Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

In what way do you break brony stereotypes?

BMO

Let's see.

30 years old

I'm 19..

Fat

Nope. I'm actually pretty skinny.

Creepy

I wouldn't think so haha. I'm a pretty normal guy I think.

Virgin

No

With no social lives

Kind of. I have friends and all, but I admit that I do spend quite a lot of time on the Internet so I guess that this one is partly true.

Live with their parents

Yes, I still live with my parents.

Will never have a girlfriend

I'm currently single, but I've had girlfriends before.

Hyper-obsessed

Not really. I watch the show and go on Pony forums, but that's pretty much it. I don't collect toys or wear pony t-shirts.

"Clop" to the ponies

No. Animals do not get my aroused. I did clop to humanized ponies before though...

(edited)

I party across the globe (be it a club or beach party) and make out with ladies. I take trips anywhere and socialize everywhere I can. I am very open about liking My Little Pony, and I love seeing the reactions from others after telling them of my appreciation for the show. I also enjoy explaining why the show is good.

I am the one with the Giant Pencil.

:)

Edited by MallaJong1

I don't have a neck beard.

I have a full, glorious, lumberjack beard! Well, not right now since I had to shave for a photo. But it will grow again, just give it a month and a half, some healthy soil, sun and water.

• Brohoof 1

Unlike the stereotype that all bronys are nerds that sit inside and watch MLP all day I try to fish and hunt as much as I can. In fact I've gone fishing almost everyday of the summer so far.

I'm not an adult.

You two are actually FOLLOWING the stereotype that all bronies are hypocritical jackasses when it comes to love and toleration, and will rage whenever possible.

what about me? D:

I have a short temper, I slap my brother everytime he calls my name more than 3 times in a row

I just say who cares, I watch what I want to, you have no say in what I watch. I might even add in, hey, stereotypes suck and are outdated, don't use them.

I'm a 17 year old high school student that works almost full time (39 hours a week because my employer doesn't want to give us benefits >.<). I am admittedly overweight, but not obese. I am currently single, but it's a long story why me and my girlfriend had to separate. I am a little obsessed with the show, but I am not open about my love of mlp, and don't shove it down peoples throats. I don't "clop" to clopfics, and I am a generally nice, understanding person.

I'd say I don't quite fit the stereotype, but if I did, I would still be proud of who I am. /) Brofists to any and all ponies whether or not you fit this stereotype. Keep doing what you're doing and don't let others make you feel bad about who you are.

Love & Tolerate

-Vido

• Brohoof 1

I give nobody a reason to hate. I participate in local charities while wearing brony shirts and I even help my neighbors evac their house when lightning claimed it and a few others in fire. Make yourself as open and helping as you can. Th best you can do to make us as a whole look good is if you make yourself look good and help those who need it.

• Brohoof 1

You guys waste your time!:

I'm not even a guy. :lol: Also, everyone does at least ONE THING that wastes thier time.

Ponies & Bronies are gay:

The only ponies who are even ever so slightly hinted as being gay are Lyra and BonBon because the animators make them stand next to each other intentionally now. And, I've only seen a few ay bronies here online and non IRL. I think I'm bi, but I'm not sure as I've never fallen in love with anybody before.

Bronies Jerk off to MP:

Only about %5-%10. Also, I don't.

Bronies are Pedophiles:

I'm 15.

Well, going with the list early in the topic;

30 year old - Nope, I'm 23

fat - Perhaps a little overweight. Not so far as to say fat though.

virgin - Nope

with no social life - I have a very good social life thanks. I have a good group of friends, I go out socially at least a couple of times a week, and I'm usually chatting to one friend or another in some way.

who lives with their parents - Nope, I'm living on my own, and entirely self sufficient

who will never have a girlfriend - Don't have one now, but I have had, and I'm sure I will again. Besides, girls dig the ponies!

are hyper obsessed - I can obsess over my hobbies sometimes, but then most people do. Whether its football, soap operas, fifty shades of grey or something else, everyone has their obsessions.

creepy - Sometimes, but only for ironic or humorous effect.

clop to the ponies - No, not that it's anyone's business but mine. Anyone who gets annoyed at cloppers needs to grow up anyway. They're not hurting anybody.

So I'm not really conforming to the stereotypes, huh?

Right, Fine, I'll do it like this

30 year old - Pfft, I'm under Twenty!

fat - I'm in the Air Force, Gotta stay fit =3

virgin - Yes. Too young X33

with no social life - Depends how you look at it... ^^

who lives with their parents - I'm not Thirty, So yeah!!

who will never have a girlfriend - Had quite a few... And boy friends X3

are hyper obsessed - Yeah, Sometimes.

creepy - Not really... I'm not old enough to be creepy. X3

clop to the ponies - Not familiar with it... No?

...Apparently i'm too young to be a brony. c:

30 year old - No, 20. And if I were 30, what's the problem with that?

Fat - Average/Slim actually, and I am pretty athletic.

Virgin - Yes, I am into real relationships, not scoring with as many people as I can.

No social life - With multiple occupations, I have to have a social life. Outside of work, there are few friends that are not lazy bums and who are willing to leave there house to hang out xD

Who lives with their parents - Yes. There is no way I would be able to financially support myself while attending University. Studying for a couple of majors = no time flexible enough for a stable job while in school.

Who will never have a girlfriend - Never? I just need to stop being shy around people who like me, or who I like. Other than that, I am pretty opened up with my friends.

Are hyper obsessed - Obsessed with (good) fan made music, or covers for MLP~

Creepy - Clean shaven. I don't have a dirty mustache, or pubic hair for a beard. LOL.

Clop to the ponies - Clop to ponies? My hands are too busy with things of higher value.. shopping, sports, and school.

• Brohoof 1

How do I break the stereotype? I may be a Brony, but sass this! I'm still one cool frood that knows where my towel is! Plus, I mix the best Pan-galactic Gargle Blaster to ever make your brain sizzle and sweat!

Or, it may just be that I'm a married woman who's husband isn't a brony!

I only have one pony shirt, and intend on keeping it that way. Also the fact that being a metal head also adds to this - my room walls are covered with band and tour shirts. My cabinet contains a ton of CDs and I don't have much room to build on another obsession (considering I'm broke).

• Brohoof 1

Oh yes! My time to shine! I'm 22, so I'm not that old! I'm...okay I have a small gut, but honestly I'm underweight....Um, hey! I'm no virgin! Wait, I hated my first time and regret it....moving on...I have a social life! Yeah! I have a small group of friends on....skype...and a brony guild I....Gah, okay so I live with my parents, who can afford to live alone these days? Oh, a lot of people...WELL, I, uh, well, I, -might- have another partner in the future, yeah! Then I have one for you! Since I started watching MLP:FiM I've never become...oh, I already bought pony toys on the fourth day...Okay, so I don't excel in those categories, but I am not creepy! And I..I...I am no clopper! D:<!

Well, I sure didn't break all the stereotypes. Oh what the hay, not like anyone's perfect, right?

Well, most bronies aren't metal enthusiasts, so there's that. And I don't have a room covered in pony posters/toys, either. I think I only bought one pony thing EVER (besides digital stuff), and that collection is not likely to grow.

Most people say that bronies are fat, creepy, introverts. That's not true for me at all. I'd say I'm relatively in shape, not creepy at all (though I can be a little mean/rude), and I don't like to keep to myself.

I break the stereotype simply by being a girl. Also, 15 years old and worked my *** off during 3 weeks last summer at 35 degrees outside just to get some money and buy my things myself instead of letting my parents do it (which they won't). I'm prouder to break the new gen tens stereotype then the brony one since it's way too easy.