Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

nonee

Well here we go! Hadn't drawn anything in about a month and just kinda got in the mood to draw. I loved drawing it but the end result seems a little 'meh' to me (probably only because I made it) and spent more time on this than I care to admit :blush: If you see anything I can improve on let me know! I'm not afraid of harsh criticism :D

Posted Image

And colored using GIMP

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

Could you explain to me what the CM on the white one means? It reminds me of that white box you get when you try to run a Java app, but you don't have java installed.

Could you explain to me what the CM on the white one means? It reminds me of that white box you get when you try to run a Java app, but you don't have java installed.

That's the point. His OC is named Broken Image.

It looks really good, Image!

That's the point. His OC is named Broken Image.

It looks really good, Image!

Thank you for the explanation and especially the compliment! Not sure why so few people try to connect the name and cutie mark :P

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy's body on the colored image appears to be a bit wide for her. And the second foreleg appears off how it's raised that high.

Having something underneath them, maybe some simple grass or something could help.