Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

writing The play day (Sneak Peek)

Finesthour

Here is a small sneak peek of me and Lamii's new fic c:

The aroma of the flowers in my garden fills my nose, the scent is as powerful as ever. I can feel a great day is ahead of me. I reach out for my gardening tools and begin to care for my flowers. The task ahead is never an easy one, but it always give me great joy whenever I see how beautiful they will get to be. The soft ground gives way to my tools as I prepare the soil to accept these beautiful flowers. I looked down at the seeds and softly said,

“You three will soon grow up to be big and strong, like your brother’s and sister’s!”

I cleared the hole I made in the ground and softly put the seeds inside. I lightly put soil over the hole to cover it up. I grabbed the pail of water near my side and sprayed a small amount of water over the newly planted seeds.

“I hope you three enjoy the water I am giving you now. I know it is not enough, but it will have to do until the tingling rain begins to fall. Momma Fluttershy will not let anything happen to you until then. Have a good nap my babies.” I say, looking up at the vast ocean of the clear light blue sky. The sun is shining brightly, showing that noon is not far away. I get up and pat my knees off, seeing the dirt fall to the ground and joining the newly planted flowers in their story of growth. A smile escapes my lips as I look at the flowers and turns my thoughts to my cozy little couch at home.

“Such a lovely day this has been“ I say out loud. “I wonder how Angel is doing.”

Longing is washing over me as I think of Angel. I remember the state I left the house in, his sadness radiating from within him. I have no clue why he is feeling this way, a small thought is tingling in the back of my head though. He never goes outside the house, so of course I think my poor baby is lonely! I frown at the thought of my poor Angel feeling sad while I can’t do anything for him. While I think of this, I open the door to my home, the fresh scent of honey filling my nose. My home always smells like this, as honey have always made me happy. This sweet scent fills my nose, more than my garden ever would. I hear the small whimpers of Angel somewhere in the house, and the happiness the honey brought me is replaced by painful anguish for my poor pet. I put the gardening tools I was carrying with me on the table in the main room, and started to walk upstairs to look for Angel.

I hear his whimpering getting louder as I walk upstairs, showing me that he is hiding somewhere. The hallway is now filled with the sound of his crying. His every cry causing my heart to shake, his sadness now mixing with mine. As I walk over to the door to my bedroom the sound of Angels crying suddenly stops. I press my ear against the door, trying to hear if Angel is just hiding from me. The sound of feet skittering across the ground proves to me that Angel was in the room, and it makes a small smile sneak onto my lips. I push open the door with my forehead to reveal the darkness of my room.

The rank smell of decaying flesh rush into my nose, and I step back in complete fear. My entire body is now ice cold, afraid to see whatever had occurred in my room.

Taking a deep breath, and closing my eyes. I put right right hoof in front of my body, followed by my left. Continuing this motion with the rest of my hooves, I walked into the darkness of my room. The smell of death is surrounding me, goosebumps rising over every hair of my coat. I’m trying to open my eyes, but my eyelids feels like they have been nailed shut. I am now forcing out every step, still trying to overcome the fear and open my eyes. Each step sliding only an inch above the floor. Further in as I walk, the stench is growing ever worse.

This decaying smell now seems to have taking hold of my very mind. I smell nothing but rotten flesh and hear nothing but my racing heart, every step still harder to make. Step after step I walk, until a small fuzzy bump hits my right hoof. Realising to late what I tripped over I begin to fall. This fall, feeling like a life time. I hit the floor and my eyes are forced open, seeing Angels torn up face before me...

Edited by Finesthour

Here is a small sneak peek of me and Lamii's new fic c:

The aroma of the flowers in my garden fills my nose, the scent is as powerful as ever. I can feel a great day is ahead of me. I reach out for my gardening tools and begin to care for my flowers. The task ahead is never an easy one, but it always give me great joy whenever I see how beautiful they will get to be. The soft ground gives way to my tools as I prepare the soil to accept these beautiful flowers. I looked down at the seeds and softly said,

“You three will soon grow up to be big and strong, like your brother’s and sister’s!”

I cleared the hole I made in the ground and softly put the seeds inside. I lightly put soil over the hole to cover it up. I grabbed the pail of water near my side and sprayed a small amount of water over the newly planted seeds.

“I hope you three enjoy the water I am giving you now. I know it is not enough, but it will have to do until the tingling rain begins to fall. Momma Fluttershy will not let anything happen to you until then. Have a good nap my babies.” I say, looking up at the vast ocean of the clear light blue sky. The sun is shining brightly, showing that noon is not far away. I get up and pat my knees off, seeing the dirt fall to the ground and joining the newly planted flowers in their story of growth. A smile escapes my lips as I look at the flowers and turns my thoughts to my cozy little couch at home.

“Such a lovely day this has been“ I say out loud. “I wonder how Angel is doing.”

Longing is washing over me as I think of Angel. I remember the state I left the house in, his sadness radiating from within him. I have no clue why he is feeling this way, a small thought is tingling in the back of my head though. He never goes outside the house, so of course I think my poor baby is lonely! I frown at the thought of my poor Angel feeling sad while I can’t do anything for him. While I think of this, I open the door to my home, the fresh scent of honey filling my nose. My home always smells like this, as honey have always made me happy. This sweet scent fills my nose, more than my garden ever would. I hear the small whimpers of Angel somewhere in the house, and the happiness the honey brought me is replaced by painful anguish for my poor pet. I put the gardening tools I was carrying with me on the table in the main room, and started to walk upstairs to look for Angel.

I hear his whimpering getting louder as I walk upstairs, showing me that he is hiding somewhere. The hallway is now filled with the sound of his crying. His every cry causing my heart to shake, his sadness now mixing with mine. As I walk over to the door to my bedroom the sound of Angels crying suddenly stops. I press my ear against the door, trying to hear if Angel is just hiding from me. The sound of feet skittering across the ground proves to me that Angel was in the room, and it makes a small smile sneak onto my lips. I push open the door with my forehead to reveal the darkness of my room.

The rank smell of decaying flesh rush into my nose, and I step back in complete fear. My entire body is now ice cold, afraid to see whatever had occurred in my room.

Taking a deep breath, and closing my eyes. I put right right hoof in front of my body, followed by my left. Continuing this motion with the rest of my hooves, I walked into the darkness of my room. The smell of death is surrounding me, goosebumps rising over every hair of my coat. I’m trying to open my eyes, but my eyelids feels like they have been nailed shut. I am now forcing out every step, still trying to overcome the fear and open my eyes. Each step sliding only an inch above the floor. Further in as I walk, the stench is growing ever worse.

This decaying smell now seems to have taking hold of my very mind. I smell nothing but rotten flesh and hear nothing but my racing heart, every step still harder to make. Step after step I walk, until a small fuzzy bump hits my right hoof. Realising to late what I tripped over I begin to fall. This fall, feeling like a life time. I hit the floor and my eyes are forced open, seeing Angels torn up face before me...

It... seems to be a few lines in a spoiler thingy that doesn't show a thing... unless everyone on here was jost paraspriting... What is this?..

Another sneak peek.

The pain of losing a loved one.

The sadness taking over.

Despair now rules the heart.

The mind, blank from pain alone.

This hole, filled with suffering.

These memories, carved in my sole.

Brutality of vengeance.

Satisfaction of revenge.

This aching heart.

Forever breaking.

Forever crying.