Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What instrument(s) do you play?

Flicker Sweet

(edited)

Apocalyptica's cover of One...Kirk's solo at the end.

MIND = BLOWN

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=D64UOxkwRPY

I prefer their cover of Hall of the Mountain King :wub:

Edited by Red

here is my long list of what i play:

electric guitar

acoustic guitar

bass guitar

banjo

harp

jew's harp

piano

techno piano

sound board

turntables

vocal singer

drums

violin

double bass

tuba

euphonium

flute

beatboxing

susaphone

trombone

and saxaphone

not alot, but hay:3

have you heard the contrabass saxophone?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXBeu7o9uUM

when i was in 7th grade in my band class there was this girl who was like 4'7 that played the contrabass saxophone
  • Brohoof 1

All I can play is piano. I do use a electronic keyboard to make the "piano" sound like something else. I'm not a bad singer, but I'd rather not rely on my voice to be good at music. It's not that good. XD

(edited)

I play guitar and trumpet and a little bit of piano. I think using my trumpet when we do performances gets pretty interesting because I do improv solos for the most part :3 I don't really have anything written down for those days lol

You might also say I'm a bassist, too....but I don't really enjoy playing bass though the guys LOVE it because I get so bored with it that I start experimenting like a mad scientist/musician lol I guess I'm pretty decent with a bass guitar because I really just need to know the key and I'm set :P

Edited by ThatOneBrony

• 9 months later...

I used to play the trumpet about two years back for about 3 years, but due to a tragedy I had to quit :( though recently I've tried playing the piano, but it has WAY to many keys for me to handle. 

I play the guitar, both electrical and acoustic. I can also play the drums and the flute. Everything else I think I can manage. Like, if I were given a violin, for example, I think that within a few minutes I would get the hang of it.

I play the B-flat clarinet, I've been playing it since I was in grade 10 when I picked it up for band class. I started off completely fresh and took lessons for a few years to improve. While I still haven't mastered the hypnotic powers that Squidward's "Solitude in E-Minor" has, I enjoy to continue playing it off and on.

I would love to learn how to play a string instrument though, the strings have always attracted my attention. There's just something about the sound they make that I just can't help but love. The same thing goes for the harpsichord.