Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Pokemon Champion?

Xebec

There have been a lot of pokemon games and with them a lot of champions to fight in the end.

I was wondering what champion was your favorite to fight / which was most memorable.

Mine was Steven because of his badassery and the fact that he is a steel trainer makes him more awesome. Also he gives you a free pokemon after beating him so thats pretty cool also :3

post-6269-0-54919000-1343004699.png

How about you?

(edited)

Gotta go with the original Gary Oak, I mean Blue. Defeating him for the 1st time was like a right of passage.

Although if the rumor is true, it would've been cool to fight Professor Oak after. I guess the code is in there for it to happen but it got scrapped.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

I think most people are gonna go with Blue/Gary. I liked fighting them all...I never played through Sinnoh, though I did do the Gen 4 Johto. I only fought Cynthia in Undella Town in Gen 5. I thought all the theme music was pretty awesome and I loved in FR/LG how the Elite Four got stronger after the Sevii Islands :3 My favorite champion themes (IMO and this by no means makes any one bad) are as follows

1. Alder

2. Lance/Red

3. Gary Oak

4. Cynthia

5. Wallace/Steven

Personally, the Pokemon Series has never let me down with theme music :)

Red from Gold/Silver was my favorite, if only for the nostalgia he inspired. Pokemon Red was my very first Gameboy game, which I bought with my very first Gameboy shortly after Red/Blue were released. I remember when Gold/Silver were released, and when I had my first battle with Red...It was just such a blast from the past to be battling the first character that I ever played as.

• Brohoof 2