Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Rainbow Dash should I buy?

EryDash

I want to buy a Rainbow Dash but I can't decide which one I like the best. So I'll ask you guys for advice. Which should I buy?

Posted Image

The fashion style

Posted Image

The normal one

Posted Image

The newborn one, I think she is so cute

Posted Image

The camping trip one.

I don't really like these toys, or MLP toys in general unless it's a plushie, but I think you should go with the "normal" one, looks the most decent to me. (but please not the baby one, please god no.)

• Brohoof 4

The normal one if I was forced to choose one, though to be honest I dislike these toys and I've never bought one before.

I only have a Rainbow Dash plushie that cost me around one hundred USD.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, get the normal one. It's a simpler package. I like the camping one, cause it has all that stuff in it. But, keep things simple...

I don't really like these toys, or MLP toys in general unless it's a plushie, but I think you should go with the "normal" one, looks the most decent to me. (but please not the baby one, please god no.)

I have to echo this statement. The baby one is hideous and I think I'm going to have nightmares about that for a week! The normal looks the best. But none really look like the show. Which is actually rather disappointing to me.

• Brohoof 2

Normal or fashion, like most people say.

Not sure how the baby one is cute...those things scare the living s*it outta me XD

• Brohoof 1

I prefer the Fashion Style ponies because they are larger, have more hair, and their tails are positioned more accurately. The standard ones are great if you want something small or want the comb or pets. I would get both, but that's just me. :P

• Brohoof 1

Ow, they're inaccurate, ow... Anyways, I would choose the normal one although they aren't the best toys. If I were you, I would save up and just buy them when they are show accurate in the future.

People often complain about the toys being inaccurate, but it's really just the hair. The bodies are exactly the same as they are in the show. They can't get the hair exactly right because they have to mass-make these, no time for styling bangs correctly, and even if they tried, they'd probably come out faulty anyway and people would still complain. If you really want show-accurate hair, I'd suggest looking up YouTube tutorials on how to do them, they're everywhere.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

fashion, Rainbow Dash always dresses in style!

(though camping is always fun...they kept the g 3.5 style for the baby ponies...)

In the show, Rainbow Dash could care less about style. Thats why those pony toys aren't as good as the show. Edited by Shade

If i had to choose one, I would say the Fashion One, but I just don't think they look anything like they should. That just doesn't really scream my little pony, its just not the same.

If I had to pick one, I would pick the normal one, just because their is not much with it. The fashion one and the camping out one just don't seem like her and I feel like if you got the baby Rainbow Dash, you would spend all day reenacting Little Dashie.

First I went to one toy store, and they did not even have MLP. They only had some fake copy toy ponies. So I went to the biggest toy store in my town. They had MLP but I could only see Applejack,Pinkie Pie,Fluttershy,Rarity and Twilight, so I started to trow the ponies out of the shelf and lucky me found a RD in the back.

I am not a fan of the toys at all, (I like the Mc Donald's toys and plushies though) but I think you should go for the Fashion one. :)

..Even her eyes are the wrong color D:

I don't really like the MLP FIM toys to be honest. That's why I don't buy them.

For instance, these RD toys just remind me of

Posted Image

*Shudder*....

No, If I were ever to save up for a Rainbow dash toy, I'd save a couple hundred and get one of these:

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2