Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv SPIOLER ALRET BATMAN

Mavlox

You should probably put the spoiler warnings on your text, but im not sure how to do that. So SPOILERS!!!!!!*

I do believe that batman does die, but that bruce wayne lives. If you look at the series in a whole they try to make a big difference between the character of bw and the character of batman. Batman dies batman will not return. Bruce wayne is alive, although likely living under an alternate identity with selina kyle

Still. If Batman died, wouldn't BW be physically dead? Sorry can't put in the Spoiler thing in, I'm on mobile. Hee hee...

Batman is bruce wayne, and in order to live a somewhat regular life bruce wayne killed batman. i know it sounds wierd but thats what it is

Hm. That is sorr of confusing. I think that Robin will take the job over for Batman, correct? So I'm suspecting a Robin trilogy, but not Christopher nolan directing it.

(edited)

Actually, Nolan is already planning to direct a Batman reboot, starting in 2015. I know, it pisses me off, too.

I think your major point of confusion here is that you are mistaking Bruce Wayne and Batman. As Wayne himself said, Batman is a symbol, an idea, greater than one man could possibly be. Batman died, but he will rise again, or at least the idea behind him will. Batman was holding Bruce Wayne down form moving on, and with his death, he was able to go forward once more.

Edited by InfinityWhale
  • Brohoof 1

Im so confused, people keep talking about if hes dead or not and I havent seen any of the movies and I really don't want to or could care less.Really im guessing that from what i've heard batman died yet bruce wane (the guy who dresses up as batman right?) is still alive, he just killed the character.

Actually, Nolan is already planning to direct a Batman reboot, starting in 2015. I know, it pisses me off, too.

I think your major point of confusion here is that you are mistaking Bruce Wayne and Batman. As Wayne himself said, Batman is a symbol, an idea, greater than one man could possibly be. Batman died, but he will rise again, or at least the idea behind him will. Batman was holding Bruce Wayne down form moving on, and with his death, he was able to go forward once more.

Still. At the end of the movie. Alfred is in a restaurant and sees Bruce Wayne at a table with Selina. Dafaq was that about?

Still. At the end of the movie. Alfred is in a restaurant and sees Bruce Wayne at a table with Selina. Dafaq was that about?

Two possibilites: 1) Alfred is deluded, and sees a vision of Bruce that will never be. I don't like this, because I think it cheapens the latent emotions behind the movie. 2) Batman was passed on to another person, so it was possible to continue on, and find a life that was healthier, and would allow him significant emotional catharsis. I like this idea, if only because he deserved it, and I'm a sucker for happy endings.
  • Brohoof 1

No he's not. The writer David Goyer is writing it, but nolan will not be directing the film. He has said many many times that this was the last of his batman films

Two possibilites: 1) Alfred is deluded, and sees a vision of Bruce that will never be. I don't like this, because I think it cheapens the latent emotions behind the movie. 2) Batman was passed on to another person, so it was possible to continue on, and find a life that was healthier, and would allow him significant emotional catharsis. I like this idea, if only because he deserved it, and I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Oh.:s

No he's not. The writer David Goyer is writing it, but nolan will not be directing the film. He has said many many times that this was the last of his batman films

At one point, it was announced that he would be in charge of the film. I don't know if it was later removed, but there's still a possibility. I do know that he's somehow involved with The Justice League, which is the reason why they are rebooting Batman in the first place.

How about The Joker? Doesn't he let loose all of the evil villains from the Arkham Aysulum? Creating an all out battle for Gotham City.

How about The Joker? Doesn't he let loose all of the evil villains from the Arkham Aysulum? Creating an all out battle for Gotham City.

According to the producers, he gets the death sentence after The Dark Knight. He was going to appear in the third one, but they thought it would disrespectful to Heath Ledger's memory.

According to the producers, he gets the death sentence after The Dark Knight. He was going to appear in the third one, but they thought it would disrespectful to Heath Ledger's memory.

Meaning. That it would be rude to his death? Didn't he died because he was acting too good of the Joker?

Meaning. That it would be rude to his death? Didn't he died because he was acting too good of the Joker?

Common misconception. His pharmacist got the wrong dosage of the drugs, and his death was accidental. He wasn't responsible for it, nor was he addicted to medication at all. Ironically, he was one of the more stable actors in Hollywood prior to his death.

Common misconception. His pharmacist got the wrong dosage of the drugs, and his death was accidental. He wasn't responsible for it, nor was he addicted to medication at all. Ironically, he was one of the more stable actors in Hollywood prior to his death.

How about the Joker's girlfriend? Wouldn't she come to Gotham city for revenge? And will Christian Bale be in the 2015 movie?

How about the Joker's girlfriend? Wouldn't she come to Gotham city for revenge? And will Christian Bale be in the 2015 movie?

No. Bale is never going to do another Batman.

Harley Quinn is a good character, but in every instance of her backstory, she needed Joker to push her over the edge. Without him, she isn't nearly as compelling or interesting, so I don't think that would make a good villain. They used the best they had, and I think the trilogy can happily rest.

No. Bale is never going to do another Batman.

Harley Quinn is a good character, but in every instance of her backstory, she needed Joker to push her over the edge. Without him, she isn't nearly as compelling or interesting, so I don't think that would make a good villain. They used the best they had, and I think the trilogy can happily rest.

Aw ok D: Well I'm going to sleep. Night c:

At one point, it was announced that he would be in charge of the film. I don't know if it was later removed, but there's still a possibility. I do know that he's somehow involved with The Justice League, which is the reason why they are rebooting Batman in the first place.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0634240/ As i said- nope. his current projects and future projects are, Story on Man of steel. And director for three other movies, none of which are batman

the dark knight rises is best batman movie. also, he does die. The scene in the end when he is having lunch with catwomen is all in his imagination. He is in denial that Batman is really dead.