Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~ FELD0QUEST ~

Jokuc

(edited)

I can't believe I watched the whole thing without ever taking my eyes away from it. It was really good. My favorite part is when Feld0 stopped and went to go pick up his laptop. Also when his head started appearing everywhere. Lol very nice created. I hope you can make more vidoes Mr. Pillow.

post-5645-0-80477200-1343165437.jpg

Edited by PegasisterTaco

This was so epic and amazing!! :D I loved the groovy music that you have used!! And I loved how spongebob and patrick just kinda tagged along after Feld0 came out of the ocean XD Brilliant!! ;)

this is f****** hilarius! Brilliant! The best part, I think, was the break Feld0 made to get his laptop. :lol:

I loved it it just reminds me of the time i found brody quest, I was sick the next day i think i watched it about 67 times.

This is AMAZING!!! And it looks like it took quite a lot of effort! I'm so glad you did this though haha!

I liked how Luna was jumping on the moon :DDD

(Too lazy to reply individually to everypony)

Thank you guys! I'm so happy so much ponies loves my video :D

Is one of the secrets the fact that the Derpibooru image has 66 score?

If not, then i can't find anything more :P

Hah, no. Alright another little thing is, look at the youtube searchbar.

I can't believe I watched the whole thing without ever taking my eyes away from it. It was really good. My favorite part is when Feld0 stopped and went to go pick up his laptop. Also when his head started appearing everywhere. Lol very nice created. I hope you can make more vidoes Mr. Pillow.

It seems like that is many ponies' favorite part xD

Mine is actually when he comes out from the sun with the glasses. It made me laugh very hard when I was making it x)

And I have made some other pony videos, look:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4f9m4OYkCY&feature=player_detailpage#t=88s

I would never EVER have found that if you didn't tell. How in the **** are you supposed to see that? :P

The magic of scientific research. It would allow you to find ANYTHING out. Even the secrets of the universe.

New secrets I think i've found..

-I think in the MLPVector club you were going to join as the "join group" button was glowing blue. Not sure how DA works though.

-Google isn't english (Not sure if secret either)

New secrets I think i've found..

-I think in the MLPVector club you were going to join as the "join group" button was glowing blue. Not sure how DA works though.

-Google isn't english (Not sure if secret either)

Well, Jokuc is Swedish, so i don't think that's a secret ;)

Well, Jokuc is Swedish, so i don't think that's a secret ;)

Uh huh, well I didn't know Sok pa is swedish...... Well at least that mystery is solved. Still curious about the other one though.

8 hours, it only took your 8 hours? Very good job, very good job. I really enjoyed it. You did an excellent job!

Yeah. I worked eight hours straight from 8 pm to 4 am. Thanks! :)

New secrets I think i've found.. -I think in the MLPVector club you were going to join as the "join group" button was glowing blue. Not sure how DA works though. -Google isn't english (Not sure if secret either)

Nah, those aren't any secrests, sorry :P
  • Brohoof 1

That was a very cool video! That was eight hours well spent. Oh, and it was okay to advertise this one!

Thank you so much :) I am glad that you like it. And those 8 hours were spent well, yes. But every hour I spend here are well spent. :P
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome job Jokuc! I knew about it before everyone else... :ph34r:

I made the Feld0 vectors by the time you told me to not do it, so I was a bit aggravated. :P

Awesome job Jokuc! I knew about it before everyone else... :ph34r:

I made the Feld0 vectors by the time you told me to not do it, so I was a bit aggravated. :P

Well actually Pinkazoid/CandleJack knew this before you x)

And I thought I needed help at first but when I started to make it I realized I didn't need any vector help and I could do it on my own.. Sorry that I took your time xD

Oh and thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

I keep hearing "Adrian Brony"...

Yep, Feld0's pony alter's my hearing. Problem, Reality? *Trollpony*

So that's how it fell to be a god Feld0.

That must be awesome.

I guess he also has his own way to see the world around him:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOnX8qt3I

Almost accurate, You just forgot about the part where everybody is a Pony and not a Baby, Very common mistake :P .

• 4 weeks later...

Haha, this is amazing! You've done a fantastic job on it! :) I enjoyed it!

Congrats, you just won the internet.

Now,

shaddupandtakemymoney.avi

why have never seen this? Win, just W-i-n-!

One does simply become a feld0 is right, this proves that! I cant believe Jokuc made this in a day, he deserves a medal!

Thanks alot you guys! I really do love when people actually comment in the threads I make :)

Also, advertising in signature for the win xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

At first, I just stayed for the music...then you traveled to the sea...then to space...then to the internet, then Feld0 watches the world...and then I thought "I said I wasn't going to enjoy this...shame on me...shame on me".

TL;DR: THIS WAS AWESOME! How many of us are wondering if Feld0 saw this? :lol: But seriously, great job. Great job B) .

• Brohoof 1

You deserve a million internets and a Brohoof.

It's one of the best films I ever seen, and I'm not joking, it's really that good, and I don't have anything bad to say about it. Great job.

Awezzzome! Especially the effects in space and in the end were really awezzzzom but ofcourse i think the whole video was awezzzome!

At first, I just stayed for the music...then you traveled to the sea...then to space...then to the internet, then Feld0 watches the world...and then I thought "I said I wasn't going to enjoy this...shame on me...shame on me".

TL;DR: THIS WAS AWESOME! How many of us are wondering if Feld0 saw this? :lol: But seriously, great job. Great job B) .

Thanks alot guys! I really appreciate to get feedback. It's way better than just a simple brohoof :)

And @Arcanel, Yes Feld0 have seen this. He has brohoofed it too.