Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Rainbow Dash should I buy?

EryDash

lol man you must buy the newborn one is the most bizarre of all, G3,5 powerrrr! :lol:

also fashion style are a bit fagotry for me but as you know ... Rainbow Dash always dresses in styleXD

The fashion styles hair is damn long, so getcha brush out... I love it though, the size is what makes it worth it (This might sound odd but) It's texture is different from the average plasticy smooth feel.

I bought a fashion style Pinkie Pie and I love it. I would get the fashion style if I were you if you're okay with the price. The hair is thick and pretty, and the tail is higher up on the plot the way it is in the show. The only thing is the wings on the pegasus fashion styles annoy me, they're too big and too high up near the back.

I know what I'll do, I'll go visit my seamstress aunt and have her help me make a Dashie plushie. She even has an embroidery machine. Evil Dashie plans released

Normal one. I got the "On the Go" package though. Threw everything away except dashie.

Same way I did with the rest of em too.

Now if only Trixie and Lyra would come to my walmart...

• Brohoof 1

I also kind of want MLP bedding, but the only one I find in the Norwegian online stores is a G3.5 bedding. I'll wake up in the middle of the night with this in my head. Such a nightmare

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrBdKq10cxA

I want g 3.5 bedding... where are these stores and are they like norwegain only or what?

(okay that one line she said was insane but still, it was a good movie)

Posted Image

The website is in Norwegian, and the shipping is inside of Norway I guess. I want MLP FiM bedding, they are cool

Welcome to Ponyhell. You'll be the dinner for this scary pony monsters, they want your soul. They collects souls and sells them on Ebay.

Posted Image

Frankly all of them make me shiver, I hate the girly, baby designed faces of the toys, and still firmly believe they're for little girls, but if I had to pick, I'd say third one or last one.

God, those toys creep me out... :P I say to save up your money for a plushie. Those are generally more show-accurate, cuter, and all-around better than those cheap little toys. And, be honest with yourself, when are you going to sit down and play with toys? I know all of my plastic toys are COMPLETELY forgotten.

God, those toys creep me out... :P I say to save up your money for a plushie. Those are generally more show-accurate, cuter, and all-around better than those cheap little toys. And, be honest with yourself, when are you going to sit down and play with toys? I know all of my plastic toys are COMPLETELY forgotten.

have you ever considered selling them? i would display them and brush them and put them in BJD photostories and recreate famous historical events...

Posted Image

have you ever considered selling them? i would display them and brush them and put them in BJD photostories and recreate famous historical events...

Posted Image

Creeeeeepy...... Um... I don't have an Ebay, Amazon, or Etsy accout... and even if I did, remember how I said they were forgotten? Well, I don't know where they are...

Creeeeeepy...... Um... I don't have an Ebay, Amazon, or Etsy accout... and even if I did, remember how I said they were forgotten? Well, I don't know where they are...

oh you don't need that just paypal, and access to a post office, do search for them because i am quite willing to buy them off of you

they have to be there somewhere...

I've got paypal and a post office, problem is that international shipping from this shithole normally are more expensive that the value of the shipping item.