Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dungeons and Dragons RP anyone? (OOC/Pitching)

Authetius

(edited)

That is actually a very good point - We should do just a little test session to see if my programs are in order and everyone can connect and to teach basic game play. I could do that anytime, but as for the actual launch of the game - IDK. I've been really busy and haven't finished up the last of the info for this game and am not far in the way of actual planning for the first several quests and encounters.

I haven't checked up on all the character sheets, but I do need Simcity11100 and skullbuster's skype info.

OK - Character Sheets. I have the following people's info on their characters:

Hayze

Crimson Sky

Neikos

I have the following people's info on the Character Sheet:

Crimson Sky

I have NO character information for the following people:

Linguz (he's away on vacation or something)

Skullbuster

Arylett Dawnsborough

Simcity 11100

While I don't really NEED the info on the D&D character sheet, It simply keeps things consistent and easy to navigate for me. So if you would be so kind, put your info into that, I will put another download for it in this post. For those that don't have any character info, get to it. The details are in the player handbook and if you can't figure something out - contact me or crimson. I will help anyone with character creation on skype, but I don't wish to do that process on this forum.

D&D 3.5 blank.zip

Edited by Authetius

My apologies, i have been of of the forums here for a couple days. I was evicted from my home, so i've been having some trouble. HOWEVER, i agree that we should have a test combat! Perhaps for a little fun, have our characters in some sort of arena, fighting monsters, or even each other! It would be interested, as well as educational. One could learn about the intricacies of combat, and how some of the game balancing is. I am leaving town to set out on the only route i have left tomorrow, so i will get back on as soon as i can. Perhaps we can test play sometime mid week, or sooner if possible. Also, me and Authetius will answer any and all final questions about your characters then. However, if you need help and must get ahold of one of us, try our skype group, or just send one of us a message to my mailbox and we will answer post-haste.

I finished my character sheet. I changed the spell list thing because Warlocks don't get too many spells. I'll send it to you over Skype since it won't let me do attachments.

I might make a second character be a pure bard that will be a pack mule/rat. He will never sell anything and be specifically a support character.

Decided not to. I should learn to play normally with one before I try two.

Edited by Linguz

OK - I gots another post full of geography for this Campaign coming up! Besides that, I have the information for every character EXCEPT Skullbuster's character. Dude, get that done QUICK.

I plan on getting everyone together tomorrow at 2 pm EST - tell me if that conflicts with your schedule. As for how long it lasts? IDK.

Also Neikos and Hayze - if you could go back and put your info into the character sheet, you will get a internet brohoof from me. anyways, off to work on my next post.

i am a human fighter from Lysandra

name: Samual the smart

strength: 14

dexterity:9

constitution: 13

inteligence: 16

wisdom: 16

charisma: 12

HP: 23

AC: 23

intiiative: 9

cilmb: 4

jump:4

ride: 4

swim: 4

indimidate: 4

listen:2

search: 2

spot: 2

weapon focus light

blind fight

power attack

armor proficency light

weapon: great sword and short bow(20 arrows)

gold 4

• 1 month later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.