Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you consider yourself an emotional person?

BMO

Not at all actually. It's not like I'm a cool and collected and absolutely logical dude, but I just don't see much point in getting all sappy all the time. I mightn't get as excited as others, but I'm still excited nonetheless, I just don't express myself the same way.

I might be able to show sympathy to others, and yet.. I can't say I'm all that empathetic! :huh:

A little too emotional if anything  -_- It can be my best friend or my worst enemy. I use to be ashamed of it, but now I don't mind. Makes me more compassionate and empathetic, and helps me put more passion into my work!

But at times can turn me into a wreck  ^_^

• 3 years later...

That's confusing for me because the only real emotion I tend to show is anger otherwise I'm quite monotone and don't react to situations the way most people would, I normally fake my emotions if I need to

No, I don't. I definitely have emotions but I usually keep them bottled up, or I let them out on the inside. Only people I'm really close to get to see my emotional side. 

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

No, I don't. I definitely have emotions but I usually keep them bottled up, or I let them out on the inside. Only people I'm really close to get to see my emotional side. 

And I'm the opposite almost.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I would say I'm pretty emotional but most people would probably think the opposite as I hold my emotions in most of the time. I kind of feel uncomfortable about showing too much emotion in front of others and am pretty good at hiding them.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

• 3 weeks later...

I would consider myself an emotional person, but I prefer to keep those feelings to myself.

Edited by Kaibah

I have lots of emotions, mostly negative or aggressive ones, but I keep them bottled up inside. It turns into poison and I feel like s*** but that's how I have to do it. And I never cry, ever.

• 3 months later...

Probably. Sometimes it's hard to control them and other times I'm a soulless husk.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I already reply here but I’m going to “upgrade” my answers.

I’m not a robot so yeah. I’m just know how to control it and express it when its necessary.

Edited by TBD
That awkward moment when you already reply here..
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I'm a emotional person but I neither show my emotions lightly and I also don't allow them to lead my actions. So most people would be surprised to learn that I'm a emotional person.

On 2019-05-27 at 9:08 PM, TheRockARooster said:

Yeah, I can be really emotional.

I’m not very proud of it either. :(

*huggles

Nothing wrong with being emotional.

I still like you :) 

• Brohoof 1

I dunno. It's weird. I consider myself a super logical person but my emotions can go from 0 to 100 fast especially when it's something I really care about. It depends on how invested I am in the moment or situation.

Don't work yourself into a shoot brother~

Edited by Pastel Heart
  • Brohoof 2