Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you consider yourself an emotional person?

BMO

I'm not very emotional. I do not show my emotions very much and I come across as a very reserved person. I do show some emotion, but it can be rather awkward sometimes.

God yes, even talking to another person can make me breakdown, cry, and start shaking. I'm off-and-on with emotions, at times I can't feel them to the point where I've gotten called a robot, while other times I've been Fluttershy-level crying.

I'm an emotional wreck honestly, I just bottle everything up inside until i can't handle it.

Yes I really love emotion. I usually find emotion as an important part of a game, show, film, or song. Emotion really lifts my spirits and prefer it over epicness which is why I prefer Magical Mystery Cure over Twilight's Kingdom because I found it more emotional. And I really loved how emotional games like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon and Mother 3 were.

I'm pretty emotional, yeah - I cry really easily, especially if someone yells at me or seems sad or disappointed and I feel like I've let them down in some way :( I can get upset by really tiny, stupid things, although I do my best to keep it to myself if I can because I don't want my ridiculousness to make other people feel bad when it's not their fault.

I'm not a touchy-feely, huggy sort of person though, except with very close family (and my dog XD) - though I have some RL friends who are, which can be a bit awkward as they want to cuddle a lot, and I'm not really into it but I go along with it for them. I'm mostly comfortable with expressing my emotions, but I prefer it to be verbal as most physical contact just feels...awkward :please:

I consider myself really emotional, only towards anything dad related I guess though.

I lost my dad a year ago and he was the closest person I had. Now if I watch anything that's like.. Father daughter like, or father son- I tend to get really sad.

Hearing couple songs makes me sad because I think of my dad and mom together.

Going past places that my dad and I were close to, like the local race track, makes me very sad as well.

Other then that, I'm usually really happy! 

Can be pretty easy going too~

And my recent girlfriend really helps too~

I am occasionally an emotional person.

I consider myself more sensitive than emotional

It used to take alot to make me cry, now I consider myself a complete emotional wreck :( So much so I've cried in front of some classmates twice due to me screwing up shit. I couldn't handle how horrible I felt and I couldn't stop the tears from coming. Of course no one did or said anything and just looked at me like I was an alien and proceeded to ignore me -_- I don't really care...what I hate is how I've already done it twice, I never would have done this before but when life really bites you in the ass, it's hard to hold back :(

I think of myself as a very stoic person in the face of hardship, but I also think that crying and laughing easily at the movies is the trick to bearing your own burdens.

Yes!  I am right there with you!  I don't really have more words to explain it.  I am basically exactly how you and everyone else have described it already.  I can't stand to see beloved characters die, either.  If I have really related with a character, when I see them die...wow, you wouldn't believe. :blink:  :(

Go to my page, look up my old threads, and look for all of my old poems and suicide "threats".

God yes I am an emotional person, it was way worse when I was a kid though .-.

I'm rather emotionally stunted if i'll be honest. Usually, it takes time for me to express my emotions to people around. I prefer being me around people whom i trust, so most people only see me as a cold, unfeeling machine.

Kinda
I'm... a bit desensitized, but I'm working on getting back good ol' emotional action :3
However, 
@Raika here has all the feels from anime xD

Edited by bonamb

Not according to my brother. At breakfast after having said I enjoyed a movie "'A lot" he said, "You talk like Microsoft Anna. You have a preprogrammed way you say things and we need to interpret your emotion through context instead of tone"

I would have to say, depending on the situation yes, I am very emotional. I just seem to have very weird triggers of emotions. Some things that people crack up about or cry about leaves me cold blooded, however other things people don't acknowledge as funny/sad, I tend to crack up/tear up very badly.

No, I'm not that emotional. I don't feel strong emotions often, but if or when I do, I have trouble expressing it and I can contain/control it well. It takes a lot for me to feel a strong emotion. I don't know why, but I just am this way. In a way, I see it as both a good and bad thing. On one hand, I'm not as driven by emotion and I am...more able to think more logically, which is a definite plus. On the other, I a lot of the time feel like there's a hole where my heart used to be. I just don't feel normal and it's harder for me to bond with people.

I'm a very emotional person; and I'm not scared or shy to admit it! Emotions are good to have in my instance; if I try to hide them or bottle them up, like I used to, it's not necessarily good for me or anyone else, so I just embraced feeling emotions and expressing them as well. 

I've always been an emotional mess.

Since my first memories, I'd cry watching Courage the Cowardly Dog every time they'd play that sad song. Acts of compassion would also be going on while the song was on, so, now, observing acts of compassion causes my eyes to well- I seriously can't tell if it's happy or sad or what.

I take offense to the littlest of things, if someone or something gives me reason to.

If tragedy strikes and it's on the news, not involving me, I'm not even bothered, however.

It's extremely difficult for me to hide my feelings as far as facial expressions go. When someone notices and wants to talk, I deny over and over that anything is wrong.