my ex came over and took my PSP away (Which was hers to begin with, but she let me have it) so that's a bit of a downer.

The rest of my day so far has been spent on the computer, so I haven't really achieved much.