Who's cuter Pound Cake or Pumpkin Cake?

pinkiefan1287

Who's cuter Pound Cake or Pumpkin Cake?  

31 users have voted

1. 1. Who's cuter Pound Cake or Pumpkin Cake

• Pound Cake
    • Pumpkin Cake

(edited)

I like both Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake and they are both super cute. I was just wondering who you thought was cuter and why?

For me I would have to say Pumpkin Cake. I feel like in the episode she did more cuter thing in the episode. I like the part were she had her hoof in her mouth when she was waiting for her snack. The face Pumpkin had was so cutie.

Posted Image

Edited by pinkiefan1287
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly, I love both of them, absolutely so <3 I was really worried about them bringing babies into a show, but once I saw how ADORABLE they were, and how like babies they acted but not in the annoying way, they won my heart.

Much as I love both of them...Pumpkin wins out because of the way she went all "Mmmwaaaaam 8O" for Pinkie's broom handle. Which is awesome and exactly what babies do XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like Pound Cake Better I think.

I think fillies are cuter then babys though. There eyes are less cute.

For me I think the eyes are the best thing about baby ponies. They don't have those huge eyes like the other charters. If they did have big eyes I don't think they would be that cute. Baby Ponies to me have eyes that look like marbles.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

(edited)

For me I think the eyes are the best thing about baby ponies. They don't have those huge eyes like the other charters. If they did have big eyes I don't think they would be that cute. Baby Ponies to me have eyes that look like marbles.

No, I definently think BABIES should have those eyes, it would be weird if they had normal eyes. I just think the eyes on the fillys are cuter :3 (but only on them and older ponies)

There still cute though.

Edited by pinkie

Pumpkin Cake. Because it it just adorable when she tries to eat different stuff. Haha. Pound Cake is also cute, though :)

• Brohoof 2

Pound Cake is cute because of his tiny wings motoring as fast as they could and Pumpkin Cake was cute for her tendency to nom nom nom on everything. Also when she used her magic to fly with her brother that was super cute too :3

• Brohoof 1

Why not give the option for both?! :(

It is too hard to pick, but I would pick Pound Cake, his ability to fly is just too cute!

If I put both down then everyone would just pick that one. I just wanted to see who they thought was cutest and why.

Pound cake definitely. Does anyone get the feeling there parodying Pebbles and Bam Bam off the Flintstones.

I see that some of the times. If you ask me, they based Pound Cake after Hercules or Superman. I say Hercules mainly because, he has super strength and is a Pegasus. I don't know much of the myth behind Hercules, but most Pegasus are based off of the Greek cloture. Superman same reasons, he can fly and has super strength.

As for Pumpkin, I would agree with Pebbles.

• Brohoof 1

(As for me, I don't really mind the eye design for foals in the show, I don't find them any more or less cute/creepy than the eye design for fillies. xP)

I loved the Cakes’ kids. Through that episode, they were represented amazingly to reflect the personalities, habits, activities, and actions of human babies from our world. That's definitely one of my favorite parts of it, too. But the sad part is, it's hard to pick the cuter one. :<

Maybe it was for the small things they both did, but there's so much that goes into picking one! Hmm...

Possibly Pumpkin Cake, because she was hungry all the time, and she was always putting or attempting to put something in her little mouth. x3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dang, I got a heart attack just looking for those.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, well both of them are pretty darn adorable, but if I had to choose one it would have to be Pound Cake, I love the cute brown mane and eyes!

I think Pound Cake is cuter. They are both adorable, don't get me wrong, but I like that Pound Cake is a munchkinesque rapscallion. Both Pumpkin and Pound seem mischievous but I found that a lot of Pumpkin's cute naughty behaviour is inspired by how amused she is by Pound Cake being naughty. I'm a sucker for the little shit-disturber type of cuteness. My kitten Chico exemplifies the naughty cute type.